youtube.com/watch?v=HDRVvcl3Ogw
youtube.com/watch?v=BI-cPNNGIwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ID6tGxEi1B4
youtube.com/watch?v=g34B-YOaC7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_uO6NuKOuk
youtube.com/watch?v=3L24Xs9MUlg
lmgtfy.com/?q=deadmau5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i actually enjoy some of his music, and his personality is similar to mine, and he games

his alright. and his MasterClass that just came out is really good. for beginners of course.

The Mau5Head is cute.

One of us.

Always liked the mau5
>inb4 autist

who dat

Who?

her

Nice Dubs.

thanks whats her name,

Also, deadmau5's studio is fucking sick.

i fucking actaully love everything he's ever made when i was in elementary i heard ghosts n stuff and his soundtrack in GTA chinatown wars his music is just so well created, composed, and thought out, im literally listening to "7" as we speak

he is a musical god amongst men

i also adore his trolly and outspeaking personality against the mainstream and the current direction of edm

i have the majority of his discography

makes fun of shitty artists who deserve to be called out. makes interesting chords even to this day. points out to his gf that people are typing GRILL in the twitch chat. wtf else do you want.

not to mention he keeps adding stuff to it

His music is good and he bashes shit edm artists.

The first song I heard from him was 'Strobe'. Get on my level skrub.

CAUSE RAISE UR WEAPON FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY

Also if ur the based maus, im sorry i didnt w8 for ur show at bonaroo.. I had to see FlyLo in the front row.

Easy to put on and zone out

I'm pretty sure he used to browse Sup Forums.

Who the fuck is this

TRIPS!

DUBS!

DUBS AGAIN!

boi i love strobe, and 'moar ghosts n stuff' has over 150 plays on my ipod alone, not to mention i got that thing 3 years after i found the song

get thread

Fucccck. The good ol' iPod days. Daft Punk & deadmau5 all day back then. And when you could play Minecraft without being called a faggot. Good times.

CHECK'EM!

The new Cube is fucking sick.

>TFW You'll never be this deer.

fuck yeah i remember meeting him back in 2009 @ hard Halloween in los Angeles. i never knew who he was till i went with my friends. we got back stage cuz one of our buddys was promoting the event. really laid back dude, not into the hole hardcore drugs scene just the god dam music

Y-You've met Joel..?

07/08 Deadmau5 was rad

youtube.com/watch?v=YTcopp-mpmo&ab_channel=UltraMusic

youtube.com/watch?v=xn5MglF01iA

Favorite.

He's one of the best popular and at the same time not popular artists of all times. I love almost every single one of his songs. Whether you're depressed or just touched a girl for the first time, deadmau5 has a track to fit your mood Here's a wallpaper

youtube.com/watch?v=zmC6kd3I40Q

Holy fuck you're right.
I remember this song bringing a tear to my eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUXcJldtF_o

youtube.com/watch?v=rbmIx2JMgB0

did this get released or something? I keep on hearing it on youtube it under different names

It's officially called 'Polaris' confirmed by the Mau5's himself. And not released yet, his still working on it.

Do you have a song for the following moods:

>when you feel like fucking your mother but can't
>when you realize you're bi-curious
>the first time you try on pantsu
>when she zuck ur dinger and you feed off her tits

and then maybe the only serious one

>when you know the end of the world is coming, but you had plans for next tuesday after.

This brings back memories, makes me feel weird melancholic nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZXzX75i_g&ab_channel=SquirrelsDayz

I like but he's no BT. Also 37 years oldfag here so lol.

I'd do /tg/ or /out/ personally

Considering I'm still discovering songs by deadmau5 I didn't know about, probably, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LqsWSvnjGs

His less popular stuff is so good

youtube.com/watch?v=pV4p5WJCqno

have you seen this?

god damn it makes me happy that he also hates those fucking circlejerking cocksucking fucks

>listens to EDM
>not into drugs

I knew he was a shifty cunt, and now I have the proof.

Also, Deadmau5 is fucking teen pop, and none of you cunts deserve ears.

>Mother Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=HktzReVofbU
>Bi-Curios
youtube.com/watch?v=HDRVvcl3Ogw
>Pantsu
youtube.com/watch?v=BI-cPNNGIwQ
>Dinger
youtube.com/watch?v=ID6tGxEi1B4
>End of the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=g34B-YOaC7c

>teen pop

nice b8

I've never listened that much to his music but I fucking love his production, the fact that he is highly skilled and the fact that he calls out other artist's on their complete bullshit

>>when you realize you're bi-curious

I've met a lot of people that only like 3 songs from him, but still love him for that same reason.

Too bad other artists just care about what the "legalize weed" and "peace yo" fucks wanna hear. Deadmau5 does whatever he wants, and he actually puts his soul into his songs. That's what makes him one of the greatest

I'm not baiting - you simple fucks wouldn't know good electronica if it slapped your moms tits. This asshole churns out hat-heavy bullshit for 12 year olds to drop MDMA to, nothing more.

alright then, you go back to your "real electronica" music and we'll continue to enjoy the mau5

Did deadmau5 block any of you on twitter? He blocked me for some reason. I don't even remember saying anything to him

Have you heard anything besides Ghost N Stuff. Do your research faggot.

Thanks for the playlist, amigo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_uO6NuKOuk

That's... actually a better attitude than I expected. Fair enough user.

you might like this

youtube.com/watch?v=3L24Xs9MUlg

HNNNNG!

I've listened to his entire discography to date, and found none of it to be good.
Now try listening to any other electronic music from the last 25 years, and see how your pet retard holds up. Faggot.

Fine, then tell me his least known production, or his worse one, from your woke pov

I already do. Great stuff. Let me just enjoy the Mau5. Friend.

is it just me or does that song end really abruptly? is it not an official release?

just started a thread for club tunes.
Ive started with a few of my favs, gimmy yours

fuck off tropical house-bro

Take a valium bro

Nope. Sadly, I think he forgot all about this song. Probably will never see an official release.

kek

Nope, stay mad because you listen to shit. There are literally hundreds of acts doing better, groovier tunes but you guys seem to be into the taste of mau5 dick so carry on sucking.

Your top 5 mau5 songs?

>Alone with you
>Strobe
>The veldt
>HR 8938 Cephei
>Cthulhu sleeps

pretty basic but I listen to everything else mau5 with the same feeling of amazingness as I do these 5

I'm pretty sure deadmau5 would make every neck beards day if he made an appearance with a time stamp. Joel you rock.

I love his deeper darker sounds.

Ferry corsten, Andy blueman. Armin buren, vinni vici, Gaia. Cosmic gate, future sound of London.

Music!!!!

You're the one getting mad at some faggots on the internet discussing about an artist, not us

I think the album was called random album title, or it was for lack of a better name. Whichever one wasn't the ghosts n stuff album. Probably my favorite album of his that I've heard. Really went well with late night vidya. Frst song I ever heard from him was called faxing Berlin. Not the cd edit but the full 8 min song. Definitely a favorite.

>artist

Okay. Give me someone to listen to from the last 6 years. Since of course, you're musically superior then everyone.

ghosts n stuff is on "for lack of a better name". Random Album Title is his first album I think, if we don't count Get Scraped

Who is this and why should I give a shit?

lmgtfy.com/?q=deadmau5

>Producer

/thread

Deradmau5 is rehashed diariah. He's litteraly the worst of EDMs right next to the Living Toaster.

Has anyone seen his masterclass? I want to watch it but don't want to pay for it in case I learn nothing new

He's much better than the previous 4 DeadMau

go shitpost somewhere else while listening to chainearrapers

Who dat

he a'ight.

I'm pretty sure you have never listened to Martin Garrix....

second this

I agree. I always admired how he did things. He kinda fell into the pop culture trap a bit with Professional Griefers and the whole Purrari thing but lately he's really returned to his roots, which I like.

Sad that he isn't happy with his new album. In an interview he said the whole thing felt rushed and scrapped together. That's the kinda shit you get with labels though.

I never mentioned anything about superior to everyone else - I'm pointing out that Deadmau5 is a fucking hack who writes teen-rave for pilled up girls. Big difference.

But you could try listening to "Savant" if it HAS to be recent, or possibly some "Cosmosis", "Mumbo Jumbo" and some "Frozen Ghost".
They are not shit tier, imo.

He's been here

Lots of equipment =/= lots of talent as a producer

Kanyes has all that shit too, still a cunt.

holy fuck that synth is gorgeus

Because they're the same person.

kek