What drugs are Sup Forums doing today?

what drugs are Sup Forums doing today?

pic related, just popped a 20 ir

gonna smoke a spliff to mellow out in a bit

100mg of proscaline (mescaline analogue).

Feeling a lot of body load but no visuals.

never tried anything in that catagory
how are they?

Coke yesterday, hash today, Heroin tomorrow.

Imma have a fatty cup of coffee here in a minute.

Yeah, boy.

That's some hardcore shit mang

imma about to get pick up 2g of mandy for a club later

Who is better, president Duterte or Trump?

I have never done mescaline so I can't compare it to that but so far nothing too amazing. I feel anxious but also >euphoric at the same time. Everything looks the same with a little bit of bright haze around it. Overall, nothing too amazing.

Only Weed.
Quit doing chemicals and shrooms are to intense.

zolpidem and xanax

For fun or for anxiety?

600mg of tramadol and some codine pills. feeling pretty good

Gummy bears.

I've almost finished all ten pounds in the course of 3pm, yesterday, and this morning.
Probably only a few mouthfuls left.

Man I miss the low tolerance days

for fun

As most days...working my way though a lump of amphetamine sulphate paste.....fun as always oh and some ventolin

After about 4 hours it suddenly kicked in... walls are breathing. Seems a lot like shrooms.

2 dayquil
1 nexium
.5 muscle relaxer

Was on a couple day xanax binge, now just smoking a jay and trying not to puke

I snorted 4 pills of oxycontin and got me some weed

Opiates>anything

Kratom. This shit is mild enough for me to not lay around but strong enough to feed the opioid addict in my head. Been high for years off this shit. My all time favorite drug.

op here
tried kratom, puked everytime i tried to consume it

got sweaty and shaky as fuck

That's called overdosing lol
ive been there dozens of times, the first couple years was filled with that for me before I got the dosing right. It's a very sensitive drug that has a small window and if you don't hit it then you either get sick or nothing happens. But I promise you, the few who actually do feel the high gain an amazing love for this drug. It's like the weed of opioids.

Anyone have advice on how to get the most out of 10mg Norco? I mean in terms of how to take it (dose, method of taking it, or anything else that might enhance them).

I actually use them for legitimate chronic pain. But since I have to take them anwyays, was always curious if there was a better way to take it. My tolerance is pretty high as I've been on meds for 4 + years.

Is it better to take 3-4 pills at once, or to spread them out? I personally swallow them and don't do anything else.

Crush them up and add enough water to make a slightly liquidy mixture then suck it up with a children's medicine syringe and inject it deep into your rectum. It's 2nd to iv

What is that

What is Mandy? Is it like molly lol

None other than the small caffeine content in my cup of green tea, with green tea and mango syrup. Two sugars.

Thanks. So green tea + mango syrup. Was does caffeine / sugar do? And why not just use like Soda? Sorry if my questions are dumb. Green Tea is obviously much more delicious. Will try.

Damn, that's hardcore shit.
Don't inject it all at once.

whats your preferred strain?

just did 10g of thai maeng da, I will take another 10 of borneo red enhanced because my tolerance is high as fuck

I might try some lighter shit like Kirkland Vitamin C

Not soda because I like a warm drink to relax, green tea is my personal favourite. Soothing to the stomach. Most green tea is good but I prefer loose not bagged. Caffeine just raises alertness, the same with sugar. Glucose provides energy for chemical processes when broken down by enzymes

Probs gonna take a muscle relaxer, smoke a bowl, take a shot, drink a beer, and kill time on Xbox til my wife gets back and blows me.

I only use two strains because they're cheap but in my opinion extremely similar to maeng da. I use Bali and Green Malay. Both are very euphoric and they actually help deal with my mental/physical pains. Why such a high tolerance? I figured out how to use them properly and my tolerance has been the same for 3-4 years. I use kratom 3 times a day switching the strain each day and tolerance goes away after 24 hrs. The recent ban scared me to fucking death so i bought 4 pounds before the september "temp ban" was supposed to be.

Been smoking all night, started work at 7am. About to do 25mg of xr

Damn, I thought I was fat

I use about 6 different strains and also change them daily,
I want to get that real opioid feeling and nod the fuck out, so the smallest amount I take is 10 grams, thats why my tolerance is that high.

It honestly sounds like what you're buying is garbage quality. It takes me about 1.5 grams to get high first thing in the morning. I understand what you like but the quality sounds like you buy it in a headshop or sketchy vendor.

Just got me a kilo of elephant jongkong yesterday. Stuff is the shit. Take it daily for years now after work only to stop me from being an alcohol and pain from my physical job. Shit broke right through my tolerance with 2/3 my normal dose. Took another dose and was almost in too much coffee and cough syrup land.

That is something someone can easily overdoes on.
Be careful user.

I dunno. I only got good effects off like 3 grams at the start. My usual dosing is between 12 and 16. I prefer reds and whites. Trying to cycle some green now for a change. Kinda digging the energy and sedation happening at the same time.

Lol glad to hear that bro. It helps me avoid all the bad shit like coke and alcohol too. It's amazing that people are unaware of how powerful this plant can be.

jesus christ dude what does your schedule look like? 12-16 is waaaay too fucking much. I have maintained the same tolerance for a long ass time by cycling right.

I went through a lot of vendors and I am very pleased with my new one.

I take kratom for almost 10 years now, back in the day even shit quality could get me an opioid like high but after taking a few hydromorphon and morphin pills it never worked that well anymore.

I can feel 1,5 grams too but thats not enough for me to be satisfied

Some people have higher tolerance and are less aware of acute effects don't forget.

Um. I dose once a day. Redosing is stupid, basically just a waste. I work until maybe 6 or sometimes much later. Dose my kratom, toss and was. Shower, cook the family dinner. Eat play vidya and then bone the wife then bed. Rinse and repeat.

Everyone's body chemistry is different. Tramadol does nothing to me. Oxycodone does very little. That 12g hit of kratom gets me where I need to be and keeps me from being crazy bored. I am also on two prescription drugs that are enzyme inhibitors so that greatly cuts down on what I feel. If I eat grapefruit around lunch and eat a few tums a half hour before I dose a 9 gram dose will do.me.

Nah you likely just don't pick out small effects. Probably had to many stims. 12-16g is way to much for once a day though not gonna lie.

>paste
So what do you do...? Put it on toast?

Oh and I don't get withdrawl at all if I don't get any. So not bad.

>mfw I thought the label said "excellent source of DNA"
>mfw no accurate face to convey this

That's true to a degree. I am a recovering alcoholic, 3 years sober. Kinda hard to get to anywhere near what 500mL of rotgut over proof vodka gets you.im happy 3 grams works for you and I am kinda jealous but I'm happy in my own skin. Merry Christmas user.

not the same poster I just know the actual effects of kratom and the chemical reaction

Holy heck. Reported!

Hmm what vendor are you using?

Nothing, darknet package didn't get delivered

Yeah but that's insane because ive dosed fat people and they need only 5 grams

Incoming diabetes

Oh I do too. I crave the sedative effects not the speedy ones. Like I said I am on to 2 drugs that inhibit the metabolism of kratom. On the positive side a dose does last me much longer than most people. I usually get a second rush after i eat even hours after I dose.

Im from europe the shop is called "kratomecetera" they send from holland.
what about yours?

Your withdraws are going to change your life forever.

dope. I actually missed your comment about being on 2 other drugs that inhibit it. Makes sense now]

Redosing is a waste? I don't understand. I redose and get the exact same effects everytime.
But your use of medication definitely makes sense in upping your tolerance. But yeah for me hydrocodone doesn't work unless im literally on a schedule of using it more than once for some reason.

used to love dropping 7-8 of these but the constipation it caused me was fucking intense

I'm from america, and I use a vendor online called kratora. They're the best in the u.s. in my experience and even have other drugs for sale. They added a points program not that long ago that allows you to save up points and get free kratom.

Only a little weed since I appreciate my liver.

Anyone got any wicker dealers? Im scared to use darknet and only know coke and weed dealers around me

The fuck is a wicker? Can't we just call drugs by their names like normal addicts?

yeah your shop looks very nice indeed, dont know if they send to my country but I would definitely try this vendor

It's almost noon and I work in 4 hours, and have been awake since yesterday morning bc I chewed up 150mg of xr, and have been taking res-hits of death all night. I want to kill myself, tbh ayeee

It is very diminishing returns for me. I reside and get like 30% where my first daily dose gets me. But I am on 2 drugs that inhibit it. YMMV

Its a messaging app that deletes messages lol

Every bit of matter you know is a chemical. Chemicals are all around you.

>
>Only a little weed since I appreciate my liver.

But not your gray matter I guess then

Don't eat too much when you fill that empty stomach + 3 or 4 black coffees the day after.

600mg wtf? And then additional codeine? Arent you nauseous? I already puked like a fortune with 200mg + haze

I love me some kratom. Have 100 grams of maeng da, and just ordered a kilo of red borneo

Telegram is better

They ship internationally but unfortunately i imagine its more expensive. It's only 1$ in america for shipping lol

For me its very strange. Sometimes I feel good euphoria, sometimes no. The effects vary strong although doses and strains doesnt.

nope. the comeup can be a bit of a drift, but else its just fine. i have done up to 1200mg, with no nausea

1P-LSD for me,best fucking drug ever.
Visuals are breath taking,intense and my favourite part-extremely immersive (especially when playing Metro Last Light on it)

Im taking it too. I take around 6-10gr from dreamherbs to have an effect. Sometimes good effect, sometimes low

250mg Ethylmorphine and weed. First time doing an opiod

So far -
60 mg Oxycodone - Snorted
30mg Oxymorphone administered rectally
.25 gram BTH Smoked

Plans for the day
Additional 60 mg Oxycodone
1 Gram BTH
OD in woods alone so no chance of survival.
Going to be a good day

Have you everyone tried dreamherbs from Holland? Maybe I will try yours. I sometimes have no effects / only Low. Its strange

This is why I love Kratom. Used to love oxy but if i ran out(which would happen quite often) the withdrawal fucking SUCKED. I can go a week or longer without kratom and no withdrawal. Still get that same opiate high on 3-4g of good shit. I also only dose once in the morning and don't do it every day, just because I don't want to develop a tolerance.

Why toss n wash? Get capsules. Mich better. You can get around 1g in big capsule

My wife got off of suboxone using Kratom, she considers it a wonder drug but she gets no "high" whatsoever from it.

fentanyl from now until i go to sleep, to keep me from doing ketamine during the week cuz that shit builds up tolerance like mad

no I didnt know this shop till now, which strain and how much gram youre using?

I only feel low effects too when I take it more than 1-2 times a week

this shop is fucking expensive, 50 gram for 19 euro.
I pay 11 for the same amount

have you used buy-kratom.us ? They are legit, good quality too

That's kratora. That's what I've been reffering too lol ive been with them forever

I'm this guyi hate the nausea part of opiates/opioids, how do i work around that?

Ive took until 9 gram and all Bali strains. White strains was best. The Sumatra strains are stronger said a friend.