youtube.com/watch?v=tkUU3roBHYs
strawpoll.me/10660584
youtube.com/watch?v=kCveSwKIfvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for dany

first post best post

second for ballistabowl

Old thread

So, if Meereen represents the Aztec empire, does that make Dany C o r t é s ?

First for the RadBrad

Music edition
youtube.com/watch?v=tkUU3roBHYs

there's already a general up you gigantic faggot. Hope mods are quick to get rid of it. fucking GoT fags are fucking cancer.

salty

>Book edition
>be on Sup Forums
Let this thread die

Get back to your shitty waifu threads.

Grown men are talking.

Last thread

Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in person, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds of his enemies and forcibly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Danaerys and her army of eunuchs and rapists and sellswords
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men that hated him so much they murdered him

are you false flagging friendo

If only.

L-Lads.

strawpoll.me/10660584

what?

False flagging doesn't work if you effectively tear down the real flag.

"p-please use my thread..."

Yes? Show related question?

It'll get used like the dirty whore thread it is.

>eternal
>it's not

fuck off Cat

time to masturbate i guess

proof?

I think the point is that the Northern lords are ok with jon even though hes a bastard because they still believe he's Neds son and therefore a Stark in name (if he was legitimate). I think the revelation that he's technically a Targaryen in name will be a big deal to them. No they dont care about the line of succession obviously but I dont think theyre so far removed from their original ideals of wanting a Stark to lead them that they'd be totally ok with a southern heir taking over the kingdom, regardless of whether or not he was raised as a stark.

I'm sure its not going to be a full on revolt against him but I cant see it not stirring up some bad blood in a few of the northern lords and Littlefinger will probably take advantage of that.

expect your general to get banned again in about 1-2 weeks as it was last off season

It's been here since 2011

Isn't khalasar essentially light cavalry? How is that gonna fair against heavy Reachmen cavalry?

>Grown men are talking.

>every thread is spam
>pasta
>First for x
>First for y
>FROM THE DUSTY MESA
>Azor Jon!
>more spam and pasta
>shitposts
>posts with minimal thought, effort, and content

:-)

North only bow to dragons

Now they have a dragon stark

It's been a week and you capeshit twats have yet to best us.

North bowed to literal dragons, not targs

look at the top of her head

Who'd have thought Branfags could be worse than Stannisfags?

...besides people who have been in /got/ since the beginning and remember the cancer they were in the early days as well

Literally bowed to Aegon

Ok, you can stop with the memeing. I dont know why you're so offended by the idea that there is going to be more political drama in the show and its not going to be smooth sailing from here on out for the Starks and the north as they all rally together to defeat the white walkers.

I guess Jon will have to bang his aunt and get him a dragon

Any Sophie feet?

who literlly had dragons

He's still half Stark though. I think what will end up happening is that Danaerys will get back and expect to be queen, but if Bran can prove that Jon is Rhaegar's trueborn heir, that would put Jon ahead of Dany. Then the fight would be between the two of them.

Then they seceded under Robb to make their own kingdom led by the starks

ohh no no no nono no no no

uuuuooooUUOOOHHH

No.

Yes.

Wait until Jon becomes a dragon rider

Honestly can't see Sansa still being around by the end of season 7.

She's not a major factor in much, not a good advisor, not smart, Littlefinger type game shit isn't gonna be needed when the walkers come and try as she might she has pretty much no use except as a pawn.

She either dies or gets sent away somewhere safe from the wars to come.

No it hasn't, lad. That's how I know you're new.

yes it has

OLD THREAD:

why is a pipe the cover of twow? is gandalf making a cameo?

Where my Stark loyalists at?

So this is never coming out right?

Not here.

Yes he's still half stark but technically he's a Targaryen heir and his children would be Targaryens. Putting aside the fact that Jon likely wont take the Targ name, the northern lords are stubborn and proud and some of them very likely wouldnt be able to look past it. Littlefinger will be use that to his advantage. Again, I'm not suggesting theres going to be an outright revolt and all the lords will immediately want to kill jon. I'm saying this is going to be the basis of the political drama in the north next season.

From this day until my final day.

Bran is eunuch tier

PLEASE USE MY THREAD PLEASE

here m80

Probably not.

How long until Bronn jumps ship?

No point staying on a sinking boat and the Lannisters as they are now aren't gonna be able to set Bronn with any lady high enough for it to stick, or pay him enough to face an army of over 200,000 men and 3 dragons

Right, that toatally negates his godlike super powers. I'd feel much safer with Jon. Worked out so well for him when he was Lord Commander

great post thanks for the addition

Bronn is bffs with jaime

he wont abandon him

i would be loyal to her

azor soph

No, it hasn't. The generals started at the tail end of season 2 because the board was over run. Sorry lad, but you're just wrong. As usual.

I don't know why you would even find it necessary to lie about such a thing. You weren't here, I was. What do you gain from pretending you were?

>supporting old man bran

Hope you like his beard in the new season

Can you read? It's a backlink to the OLD thread since this shit became the migration thread. Go to sleep, user. You're a shit drunk.

i thought he was a eunuch, pick one

Uh, no.

He's loyal to gold and fulfillable promises of more of it.

He wants to die old and safe in some castle, not fighting for some mad queen.

Not that user... Does it matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=kCveSwKIfvY
knowing Ramsay, why didn't he just shoot Jon? obvious plot armor?

Mhmm, sure thing newfag

>Ned Stark
Had a functioning penis. Betrayed and murdered
>Robb Stark
Had a function penis. Betrayed betrayed and murdered
>Jon Snow
Had a functioning penis. Betrayed and murdered.

Yeah dude, that's probably the only important trait in a leader.

Let's just get through this shitty thread and on to a decent one.

I wanna fuck Sophie and keep her pregnant as often as possible

Was it on purpose or not?

YOU

No, he's a smelly tree troll.

>supporting old man bran
Why wouldn't we?

> why didn't he just shoot Jon

Uhh, they don't have guns user

HAVE

jonfags dont want politics to be a part of the northern plot anymore because the person they want on the throne is already there and they dont want anything to even slightly upset that.

NO

Who cares?

HERPES

the dothraki would be flattened like dry grass against heavy cavalry, but likely won't have to engage any directly

Book Joffey is handsome. Jack Gleeson was not cast based on that, so no, it isn't on purpose. Book Joffrey was probably not intended to look like Caligula.

MOSQUITO

Does that even exist on the show?

>all these shitty Wojaks being posted
Apply yourselves.

Meh. Perhaps.

>learns about jon x sansa
>releases this pic of her kissing a jon snow bobblehead

What did she mean by this?

>shitty
As in this thread?

I think most people understand politics will be a part of the northern plot, they just don't all think that strict legal interpretations will have much of a role in it. A common theme in the story is that legality is only a tool and will be bent and broken to suit the will of the nobility. It's part of the greater "feudalism is dumb" theme.