Haha hey Sup Forums look at this hip new meem I made haha! lol I'm trying to reconnect with my children haha tell Sasha...

Haha hey Sup Forums look at this hip new meem I made haha! lol I'm trying to reconnect with my children haha tell Sasha and Greg all about this cool meem you saw from old papa Mark haha stay hip and retweet!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE

haha! LIKE!

Haha I'm replying to my own post so my children will see this haha remember to do the same or else they will choose to be with Shannon after the divorce haha lol

Haha please don't let me lose them they are all I care about and I don't want them getting a bad influence lol

Lol please don't do this to me somebody help me I'm depending on you haha

OP here. Please, please god just let them see this...ever since my wife left with the kids i've been thinking of suicide. I hope the me me does the trick to get me out of this funk ... love you munchkins!

What the fuck

Haha that last one wasn't me haha you silly goose thank you and you are right lol

now we have a fake lol please don't do that I do not say "munchkins" lol I do love you though haha

0/10 bate

Someone's faking. Im OP and i always say munchkins!

Haha no I'm not fishing with my "danc b8 mate" lol you silly billy

Hi kids!

Haha no I'm not fishing with my "danc b8 mate" lol you silly goose

Haha no I'm not fishing with my "danc b8 mate" lol you silly haha

Please don't post scary pictures like that I want my children to see this

I swear I've seen half the world's streets from captchas.

lol no

Why are you posting scary pictures I just wanted to have some fun with my children

Hahahaha he posted it again!

We are your children!

Look Greg and Sasha I'm sorry you saw this I just wanted to show you a meem and I would be very nice if these people stopped

is this gonna be a gore thread from now on?

u bet

Why did this have to happen?

Fake and gay

You misunderstand the basic definition of "meme." Newfag.

not a social fourm dumbfuck...
besides 0/10
noone on this armenian stone-throwning collective has kids, duh.

Why did you do this I just wanted to have fun please stop this instant before I call my friend Johnny. He can find you!!! Just please stop and be friendly

Ok he can't but I can find a way for my kids!

It's over now