>least
the inhabitants

Most Freedom

Least Nothing

Most
History

Least
Inhabitants

like most : Fiona Apple youtu.be/g-vvLQA7z5k?t=75 (grew up in New York, lives in Los Angeles, Venice)

like least : 10 trains of losers for one Rockefeller, false american dreams (piketty showed that the USA are very inequal ("the 1%") as compared to Europe, esp. France.

Nature. The United States is easily the best country in the world, in terms of geography at least.

I just like the fact that you cannot give up your citizenship without paying a fee and I just like the fact that even if you earn income abroad and have lived abroad for years you still have to pay taxes in the US.

>most

Our rich history and literary tradition

>least

Our imperialism and ass backwards healthcare and education systems

>Most
Rush, Neil Young, Leonard Cohen
>Least
Inhabitants

>I just like the fact that you cannot give up your citizenship without paying a fee and I just like the fact that even if you earn income abroad and have lived abroad for years you still have to pay taxes in the US.
literally Eritrea tier

>History

youtu.be/g-vvLQA7z5k?t=75

Why would you like being jewed out of money the government has no right to take?

Not even Israel taxes foreign income.

>most
youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k-c91E8
Southerners
>Least
Northerners

From are born everything you own belongs to the government.

The American dream. Now post your SSN.

West coast bruv

>Any of them

>10 trains of losers for one Rockefeller, false american dreams

>What do you like most about America?
Their people

>What do you like least about America
Their politics

>Not even Israel taxes foreign income.
Israel is a poor country, check their GDP.
A substantial part of their economy (3%?) comes from Kibbutz, aka communist communities.

The foundation of Israel in 1948 is an attempt to heal from the concentration camps, so they're based on human values, not really money values, like lots of NYC jews.

The thing I hate most about Americans is that they take pride in their country based on how well their elite do. Do you see poor Indio Latin Americans jerking off their countries because a small percentage of their elite are white and live in villas? It's bloody pathetic and Americans basically stuff their ears and lock their car doors when they see a black man.

The best way to judge a society is how it treats its most vulnerable sections

>What do you like most about America?
White people
>What do you like least about America
Non white people

>most
town hall meetings, the direct democracy thing of small towns like in The Simpsons Monorail episode

>high school culture (from the popularity thing and proms to school shootings), the electoral system (w bush got less votes than Al Gore, Trump less than Hillary), frivolous lawsuits (when a woman sues mcdonalds because she takes her kid there everyday and her kid got fat), sjws (the trigger warning, manspreading, mansplaining, safe spaces people)

>most
Southerners
>least
Their academic culture

I wouldn't call kibbutz "communist".

Mos of them are directed at foreigners, who pay them to go there and work for free for a few weeks.

It's basically like a vacation, but instead of paying for fun experiences, you pay to do menial work and earn some goog goy points in the process.

Memes aside, every American I've actually ever met during my travels has been fun, social, open, in general really cool and easy to get along with.
Love the west and the old Americana aesthetic.

The whole obesity, unhealthy living, unsustainable future thing, education costing heaps of money seems kinda shitty but I don't live there so I don't really care.

>basically slavery

>most
God Emperor Donald Trump.
>least
crooked Hillary

>the most
landscapes freedom to own guns and cars with big engines

>the least
"America is a good guy who always fights the bad men to help the weaker" lie you relly believe in

Except it's for rich and upper middle class people, who do it voluntarily. It's more like extreme stupidity.

>"America is a good guy who always fights the bad men to help the weaker" lie you relly believe in

Remove that proxy, Pytor.

>the electoral system (w bush got less votes than Al Gore, Trump less than Hillary)

That's there so New York and Los Angeles don't decide every election.

yes, but iirc what decided the Gore, W Bush election was that Miami Cubans were angry because Clinton had returned that Elian kid to Cuba.
This gives too much power to the people of the few states that arent solidly republican or democrat, so both parties pander to Miami Cubans because they dont want them to be the reason they lose Florida.

cartoons tv films

>Most
Freedom and the people who support it.

>Least
Violent, liberal shitholes like Chicago, Detroit and Oakland.

I mean, Democrats completely overtook California thanks to disastrous and deliberate immigration policy that saw the Hispanic vote grow from like 1 to 20 million in a matter of two decades

which is why you have your present imbalance

That's your pov. But a big kibbutz for example does Dolphin swimming-pool cleaning robots. You can't have such a big business with only non-paid foreigners.

Capitalism is slavery. In communism, the worker receives a wage, of course. He even owns part of the factory. He's not an "edgy kid", a "c-u-c-k", he's an *owner*.

>czech flag
well, I'm not surprised

>Capitalism is slavery. In communism, the worker receives a wage, of course. He even owns part of the factory. He's not an "edgy kid", a "c-u-c-k", he's an *owner*.

You think New York will make you happy while Moscow only wanted to use you?

And it's another episode of "edgy underage commie lives in a country that never actually experienced communism".

>

>The best way to judge a society is how it treats its most vulnerable sections
We have:
>Free healthcare for the poor (Medicaid)
>Almost free housing for the poor (section 8)
>Food stamp program
>Need based educational grants and loans from the government which in effect makes community college free for the poor

It's another "annoying eastern euro thinks anyone cares about their white nigger version of communism episode"

The Paris commune was closer to communism than anything that ever existed in the Czech Republic

Time to repost "Life under communism":

*You have no freedom or right to control your own destiny. The state tells you where you can live and what jobs you can have.
*Consumer goods are poor quality and in short supply--it can take months to purchase a bicycle, TV set, or coffee table.
*Jobs are mostly assigned based on your status as a member of the proletarian class such as "worker" or "peasant", or because you have connections to some party bigshot, and you could be denied a job if a member of your family did something politically unacceptable.
*If you complain about anything, you go to jail or a labor camp.
*Religion is either banned or strictly controlled by the state.
*You need permission to travel outside the country.
*Food is poor quality and limited in supply--markets often only have a few items on sale. People literally get sick and experience malnutrition from the shitty diet.
*There are no free elections and government officials do not have to answer to the public.
*All media, art, and entertainment must conform to the state agenda--this includes glorifying the party or the leader and schlocky propaganda art of muscled factory workers while demonizing whatever ideologies/people/countries the party wants demonized.
*The print and electronic media only report whatever news the state wants you to hear while not mentioning what they don't want you to know.
*There is no independent judiciary and you do not have a right to a fair trial or legal representation.
*Hotels and apartments are bugged, so be careful what you say.
*Some cities are "closed" meaning you cannot visit them without official permission.

Bandaid solutions, no developed country has such a chronic and acute poverty and crime issue as America

All that section 8 housing is infested with crack dens and gangbangers and a community college degree is worthless. Community college shouldn't even exist, those people should be learning a trade

This is "life under soviet leadership"

You cannot critique communism or capitalism because no human society has ever experienced either in its unaldurated form.

I dont think its that, but more along the lines of how well the vulnerable sections are brought up.

>Community college shouldn't even exist
They did make one good thing happen;

Hit NBC sitcom Community.

I'm not kidding. After commie coup in 1948, that murderous bastard Gottwald killed everyone who didn't want to be commies (ie. the vast majority of Czechoslovakia's population) along with all war heroes and patriots. He then killed other commies whom he disagreed with, and as his brain started rotting from alcohol and syphilis, he got more and more paranoid and killed more and more people.

Anyone who own a farm over 5 acres in size or a business was also eliminated as enemies of the working class (they hired people and gave them jobs?) and anyone who listen to jazz or other Western music also get v&. Then Gottwald died and Novotny continues more depressing Stalinism until liberal period in 1960s which was too much for greatest liberator so he decided to "liberate" us in 1968. Then we have more dreary Stalinism until commies get overthrown in 1989.

We had world class industries in 1930s, by 1989 they were totally ruined and we were producing garbage unsellable products. Czechoslovakia GDP in 1989 was about 300 USD above 1938 GDP when Italy and West Germany 1989 GDP was 5000 USD higher than 1938.

The food in commie era was also trash and people get sick from eating it. My mother visited cheese factory in 80s and said she almost puked from the smell. Western countries end up sending us pity food handouts mostly consisting of garbage they wouldn't eat themselves.

You can always count on the Butthurt Belt to bring the McCarthyism.