What's up fags. I am trying to utilize POF to escape forever aloneness. I've since messaged two girls...

What's up fags. I am trying to utilize POF to escape forever aloneness. I've since messaged two girls. I've also tried two different approaches. I know Sup Forums has all the best advice for picking up women, so I'd like to ask you guys which message I sent was better, why, and what you would say.

Message 2

lol

Shameless self bump

Need advice ploxerinos halp Sup Forums

This one, without a doubt.

Tell her you admin a meme page, or make memes. That'll get her panties moist in seconds.
Trust me.

> :)
> wowe ur prety
> call me pls
> im funy pls
> pls respond

>better

An admin on Sup Forums, Reddit's sister site

text grill you message, say this exactly;

"im horny, once you see my cock you'll be horny too, let's meet up"

holy shit just say hi you faggot. that introduction shit is fucking stupid.

keep it simple
>hey what up:)
>for sure that's cool
>wyd later lol
>lets hang out and have some drinks
>comed kick it and smoke some bud

its not that fucking hard god damn

Tell her you get dating advice from the same place you saw Jennifer Lawrence's booty hole

Isn't it like only 1 in every 10 girls will react positively to that? So won't I be shooting myself in the foot for that? Even the 1 in 10 isn't guaranteed puss puss

No, sounds like a bot, or every single guy ever. You'd get ignored and immediately rejected. Go with this if you're LOOKING for rejections.
OP, you sure Sup Forums is the place you wanna go to for serious advice?

Surefire way to get in the middle of that roast beef sandwhich. Thank you Sup Forumsrother.

Stress that you only allow dank memes XD

Well I feel /adv/ really tries to sugar coat or be nice about things, sure Sup Forums is like 80% faggots, but at least I get honesty

Just tell her u want to shit up her peehole or whatever. Bot will still love u

you sound like a beta to me. dont listen to him op, text grill the good cocc

you're a stupid faggot and your going to die alone or you will setting for some hideous overdamading hamplanet out of desperation

do it

What if my pp is only 15cm?

This. Don't go on and on about how pretty or whatever they are.

Just say what up to every girl on that site. Take your pick from the ones that respond

then get off POF and take grandpas rifle and go out to the garage

lol fake and gay op isn't actually talking to any girls

Shame grill with dickpics, chicks love that shit

Capital "Y," you're not "your" on the second one, comma after "alone," add the word "be" after the word "will," all sentences end in a period as well. Nice try though sport :)

shut up faggot nobody likes you

That's some pretty fucked grammar dude... Jus sayin

I like him
Fukin hate u

Yeah, that's fair enough. /adv/ isn't exactly REAL about things, but these guys aren't going to help you either. You need to hear from someone reliable, knows how the female mind works.
Sure, buddy. Whatever you say. I just know how women actually work. They're complicated specimens, but they surely don't appreciate unsolicited pictures of your microdick.

suck a dick faggot

Not going to be yours u semen gargling menstrual cramp

and you're a nigger

Didn't bother your mom last night

you double niggerfaggot

Just accept that trump won u special snowflake

First off, you don't talk to girls, they have to talk to you otherwise you're a rapist. second of all, they don't want to know your life story. send a small short message like "Hey How's it going?" and if they don't reply, just fuck off. if they do reply, talk about things like if she has a dog or some dumb shot like that. relate to her, act like you have common interests even if you don't.