Ask a chink that grew up in the states and fucked almost all races anything

Ask a chink that grew up in the states and fucked almost all races anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What qualifies as "almost" all?

You like that white meat don't you.

What breed chink?

Black white Asian mexican French Russian Irish Brazilian filipino Japanese Singaporean

Half Chinese half viet

How many guys have you done? Have you noticed any similarities in how diff groups of guys have sex/romance a chic?

She has nice tits? I assume you've seen them already if you're responding to the post

Post pics
Also let's fuck

Sorry, strictly straight you faggot. Leave your gay dreams to yourself. Wtf?

Run away guys, it's a TRAP!

No other questions? I'm on break and bored as fuck

age and height?

>inb4 manlet op too insecured to make a fake answer

6' 215lb

What is better marriage material: a girl who spent her life growing up in America, so Americanized; or a girl who spent her life growing up in East Asia (Taiwan, South Korea, Japan)? Assume no body type preference.

Took Japanese in college and am considering going there, finding wife, and staying there forever.

I'm also a chink (not op) but I can tell you that no white supreme waifu would ever mate with a pure gook(not white mixed) unless he's rich, alpha.

I married a FOB. She's great. Family oriented, not materialistic, genuinely loves me, mature, knows the value of a dollar.

American iced chick's have bought into the "American dream" and have inflated thoughts on what they want to be happy. They can definitely fuck better but at the end of the day you want someone that is looking at the big picture and long term.

My wife is full chinese. 5'3 32 b, good ass though. Bit shy, and not very kinky, old tradition, but the best wife material you could find.

Americanized chicks***

On mobile, so autocorrect.

one night stand or gf?

Checked

It is a bit tough to fish in the gorgeous white chicks but it's possible. I don't flaunt my money around but enough to show I'm self sustained. Main thing to score white chicks are to be be alpha and you need good confidence and a way to keep them entertained

Are all chinks boring as fuck or is it just you?
What makes you so special that you think we'd wanna know anything about you?

I'm young and just starting my career, so I can move most anywhere in the US. Where is the best location(s) in general to find FOB East Asians who want a traditional husband and family?

I'd say 60% of my relationships were gf, while 40% were fwbs

Find colleges that accept foreign exchange students.

Aren't you an edgy faggot? You never had to stop in and post

So at the end you'd want to go back to your own race for marriage?

Answer my questions

Is it possible for face reveal so we know you're an alpha?

I'm 23 and so white your eyes would hurt if you looked at me shirtless and shaved in the sun. Conversational Japanese though.

Coincidentally my races' ideals a day thoughts on marriage on life coincide with mine. Not saying other races aren't, but they're a bit more rare. And I happen Ed to meet my wife before the others. What was your question?

No. I like my privacy.

I want the best girl for marriage. At the present, I believe this is a girl with East Asian values, not Americanized values. A girl of my race with these values is nay nonexistent.

who the fuck is OP I want this Alpha claimed gook to answer my questions thats all

My races' ideals and thoughts on marriage**

>Likes his privacy
>Bragging about sex on Sup Forums

Are you actually expecting people to believe you?

are you a grill

this
alpha wouldn't afraid to show off his body if not face

Was your FOB Chinese wife an international undergraduate student when you met her? How did you meet if you already finished your undergrad?

You're free to not believe if you don't feel like it. I'm just not going to post a pic of myself on Sup Forums

My fob wife came when she was a minor so she was able to come to the states with her mom and dad when they immigrated here.

Free to not believe?

I know this shit isn't true you basement dweller virgin ass boi

>11:34 AM
>Alpha US raised op scoring universal chicks

fuck outta here with that autism charlie

Do you happen to know any communities where there are lots of girls like her who came over as minors? I actually didn't think these were called fob. I appreciate the advice!

Not all of those are races, you fucking retard.

That I can't say as each state as their own places where fobs are more abundant than others. I'm in Ohio so foreign students are probably the best bet here, but places like new York and cali have a large influx of fobs, and hang out in clicks so they are usually easier to find in those states. Wechat app is very popular to Chinese fobs

Fuck I'm a 18 yo low esteemed scrawny chink with no sense of humor. what do?

kek, I had a cousin who went to Oberlin University in Ohio and said he was swimming in Asian pussy since his competition was betas. Ever hear of it?

Mmm I love asians

An hero
Not too familiar with oberlin, but man are there to study music since they're famous for it so I wouldn't be surprised with the betas there. Cleveland state, osu case western Imo have a lot more Asians than Oberlin, and competition is much more fierce there too

I've only fucked the human race no other races. :*(

But many** are there

give me advices

cheesespin.net/
funny like hell

What do you want to know

Kek probably true. A guy from my High scool went there. He was a good guy but awkward as fuck

where do I start to improve myself

Confidence is number one. Get a sense of humor. Don't be awkward, get social skills. Learn to carry a conversation and know small talk. Get good and reading what people are saying and react accordingly

I'm not the same guy as the post u replied to but I'm a guy that's never had troubles getting ladies and now I'm married with a first child coming.

My advice is stopped worrying about bitches. Like seriously stop and go pursue ur own hobbies and career. If u constantly think about "how do I fuck bitches" or "how to talk to women", you're missing the point. Women want interesting people to talk to and u get interesting by having a relate able life. If all u want is to game well go game and u will either find a gamer chick at a comic con or die alone. I don't know.

Tl dr; you gotta develop urself and stop worrying about bitches.

You little... dude there's a ton of how to learn small talk and being interesting on YouTube. Why are you asking for advice from HERE

So basically what you're saying is if you're rich and talented as fuck no one gives a shit about your appearance?

Thanks dad.

The posts you replied to wasn't me (op) but his message is pretty accurate. You need to improve yourself and carry yourself well. You don't have to be a hunk. Keeping them entertained and liking your company is number 1. Looks are secondary.