ITT: Games only you are nostalgic for

>ITT: Games only you are nostalgic for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9qaDgx2Xu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simpsons: road rage

Wasn't even a great game nor was I a fan of Simpsons. Which was weird.

Final Fantasy 7
Lineage 2

FF7? The most beloved one in the series? cmon now

UH OH, TIME TO STEP ON THE GAS

You are not the only one my Sup Forumsrother

Duuude fuck yea love this game

this

first vidya I ever owned

a rare breed of us. This game single-handedly sunk its developer for being so shit

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Haha the intro music. :')

Not really certain you understand the topic of this thread.

Half-Life 2 was nice.
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch was very nice.

But Half-Life 2 DM zombie mode was the shit, boi.
I sometimes still see dreams of the sp00ky school map.

PSI OPS The Mindgate Conspiracy one of the best third-person shooters ever made and have what i will say perhaps all so one off the best soundtrack for a game

I have only met one other person who has known about this game. Honestly the perfect game imo

God damn that game was so fun

I miss this game.

>tfw you know there will never be a sequel.

oh shit i remember this game. it was fun as fuck

sorry user, I misread it

Basically when I wasn't playing twisted metal 2

"Submission, Conformity, Obedience! This is The Movement!"

Used to play the shit out of this and got al lot emotional with it too

Oh man I only had a demo but I played it over and over again

back in the day, i was between this and Goldeneye: Rogue Agent and I chose the later,

Holy fucking YES this game!

Plok. Don't even ask why, but good memories. Ridiculous assed game

ITT: People list games that a lot of people are actually nostalgic of.

I loved this game, the fucking co op was bat shit insane though. For those who never played, two people controlled one character. One to move and look, the other to shoot and use powers.

Q*bert

Hoooooolly fuuuuuckkkk
I used to own a demo disc and iy had a part of this game in it. Played it on repeat but could never find the actual game.

Ooohh this one was the shit to play with friends hahaha, had a lot of good times with it

yes

I might have played this before. Was this a gameboy game with shit tier graphics?

Mah nigga

I HAD THE DEMO DISC where you would go through the first level, fuck up some cops, then a robot "dragon" while some kind of rap/techno played? And I never found the game till I was in high school, turns oput a friend of mine had it. beat the game in a week and just... the soundtrack was goddamn perfect? It's way challenging and it's WAY replayable. If I ever see it used I'm buying it on the spot.

Isn't that question sort of redundant?

I used to play the shit out of HL2:Deathmatch until I moved on to TF2, but both were fantastic back in like '08/'09

Specifically the n64 one

Fuck yes. This was such a hidden gem for me

If you know it, you know it. This series was my shit and. I would pay so much for a ps4 remaster of the series or a pc port to play forever

One of my favorite nes games together with ninja gaiden, but ninja gaiden was way too popular to post here.

Oh, goddamn this reminded me of this.
This was absolute gold. I remember playing on my gameboy while on the can until my ass was numb.

Love this game. Played it with my loved ones. We all drifted apart tho

Sadly, I didn't really get into TF2 scene at it's early days. My PC was absolute garbage.

But, I did play a shit-ton of Battlefield: Heroes. It had a bit similar artistic style as TF2, but more cartoonish touch to it.

Gucci

Yeah that was my bad. Lineage 2 stands though. Haven't met anyone that played since 2008.

fine. was it a gameboy game?

Is that for Saturn or something? I had a copy of this except it was for N64, didn't know it was on other platforms too.

I remember there was a course maybe halfway or 2/3 of the way through the game that I couldn't even come close to making. Spent hours trying to do it with the best setups possible and ate shit every time. What the fuck was up with that? But yeah otherwise an awesome game.

As a kid it blew my fucking mind that people thought this was a good idea.
I love it solely for that reason.

Shiiiiiit I had this on my gamecube

it was but i'm referring to the shit PS2 one

Play games by streetlights

seems im the only one here

BFH was amazing, sucks they closed to game down.

a jump in a course* I think it might have been an ice track or a very dark track with lots of fluorescent lights.

oldfag

i had the ps1 version

You are probably nostalgic of it's early years.
It was a total mess in it's later years.

You are not alone.

Yeah, no. Used to play the shit out of this

Thats true because I didn't really play it much the last 2 years before the servers was rip.

This guy gets it

Hell yeah. Loved all of these games.

Thankfully, neither did I.
I still remember the Bad Company 2 cameo in it.
It was pretty epic to be honest, the cosmetic items were very well detailed and made in good taste. It's a shame that they got too greedy with it.

This was the first mobile game that I played relatively much, I even preferred it over some console games.

This game was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9qaDgx2Xu8

Nostagia