Didnt even have to leave my room

didnt even have to leave my room

Good for you, you basement dwelling faggot.

That ... It's not a Christmas tree is it user ;)

Cool. My weed dealer is a fat little asian who likes to cuddle whenever I visit. I actually enjoy scoring drugs - but yeah, you have a debit card and a computer there, I see... Good fir yeeeeeeew.

Wasn't cured long enough.

They sell it by weight - so what reason would they have for leaving it packed with moisture, I wonder...

Paki asian? Does he give you free weed to suck his cock?

Nope. Middle-aged Chinese lady, lived here for years - we've known each other for a while, and when I visit she likes to have a smoke and cuddle up to watch a movie. Nothing sinister, nothing at all sexual (although I would), she just lacks physical closeness and likes to cuddle me when I'm there. It makes for a very pleasant drug-purchasing experience - and always makes me laugh when I hear about people getting stabbed and mugged and shit while they go to buy weed. I'm a lucky bastard.

Lol Didnt have to leaver the room to get ripped off.

It's so convenient with Auto-Jew!

Looks shit tier!

Fucking weed cucks

What a fucking beta faggot. A middle aged Asian likes to cuddle but you insist it's nothing sexual? Christ dude you're an idiot.

I've tried it on several times, and she's politely but firmly refused - and I'm happy not having to hang with Jamal to score my weed, thanks.

But yeah, your words of advice have galvanised me into a poor choice of action - thanks, nameless faggot cunt! You saved the day.

Anybody here live near queenstown NZ wanna make some money and hook me up wit some smoke?

Did user use the scary deep web to get his fix? anyway it's not cured fully and looks bottom shelf, How much did you pay?

Bottom teir smokers storing the stash in plastic bags

'Didn't even have to leave moms basement'

fucking Yah! Bitch

>hang with jamal

Fuckin a right user

whats the loudest ya'll ever smoked ive had like beyond life weed

had weed like this its pretty fucking bomb

Loudest?? What are you trying to ask?

My weed or OP's?

damn that sounds cute

I'm jealous of all you anons in here. Can't smoke weed anymore because of my job :(

Op's

yeah ive had way danker though this stuff was like rock dense and the smell was retarded idk if it was cured maybe but that was the day i had real sinsimila

if your weed is yelling at you, you should probably stop smoking for a while