Ask a guy who just came back from a trip to India anything

Ask a guy who just came back from a trip to India anything

No.

Enjoyed it? Would or wouldn`t recommend?

Nice try, Pajeet

What part?

kek

did you use a toilet or did you shit in the street like the rest of the country?

I did enjoy it, but its a place that most people would only visit once (although its my second trip there). I wouldnt feel comfortable recomending it since it seemed it has more negative stuff than positive.

How many chicks did you rape

Delhi, Jaipur, Varanasi, Agra
I used a toilet, in my 2 trips ive never seen any men or women shitting on the street (lots of guys peeing tho, i did see 2 kids maybe 3 yo shitting but thats it, my brother however did see a guy shitting in the street

OP is an Indian guy

lol, no

Is the food trustworthy? Any places to avoid?

Did you meet Henry? He calls me and says there's a virus on my computer.

dont need to goto india to know that you shouldent eat the fucking food or drink the water if its not bottled

Post your hand with timestamp then

Was the burning anus worse than shitting on the streets?

ill be honest with you, im not saying their food is bad but i totally dislike it. although a good percentage of the population can eat meat (chicken) most places serve only vegan food, with a shitload of spices.

So you're from the North?

What was the occasion? Work, pleasure?

Does the cities smells like literal shit? With the poverty and all

and this guy is half right, most restaurant/ hotel food its ok to eat, none of my group got sick, the water tho... avoid that at all costs, even restaurants/hotels/homes know that the water is fuckin poison and they always serve bottled water only.
keep your mouth shut when showering, the water tastes horrible no matter in which city you are

i was invited to a wedding by a friend in Jaipur,

How the fuck can a country survive on bottled water ?

yes, most cities smell mostly like cow shit (except for delhi, that one smells like car exhaust), also theres a shit ton of trash fucking everywere, specially in Jaipur. Fucking rivers of trash and shit.

well, im guessing homes who know will get foreign visitors know they gotta have some bottled water, im sure most people drink tap water, also there are like large water containers on the streets and many people stop there and drink. Also, you see how theres a shit ton of newborns with deformities? i think its the water thats my theory

How were the beaches?

hope you 3rd world curry fucks clean your shit up before you come our beaches

Srry, no beaches in the cities i visited, although i dont think theyre any pretier than the rest of the country

Did you find any fetuses on the ground?

did it smell bad?

how attractive are the women?

The trash i could overlook, the smell you get used to, the worst fucking english accents too, but what i cant stand its the traffic and its fucking noise. There are no fucking rules, well there are but noone to enforce them, over there driving on the wrong side of the road is as common as running a yellow light, also i think i only saw maybe 5 working traffic lights which were useless since noone really obey them, also they dont fucking use blinkers OR mirrors (in fact some cars even american ones like chevrolet sparks (called beat over there) have a model without side mirrors), instead they fucking horn all the time.

I arrived in delhi at midnight, then they would drive me to Jaipur (170 miles away) that trip took 6 whole hours.

how many children did you fuck?

yes, seeno
some are beautiful, many of them actually, theyre mostly pretty not hot

none, only in the US ive fucked minors just so u know lol

clap slap clap

What was the coolest part of your trip?

Well, the taj mahal is pretty amazing, way bigger than it seems, also i played polo on elephants, rode a camel, saw some dudes shooting at monkeys, saw how they burned bodies in funeral pires, lots of history and culture. weird mistical looking alleys, making monkeysf fight for food, also the wedding i attended was fucking rad, pretty much a 4 day party

also they show Doraemon pretty much 24/7 on TV

Have you washed the shit off yet? Were you hurt tripping over the raped and murdered women filling the street? Have your eyes stopped watering from the curry in the air? Do you have a strange urge to get a telemarketing job?

No way, you disguisting scum

Did you eat any pakora?

Not really, by my 4th day O learned not to trust the food, usually if I served myself something that looked good it tasted the opossite

so you enjoy negative things?