Okay. Story time, mother fuckers

Okay. Story time, mother fuckers

This is the time of my life where I just kinda spill my past because I feel like venting and I feel like you guys are the exact bunch that might take interest in my story. This is 100% true, at least from my perspective. This is not copy pasta, and some true oldfags may remember me telling it years long past. This is, long story short, the way the 7/10 popular guy in highschool was brought to suicide through drug use and lies from a sinister girl when he was in 10th grade and the fallout that transpired. And no worries, this was all typed out beforehand so there will be no waiting for my drunk ass to finally cont.

so to begin, here's where I was going into this adventure.
And for context, just keep in mind I am drunk. Typing is difficult. I am relying a large margin on autocorrect.
>starting 10th grade.
>be 16. former bandfag. Tromboner. Nerd. First year ditching the mouthpiece. Just got contacts. Finally starting to grow into my body. Everyone starts telling me I'm hot.
>circa 2008. Girl adds me on myspace.
> she’s 15. Triple D tits. seriously. (Not fat. Was legit hot half Native American half white super hot girl.)
>let's name her Ashley. (Not real name, only real first letter.)
>Totally into it. Eventually starts dating. >Can't believe I am dating such a hot post emo chick.
>Decent taste in music and clothes. >Constantly get stared at from other dudes when walking with her.
>eventually lose virginity to Ashley.
>”fuck condoms. I was raised in America where awareness about safe sex was shunned because JESUS.”

>sex is fantastic. Ashley was a freshman but god damn did she know what she was doing.
>After 8 years, still haven't met a girl to fuck me as well as she did.
>Point is, sex was great. She was great. Made me laugh. Great relationship with her parents. Could honestly see myself marrying Ashley.
>eventually she comes up to me and opens up to me about her crime life.
I know what you're thinking. Here's where the story devolves into some convoluted reference to music lyrics you can't believe you didn't catch while you were reading it.
Incorrect. This is for once a non troll story on Sup Forums from a guy who usually doesn't actually post. For context’s sake, I was a fucking retarded 16 year old and extremely gullible.
>but at the time everything seemed completely believable. I loved Ashley, and she would never make up things for her own amusement. Would she?

Anyone reading?

> Ashley begins to open up with her life as a member of a street racing gang member who was highly ranked.
Before you go ballistic on your keyboard calling me autistic, look back at a time when you were 16.
Remember all the times you were like “holy shit, must have had an incomplete brain when I did that.”
>Ashley opens up about how her gang is extremely violent along with her rival gang.
>”never call police, even if I am in trouble or my gang will come after you.”
>They will get in trouble with police if I try to save her.
>They race for drugs and money.
>she personally has cut off rival gang dude’s fingers with cigar cutters in order to retrieve important information)
>Her rival gang would without hesitation come after me to get to her since she is so highly ranked.
>mentions I have been being followed the last month or so by her subordinates.
>subordinates name me pretty boy
>whatingodssweetqueef.gif
>Teaches me how every time I leave the house, I must touch the porch steps every time I leave if planning on being gone for longer than 10 minutes.
>mentions how they have planted hidden cameras in my house while my family and I was gone as measures to keep tab on our safety
>Start seeing (or more likely just noticing) a lot of street cars close to me when driving around.
>validity added to story
>Begin feeling paranoid as now I realize my life may be in danger.

Already typed it out. May as well p posting.
>I pick up drug use as most of my post emo friends smoke weed and use pills.
>take a liking to hydrocodone
Girlfriend and I doing great despite stress added to life.
>feel a genuine body encompassing warmth when I hold her hand or keep my arm around her shoulders when we are together.
>she mentions one day as we are hanging out at my house that since she is Indian, and her and her dad can see spirits.
>points out that there is a ghost of a young boy who follows me around my house.
That's cool. I didn't like sleeping anyway.
>lack of sleep adds to stress.
>Stress gain adds to increase of dependence on hydrocodone (pain reliever)
> begin using more religiously.
>fucked up in school and while eating dinner with parents, etc.

Keep going user

>taking around 6 pills at this point every day.
>Ashley misses her period
>”I'll get tested and let you know when I find out.”
>at first, flipping the tits out because family is extra babtist and very strict
>would be shunned for a teenage pregnancy
>realize I love her and the rest of my life with her would be great.
>whatever. Fuck it. She makes me happy.

>Months pass
>instances transpire adding validity to her “powers” as a high ranking gang member
>working as an employee at an icecream/hamburger joint
>meet with girl I got close to in jr. high.
>She gets a bit touchy feely, but nothing actually happens.
>next day Ashley acts pissy
>realize she found out from the subordinates that were watching me about lunch break touchy feely business
>apologize
>”it’s cool”
>later I come home front hanging out with some friends downtown.
>was warned that if there was ever a street car waiting outside my house to just keep driving and immediately text her.
>murdered out (black paint, painted black rims, fully tinted black windows) escalade waiting outside my house I've never seen before.
>(Swear to god this really happened.)
>keep driving past house
>stop at local Whataburger.
Side note. Fucking delicious burgers. God damn.
>20 minutes pass. I come back. Escalade is gone
>parents know nothing about it.

>a month passes. Still nothing on pregnancy.
>pretty sure she is pregnant with our kid.
>totally fine with it. Thinking of names. Envisioning future with her. Stressed to shit, but optimistic.
> at this point taking 8-12 pills per day to distract self. Addiction getting out of hand.
>go downtown with same friends and see movie.
>”I'll watch your parents house while you go out tonight to make sure they are safe.”
>after movie get text from Ashley
”hey pretty boy”
>heart stops
>she doesn't call me that.
>Texts roll in from her number about how it is Chino, the leader of her rival gang she has been going on for over a month about how he was just a garbage person and inhumane.
>he has pregnant Ashley captive and is torturing her for information.

>has already shot her once in her abdomen and poured hot grease down her throat to get information from her.
>already shot subordinate to death
>can't call police. Don't have fellow gang members numbers. Helpless.
>going to kill her because they can't get any information out of her. She is useless to them.
>ask if I have any last words to say to her.
>”kill me instead.”
>”cute. But we have no use for you.”
>they stop replying.
>frantically crying in the middle of downtown Sonic at outside table.
>friends know about gf’s gang background.
>Feel for me but nothing they can do either.
>take me home.
>still 20-30 pills left in hydrocodone bottle

>my love is dead.
>our unborn child is dead.
>take rest of pills.
>No reason to live anymore.
>vision and motor control fade within 10 minutes
>Don't remember anything until next morning
>Friday morning. Still alive.
>stomach and head feel like they are stabbed with daggers.
>Time for school.
>can't exactly tell mother I tried to kill myself so I can't go to school today.
> still body high as F U C K
>Go to school anyway. No idea how no teachers noticed.
>Remember feeling like a ghost all day.
>friends constantly asking me if I am okay all day
> zero response.
>get home. Text from Ashley.
>“My friends saved me.”

>Relieved. But still devastated and scared for health of baby and gf.
>Turns out she is a little shaken but physically okay.
>another couple of weeks passed.
>every day stomach and head hurt from this point forward in my life
>memory gets worse.
>extremely airheaded and stupid from brain damage this point forward in life
>small enough to pass off as “I'm just sleepy”, but kills me inside because I know it was avoidable
>Never got it checked from doctor. Didn't want to admit I tried to end life and end up on suicide watch or something.
>Am completely dependent on pills at this point taking 5 or so at a time several times a day.
>Overcome with paranoia. Friends severely worried about me.
>Ashley texts me again balling her eyes out.
>some kid kicked her in the halls in the stomach and she had a miscarriage.
>completely devastated.
>As soon as I get home get temptation to attempt to kill self again. See no way out of misery.
>A week later decide to leave her because being with her was literally killing me.

>apathetic and jaded at all times. True emo boi, but I feel for more legitimate reasons than most of the other emos around school.
>quit hydrocodone cold turkey.
>Word gets out of my story in school and popularity skyrockets.
>people I didn't know existed start saying hi to me in the halls.
>popular kids invite me to parties.
>As the months and grades go by, end up closer to all cliques and everyone knows me.
>become much more outgoing due to confidence boost from popularity.
>Fast forward to senior year.
>Winning royalty, top of the class, everyone knows me, almost win homecoming king.
>life is great but I still couldn't help but to have thoughts of what could have been weighing down on my mind.
>Sunday night.
>coming home from awesome bonfire party
>text from Ashley
“Hey”

>eventually comes clean about making everything up.
>says it had been weighing down on her for the last few years and it felt so good to come clean about it.
>reality completely shattered.
>What had been my life these last few years?
>Every time I saw a baby corresponding to the age that our child would have been, having my mood completely murdered in thoughts of what could have been.
>constantly mourning an unborn child that never existed in the first place.
>what the fuck is my life.
>ask her to never treat a guy like she had treated me again.
> it's been 8 years since it passed but I am still feeling effects from the whole thing today.

If anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer.

Why are you such a faggot?

Good wun

Any other questions? If not I will come back when there is more traffic

can Sup Forums read my anime mind?

I'm doubtful but want to believe this is true. Anyway, how could you have believed any of that? Your girlfriend saying she's in a gang is somewhat believable, but anything after that you would have to be mentally handicapped.

Sup Forums is weird and works out like that sometimes.

honestly longest story ive read in a long time so ya idk man

I was extremely sceptical of it up until the 2 instance she that gave her story credibility (the lunch from work where she knew about my friend getting touchy-feely, and the escalade outside of my house.

I forgot about that. Did she ever explain either of those?

Not a single word from her about these. I tried asking her her about it a few years past. She has deleted all social media. She doesn't reply to my texts. I haven't seen her in probably 6 years. These are still left a mystery.

Bitches love Crime. they look for the smallest bit of the males attention. Pathetic creatures will feel pain.
>see spirits.
should of take the chance and ran like a normal person.. no kid just kicks a pregnant lady my dude

the internet spirits?

Maybe she stalked you. The first instance is self explanatory, but for the second instance she may have either gotten someone else involved or just noticed a suspicious vehicle outside your house and took the opportunity? Tbh this story isn't hard to believe (just that anyone would have fallen for it, no offence). How are you doing now?

Oh yeah. In retrospect, if I could redo it again, I would have left her as soon as she started any wild claims. But then again, I turned into a person who is outgoing and kind because of my new perspective on life since I went through all that.

Yes

Could be. She lived 20 minutes away though and didn't have a license. It wouldn't be easy for her to just come stalk me. But nowadays I struggle without girls. I am working I on becoming a Youtube personality. But obviously that's I still not easy

Struggle with girls. Sorry. Alcohol make sure words hard.

When everything could be avoided if you werent a degenerate and dated a girl without knowing that much, "but the love we had could bring us a brighter future" you say, bullshit. Man up and go for someone else , just dont go the extra way, it's not worth it at all!

Logic isn't easily accessible when your eyes a 16 year old fuckstain.

Well I'm gonna be thinking about this for the next few days. Good luck user, hope all goes well.

Thanks for listening. Safe travels to you user. Happy holidays.

When you are a 16 year old fuckstain. Shitfuck. Words are hard.

Life isn't about where you end up, it's the journey
You've had an experience none of us have I guess

That's true. I am happy with the person i turned out to be. It just sucks struggling with this 8 years after it happened. But I am determined to make myself into something despite all of this. Hopefully someday I can comeback back here and reveal who I am and stun everyone that a big internet personality came from such struggle.

Gunna go to sleep. Later all. Thanks for tuning in and being an ear for a fellow human.

Internet personalities tend to have some kind of backstory
I'm waiting for the day I see this in a 'draw my life'