If I get a girl pregnant do I have to take a dna test?

If I get a girl pregnant do I have to take a dna test?

If dna test matches, am I obligated to pay?

Im in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

mydnatest.com/blog/can-legally-obligated-take-paternity-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should have wrapped that willy, silly

No.
And I'm pretty sure you arnt obligated to do shit if you don't sign the birth certificate

No, you don't have to test.

Yes, if it is yours, you have to pay.

It says here that you do if ordered by a judge, which a skank can easily get
mydnatest.com/blog/can-legally-obligated-take-paternity-test/

Man up you bitch.

Yes you have to. 100%. Speak from years of experience. Run while you still can OP.

i recognize that blowjob

Obligatory "I KNOW THAT GAY BLOWJOB" post. Don't mind me.

>If I get a girl pregnant
The girl have 3 guys before You and after You this weak
Child is not Yours
DNA test are cheap 100$
good luck

Not OP, what if you go cross country to watch a concert and you fuck a bitch before you return to your state can she find you if she got pregnant? Like you don't give her your name or anything but can she like get the child to take a DNA test to back track you somehow?

Are you retarded?

if a judge orders a dna test, yes you could be traced to it. but i doubt a judge would order a test in that situation

If the mother applies for public benefits because your deadbeat ass doesn't support your offspring you will have the force of the government tracking you down to get our money back. You can move across the country but they will find you. They will throw your stupid ass in jail until you come up with the money. Pretty much everyone will look at you like the worthless piece of shit that you are.

Im moving 5 hours away for a new job. Im not leaving her my address. Hopefully she wont get anyone to track me down.

just raise the kid for a few years, sell it, and move to a new country.

yes i am literally downs

If she applies for benefits am i obligated to take dna test?

she has no proof we ever fucked or even knew each other. will a judge still order a test?

It I told you I was would you still answer my question? I'll tell you whatever you wanna hear M8

IIRC she can place the fathers name there. Its up to you to prove otherwise

If it is a sample you send away and they don't have to witness you taking the said sample just go into a random toilet and swab someone's piss stain

If she tells them it was you, that's enough to order the test to see if it is the truth. Her statement is the evidence, the same as if she witnessed you robbing a bank. Except people have more respect for bank robbers than assholes who dodge their parental responsibilities.

>t. Nigger

Depending on what state you in, and the circumstances that put you in with the mom, yeah you'll pay until the bastard is 18.

Man up and pay when she probalby wont even let you see child, you pussy!

I meant to follow that sentence with, "Even if you are not the biological father."

>ignore contraception
>whine on the internet afterwards

bahahaha

they'll put kiddo stuff in a tube,,extract dna,store it till it makes a match with some cuck like you busted for burglary,,clocks been runnin all that time, about 300 bucks a month, kaching,katching katching,,50 months,,have a seat in the tank kid, yer on the judges docket at 4 pm,no,sorry we got no cushions, prisoners tear them up,sorry. you get a bologny sandwich milk and chips around 2 oclock

It depends on the state she lives in
Some states, CA, CO, if she puts you on the birth certificate too bad for you, even if DNA proves your not the father, "someone has to pay for the child", even if another guys admits, proves he is the father, you get to pay
A lot of states will make you pay if you were married when the kid is born, even if you are not the father, "you were married, too bad"
CA will put your ass in jail if you stop working and refuse to pay
About half the states can make you pay her until the kid is 21, even if they move away
CA considers your "new wife's" income and can/will raise child support
CA & CO will make you pay, even after you prove it's not your kid and take away your visitation and parental rights
One way or another you will pay
Dad's need to tell their sons this, a woman will shit on you every chance she gets
Always use a condom (or two) always use a spermicide gel, always flush your condoms
Never get drunk to the point of amnesia around a woman
Never ever have unprotected sex, unless you intend or are planing for a child
If she tells you she is on the pill or other birth control, consider her a liar

Made a really, really bad mistake once, got 10 more years of instalments, not even my kid, proven in court, "too bad" the bio dad is in jail with no money, so the jokes on me
Froze a bunch of my sperm and got a vasectomy, still were a condom, (lot of dirty women)
I will never, ever get married or let a woman live with me again, never