Right b. Just stared dreading my hair. How the fuck do I wash my scalp without fucking up the wax. I'm white...

Right b. Just stared dreading my hair. How the fuck do I wash my scalp without fucking up the wax. I'm white, no this isn't the first place I came :-) looking for someone with experience

>wax
I thought you just let it get as grungy and oily as possible naturally and then dread it.

Either way, you're a degenerate and should promptly kys.

White people with dreads are the fucking worst. Nothing screams suburban mama's boy more than that. Wash your scalp with buckshot.

Killing yourself purges toxins and increases your flow with spiritual energy. Try it out OP :)))

Stop using wax, first off.. learn to twist and rip (don't bother trying any other methods. You can have solid locks within weeks just by twisting n ripping)

wash with bar soap.

Then in a year come back to Sup Forums telling us all how great it felt to chop them all off..

Save yourself the time and just get a fucking haircut. I've had dreadlocks off and on for the last decade and won't be growing another set.

>18
>2 jobs-50 hours a week
>Moving out next month. literally just sleeping at home.
>School full time.

Fuck off, didn't ask for the opinions shit heads.

WIGGER.

I started by twisting and ripping. As tight as I can get them they don't stay. From everything I've read it doesnt form if you just keep doing . The wax seems to hold them and I intend to leave it in. Just need to know what I can do to keep the wax from coming out.

No Rinse body wash, works wonders, also take Centrum daily for the Biotin, Vitamin C, B6, and E for healthy hair and skin.

Naw, I'm betting on some patchouli oil stinking, pothead faggot. Usually the white guys with dreads are like 5'5" and weigh about 95# in their marijuana leaf hoodies and the girls are either exactly the opposite like huge pigs or they're skanky fucking junkies.

I can help you out OP.

Step One: Stop with the dreads
Step Two: Gain respect by others or at least don't look like a tryhard faggot.

I always forget how useless you guys are

>useless
Came to an image board to ask advice on how to wash a primitive hairstyle that revolves around dirty hair with a specific ethnic texture not in your DNA...

fuck these guys, do ya thing op

When I think dreads, I don't think of clean. Just Saiyan.

Came to a website full of a diverse group of people, looking for answers from someone whom has experience. Remembered that most of you guys are winey ass shitheads that don't give a fuck unless there are nudes or free games for grabs.

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

Guys, I don't care what you think. Looking for someone who knows something pertaining to my problem.

You gonna get a hairy nipple.

Then find a fucking hairstyle forum you stupid cunt.

I gave you advice as somebody who did beeswax dreads in high school and you overlooked it entirely. Use No Rinse body wash or dry shampoo and conditioner and take Centrum.

Apparently popeye's and orange soda work pretty well for maintaining dreads too.

First off if ur gonna dread u should do it right. Fuck the wax it's for custys. All u need to do is use a soap that strips ur hair of all the natural oils and use ur palms in a circular motion to get the knots to set. Don't run ur fingers or a comb through ur hair. Ur gonna look a lil rough for a few months but as a white kid dreading out deal wit it. Ull learn how to manage and split ur dreads as they form to ur liking