Thoughts on this movie, Sup Forums? I watched it on Netflix last night and thought it was pretty fucking awesome

Thoughts on this movie, Sup Forums? I watched it on Netflix last night and thought it was pretty fucking awesome.

The second half of the movie was kind of an ass pull. Adam Wingard is great at visuals and action sequences, but awful at making a story that feels consistent and where things tie together.

Enjoyed the darkwave soundtrack and the horror movie inspired final confrontation scene, though.

absolute trash. Acting was painful and the violence made me roll my eyes. But the diner scene with the grenades was so funny it almost saved the movie

I really liked it. Great soundtrack

The black mercenary dude was genuinely cool. He should have his own series.

This guy should be the next Bond.

The whole movie is a darkwave and electro music video. Just treat it like that and the fact that the script is garbage won't matter.

Okay grandpa

Couldn't stop staring at Dan Stevens what a perfect man

I really liked it, my only complaint was that "rogue super solider" is the plot of every work of fiction ever made.

Would have been more believable if he was just some sociopath who killed a guy he knew in the military to try and steal his seemingly happy family and that's why military police were after him.

I get the impression maybe that was the original plot since at the start it's ambiguous what happened to the family's oldest son and it's never addressed, like some producers stepped in and said "this doesn't have nearly enough stupid action movie tropes".

Yeah but the lack of foreshadowing of the "Frankenstein's Monster of Toxic Masculinity and Formalized Violence Training" storyline just makes that part of the plot a really hard sell to audiences.

I really enjoyed it, I love the soundtrack too, I have a weakness for this type of stuff, also I want Dan Stevens to fuck me and hold me in his arms afterwards.

this desu

n-no homo

Exactly this.

I thought it was really great with a few moments that stretched its credulity a bit too far.

Really fun, but the young actors sucked. Kinda took me out of it at the end, the brother was horrible in that scene.

>8/10

Great Film. It almost feels like a satire on The Hitcher type of thrillers. I think people went in expecting something serious, but instead got a dark comedy.

...i enjoyed it.

I couldn't get over how goddamn attractive he was. No wonder all the ladies were creaming themselves the whole movie.

Also, the man is proof that there's hope for us all. He went from a pretty standard looking dude to "I'm straight, but ... maybe."

Honestly he's half the reason I loved the film, he just entranced me...

I'm not homosexual, but that is a very nice looking man.

She just had to ruin everything didn't she? Everything was perfect, David was perfect, their lives were great, BUT SHE JUST HAD TO RUIN IT!
I was so happy he survived at the end

I liked the ending

I think therw should be a lot more backstory into who the black guy works for and how they were making super soldiers

Did he get surgery or just lose weight?

I don't know, I kind of like the mystery behind it all, nice little twist though, black guy seems like the bad guy when he's actually trying to save everyone from that twisted fucking psychopath, and to think he seemed like the nicest guy you ever met...

>Who is this?
>Oh this is David, he's The Guestâ„¢
What the fuck was that?

OH ANTHONIO
MY ANTHONIO

i hate this fucking movie so much its so fucking BAD if you like this SHIT kill yourself

wow stop posting anytime

>Oh, this is David, he knew our dead son.
>He's incredibly attractive, fit, polite, and suave.
>Don't worry honey, I'm not going to fuck his brains out, you have nothing to worry about.

Is it bad I'd let David cuck me? Would seem mean to my wife not to.

I love this movie so much.

I showed it to my friends.

One said it was okay. The other hated it.

I then rewatched it, questioning my self. And I liked it even more than I did the first time.

That scene where the girl goes to bed and he's just sitting there staring is so fucking good

DO YOU EVER FEEL ASHAMED
DO YOU EVEN FEEL A THING

I have the OST downloaded, it's so fucking great.

I loved how you could always tell there was something off with him but not so much that you would stop believing he's a genuinely good dude. Great actor.