Strictly Hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to kidnap a person, what would be the easiest way to do it?

Strictly Hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to kidnap a person, what would be the easiest way to do it?

bump for morbid curiousity

Show the complet Set, please

Get them to trust you

>if I wanted to kidnap a person, what would be the easiest way to do it?
Well… point a weapon at them, say "follow me" and take them somewhere safe.
I really don't understand your question. Are you stupid?

Pic not related yes?

There's only one picture in that "set" my friend.
This Polaroid was found in a convience store parcking lot in Florida in 1989.

The identity of the two individuals in unidentified, however the woman is believed to be Tara Leigh Calic. An 18 year old who went missing around the same time.

kill all potential witnesses, including yourself.

>An 18 year old who went missing around the same time.
Duct tape over the mouth is a guarantee that it's a staged photo. Try it out.

whats that suppose to mean?

The police seem to think it is real.

I've seen that picture on /x/ before.
The people there took notice of the book.

>Duct tape over the mouth is a guarantee that it's a staged photo.
why? are you saying that because they could still try to yell if they wanted to?

What if there were multiple armed individuals involved who could watch them in shifts and kill them if they tried to call for help?

>follow me if you want to live
FTFY

> try to yell
Well, yelling is probably not going to work, but they could certainly get some volume.

Also duct tape doesn't stick well when wet. A bit of slobber and they could work that shit off without much fuss.

Also dangerous as fuck.... they choke or vomit and unless they happen to have pre-slobbered the tape then they're going to die.

>are you saying that because they could still try to yell if they wanted to?
No. It'll detach and fall off after only a few minutes. Duct tape only makes sense when it's wound around the whole head. Obviously, that rips out a lot of hair as well. The best option is to use a small towel, put part of it in the bitches mouth, wrap the rest around the head and then wrap duct tape around it.

Well, you'd have to return some videotapes.

how to ductape

That looks like it may be trailer tape... That stuff will stick to anything, and your spit and sweat isn't going to be more effective than the wind on a 100km/h lorry in a rainstorm

Become an FBI agent

Tell us your exact location user so we can assess geographical details

Actually it is the CIA/NSA/OISI/Homeland Security that runs the black baggings

Mentally block them on Facebook ull kidnap their spirit