Seriously? Life is that easy for "normal" people?

Seriously? Life is that easy for "normal" people?

Yeah.

Being depressed and start taking medications feels like cheating

Not necessarily. It's just that normal people don't use pills for a crutch. Especially when alcohol is far more effective (and fun.)

Only faggots take meds

..and addictive with more side effect

Thanks but no thanks

>More addictive with more side effects
kek
does your depression come with anxiety?
do Xanax

Feels, I take 2-4mg of clonopins daily along with smoking weed to help calm me down.

I've got the Anxiety and panic disorder

No, with add. Well packed.

Weed is good. No need to get stoned, just few inhales and you are good for next 2-5 hours

I'd be lying if I said I only smoked medically... But usually I get ripped.. No little puff puff bull shit

Pic of the shit I usually smoke

Zoloft is the most basic bitch medication out there.

Call me when you on an SNRI + bupropion, pleb.

How you doin'?

Fantastically. Much less emotionally dead & self destructive than just on the SNRI.

Also if you have really bad insomnia never fucking take Seroquel, that shit's the devil

Zoloft won't help you get laid like alcohol will, buddy.

And only complete fuck-ups get addicted to booze. If you've never met Jeremy Kyle in person, you'll be OK.

>be me (pic related)
>suicidally depressed autistic morbidly obese survivor of child sexual abuse
>basically unironically a living incarnation of the tendies meme except if it were self aware enough to appreciate how viscerally and morally repulsive it is
>wake up every day thinking about how much i hate myself for being such a huge burden on my mom
>(dad can go fuck himself though, this is what he gets for raping me)
>lie around all day eating like a pig and don't bother properly cleaning my ass when i shit
>currently enrolled in university but living at home anyway because i can't function without my mom's emotional support
>she knows exactly what a fucking loser i am but also really really loves me and believes in me
>only thing that keeps me going is the hope that i'll graduate on time, get a job as a programmer, be able to afford to move out, be free to starve myself without the unbearable tempting influence of other people's food in the fridge, and make enough money to dig her out of the poverty she's sunk herself into by caring for me
>that's going to happen in 3 years, if i can make it
>how am i supposed to survive 3 years when every day the amount of shame i have to mentally process drives me to eat myself fatter and rip out chunks of my own skin
>how am i supposed to survive 3 more years of the absolute hell of knowing exactly what a worthless piece of shit i am and being too overcome with grief to do anything about it
>wat do

Is this a description of somebody else that you're mocking?

No. This is my own description of myself.

Have you attempted suicide? I'm not suggesting you should. I am stunned after reading your description.

Get medicated pussy,when you've hit the point of "BAWWWWWW I want to change but can't because of sad :(" then go to the doctor and let them unfuck your brain.
If you can't even be assed to do that then you are weak and don't WANT to change and enjoy the self pity.

It really is

one benefit is that you usually take longer to cum.

First, stop feeling sorry for yourself you fucking disgrace to the human race

Secondly, do what makes you feel stronger, beat a fucker up or take drugs whatever works

I've seen people having it worse and achieving heights in life he never dreamed of

Hell, I've seen syrian rapefugees buying a 8k watch (swissfag here)

So there are two options to choose from now

1. kill yourself and your mom will follow
2. stop this autistic behavior and
start doing something about it

Pic related, my 488 gtb and im only 23

smoke dmt and your problems will go away.

>implying the vast majority of Sup Forums aren't normies
>kek.

>Swiss

lmao
Can't wait for your car to get stolen followed by you and your significant other being raped and beheaded by refugee slime.

checked also this guy is telling the truth

Have you written music out poetry? Any artwork?

Get medicated. I'd suggest you ask your doctor about Wellbutrin XL. It helped me, also made me lose weight.

*or poetry

His car lmao.

Is there any thruth at all in what you wrote?

Psh, tell me when they throw you on to an atypical antipsychotic.

>luckily no poorfag like you
just because you dont have money to pay the mean niggers from fucking my whore mother it doesn't mean there are no wealthy people on earth you cuck

Not yet. I couldn't do that to her. The urge is greater every day, though. The ripping seems to help satisfy it.

I am medicated. But only recently. It's been hard to find a psychiatrist in our network who will treat an autistic adult child. I think I need to consult her again; it's definitely helping, but not enough. I'm on Zoloft. It seems to be making me more functional, but no happier. I'm thankful for the increased psychological capacity to do things, at least. As an autist, I was in desperate need of it.

Absolutely agree. I'd love to do something about it but I feel pretty trapped. But I'm not as trapped as I feel. I'll make it out. I just need to accept that in the meantime, I won't consistently be able to believe that. That doesn't mean it's not true.

Never heard of it, but I don't really want to fuck up my lungs. I'm a hamplanet, my whole body is fucked up enough already.

But they still exist

Post time stamp with car and your logbook faggot. Or don't reply and be outed as a fucking liar.

You live in a country where your mother is statistically likely get raped by minorities. What're you on about with your bragging?

Wtf ? You can't even string a simple sentance together fuck nugget.

Thanks. I'll ask about it.

All the time. Craftsmanship is my sole passion and all that keeps me sane. I draw, write, compose, code, you name it. I'm pursuing a career in game development for this very reason: as an art form, it's the culmination of all my reasons to live.

Waiting for delivery.

kinda but you look at them not like a fucking Mt.Everest but rather a shit you want to jump through.
go on deep web and order fucking dmt right now u fucking pussy. It wont fuck up ur lungs

why would I pay niggers to stop them fucking "your" whore mother ?

Is not Zoloft kinda dangerous ? I used that shit for like a year, never been more indifferent to shit as then ... I was suicidal before I took the pills, after I did not care if I died or not...

However, I stopped after a year, only a couple of times took to help out my demons.

I rather be without, and find other reasons to live.

Life is pretty fucking rough sometimes. dopamines in my brain are actually unbalanced and past abuse fucked me into depression hard.

Started Wellbutrin XL 300mg and have not only improved, but started working out, became more socialized, and overall just better in dealing with things. Going to therapy as well. It helps.

Depression is a bitch, and it only gets worse when you're all alone.

Still waiting, I'm begging to suspect you're talking utter bollocks.

>N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is a powerful psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family.
>tryptamine
dam boyo we gon be tryppin

in all seriousness i'm pretty prejudiced against alcohol and recreational drugs, if my thoughts on this ever change i'll be sure to check this out, thanks for the suggestion anyway

Was on Zoloft 25mg with my Wellbutrin. Zoloft just made me sleepy. Not really much an improvement overall. But diagnosed with Severe Depression and Anxiety they thought'd help.

Stopped taking it. Stick to my WB and everything has been overall better.

>europoor confirmed.

i like it

But you are not worthless.

You have goals. Hold on to them. Each successive win will be a boost, and view each setback as a learning experience.

Don't give up dude.

yeah don't remember the dosage, but I remember the impotence I had, but it might also have come with the indifference I had to everything.

Became not afraid of dying... its abit scary when it is a suicidal user, I was having severe depression and anxiety too, still have problem being in rooms with many people, or in situations where I have to talk to group of people.

I was bullied for 8 of my 9 years at school...

do you have adhd ?

Naw man, Amerifat. Mental health care is different when you have autism, though. The disorder is poorly understood, especially in adults.

>You have goals. Hold on to them.
You're so right. Whenever school is in session, I'm so much more functional. Still hate myself, but it seems to stop bothering me. And that's really what it's about. I have to feel like I'm getting somewhere. I have to pull my own weight, not just out of moral obligation, but by extent to feel okay in my life.

>Wellbutrin XL

>Wellbutrin XL

>Wellbutrin XL

Do you guys mind tell me more about it?
Your experience and for what you use it?

I've notice that medication in every thread like this one. So i suppose its useful

Most misunderstood by the people who have it. I replied to the wrong message bro, it wasn't aimed at you.

My story for anyone who cares:

> major drug issues
> major alcohol issues
> crippling anxiety/panic and subsequent depression
> struggle socially, mainly due to anxiety
> start anti depressants
> fast forward 12 months
> feel happy
> comfortable socially
> stopped drinking and taking drugs
> would appear I drunk to medicate for anxiety and social issues
> feeling great
> don't want to be on meds all my life
> equally I don't see any reason to come off them, it has helped me turn my life around

Used to be very against anti depressants but they definitely can play a helpful role for some people.

>born in Switzerland
>tell other people if they can dream it, they can do it
it's more nuanced than that

Do they really cost 1500$ for a month?

I take Sertraline 100mg (Zoloft), it does help but I think it's hit my motivation and energy hard.

Any suggestions for alternatives?

My experience with it wasn't too bad. I did lose weight while on it. Started noticing that was wasn't as hungry as often after taking it for a week or two. I did have trouble sleeping once a started taking it, but that eventually went away. Anyone taking anti depressants should have a goal for themselves to eventually stop taking anti depressants. With that being said, when you think your ready to stop taking them, be sure to ease yourself off of it. The come down can be brutal if you quit cold turkey. Also, consult with your doctor or psychiatrist before doing that.

No, the generic version of Wellbutrin XL is called Buropion and it's cheap.

i remember taking it in college, it made it impossible to masturbate

Bupropion******

Also, I took it for MDD

Yes that's why we hate them
Fucking normie scum

Baittt, the concept of a self aware tendies incarnate is in itself paradoxical.

Zoloft, asentra, bupropion, cipralex, prozac

Just to name FEW mostly prescribed AD.

HOW THE FUCK can you know what will work the best for you.
And we all know how "good" can doctor know what is good for your brains, so you have to try them like a candies.

And the problem with that is:
- you start to take one AD for few months
- no major positive effects so you decide to try another
- start to lovering down dossage which takes a week to month
- after you are completelly free, you have to wait another week to a month before start taking another AD
- same story with new AD, decide to try another...

Fuuuuuuck

Post your favorite song

Zoloft

What's your favorite thing to fap to?