Do you like my sisters feet? She is sleeping and Im just standing here looking at them...

Do you like my sisters feet? She is sleeping and Im just standing here looking at them. Do you think I would wake her up if I touched them?

Cool man! How old is she? Is she cute?

How Old is Your sister?

Don't be a pussy. Slap your dick on them.

Touching them won't wake her up, I do that very often

Please, try to show us some tops, and don't touch them, its very strange of your part

They're fug amazing

Cum on them

Im playing with them rn, want some more pics? Also I cant really show you the tops guys

She's 18 and ultra qt3.14

Kik me fura480

Slap ya dick on them and post pics

Ok were gonna need to see a pic of her.so we can truly enjoy her feet.

show us under the blanket.

OP stop being a faggot and lift the rest of the covers. We want ass.

we need to see more of her body, show us user

Just by curiosity how old r u, user?

oh shit dubs demands it, surely op will delivrar.

OP posted this and deleted it because it had her social media name in it.
Go crazy kids, the dox is on.

Take one pick at least of sides them, must see some nails, and it will be a good memory for u

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

why is the file named screenshot?

Good, good, they've taken the bait.

Pathetic attempt at backtracking.
Nice try OP.

wish he would cum on her sleeping sister feet

OP dubs demands some ass. You better deliver or one of these scumfucks is going to dox the fuck out of badmoonrising6, which is either your sister or you. Tick tock tick tock.

kek

i like your hand moar

The language on the screenshot is Polish.
I got a possible match -- Anna-Maria Zivkov. Which is a Polish name if I'm not mistaken.

is OP kill?

still alive user, why no more pics?

How's that even the question? All this information is completely irrelevant for the simple reason that there was no timestamp provided, so there's not even any reason to even suppose there is someone taking pics of those feet right now and posting them. Grow up!

I'm not convinced. The timestamp on the filenames doesn't match up with the time in Poland right now. You're looking for somewhere that is about 12 midday now. Unless OP is full of shit and the pictures were taken a lot longer ago than he says. Unlikely though as he touched them on command.

Apart from the fact that OP didn't even bother to remove the date and timestamp from the filenames. Cmon, stop being a noob.

> noob
And how that is not the easiest thing imaginable to just forge?

It is Poland.
Look at the one with his hand -- timestamp in the filename says 15:36, which was 20 minutes ago in Poland, the post was made about 20 minutes ago.
I'm going with Poland. Who is that Anna-Maria bitch?

OP is sweating a little here. Good sign we're getting closer.

OP stop trying to backpedal. You had no idea this was going to happen. The lid is off the crap barrel now son. Sit back and watch the show.

more pics

you have to have a polish IP to access the polish white pages -- any polish fags in?

rip op msging ur sister rn

an hero its the only way out

never defy the call of the dubs
RIP op

What this thread became...., started good, but now just fags talking about ips and stuff

Op didnt deliver ass

op is a faggot and was clearly never going to deliver anything interesting

Not OP, you stupid fags! I was just trying to teach you niggers to never waste your time with anything at all that doesn't have a timestamp on it. Why? Because it's just retarded.

Fuck me, it really is reversed summer right now.

Anyway, I'm off, you guys are hopeless. Enjoy your stay on the darkest reaches of the internet, kids. Remember to brush your teeth.

Cum on them

why you so angry tho kek
why do you even care

Because I chose to care, nigger! Because I can make that choice. What you gonna do? Call the cyberpolice?

Holly shit im logg in to his pc. Guys you will not belief what it is in here!

Pedo stuffs
Animal fucker stuffs
And guess what? NAKED PIC OF HES SISTER IN PICS. YOU CAN SEE PUSSY AND GUESS THIS. HE FUCKIN HER IN A PIC

so much rage! settle down faggot, everything is going to be alright, it's just your autism

>settle down faggot
You don't give me orders, retard! I'm gonna keep caring, and raging and calling out these fucking cunts that can't even ask for a timestamp before they get all wet thinking they're gonna dox someone. I'll do it until the thread is pruned, then I'm gonna make another one, and talk about it again, and go until that one dies. And you? What you gonna do? Complain that I am stressed? Am I paying you to worry for my health? If so, you're fired, because you suck at the job. Go suck cock for a living that it's better for you.

This is the most credible post in this thread. Becuse although it's clearly a lie, it has trips, so I believe it. Who's with me? And when you're gonna dumb his files user? Do it faggot!

sooooo nothing from this?

this is going to die

girls we know feet thread if anyone is interested.

BUMP IN THE HOPE OF OP RETURNING