Anyone into forced circumcision? Pic related, my uncut dick

Anyone into forced circumcision? Pic related, my uncut dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

chom.pl/l/1128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The frenulum I want removed.

Why?

Someone cutting my dick for aesthetic preference is a crazy domination trip for me.

Don't do it, you retard. I'd do anything to have mine back.

Hearing that only makes me want it more. I want to suffer and be permanently changed.

Alright, just donate it to Foregen to help their research please, so I can get mine back. I have a foreskin fetish and am circumcised so it sucks.

Tell my you want to see my foreskin cut off.

Cut it off and donate it to science, you useless ugly-dicked cuck. You don't deserve a sheath for your dull sword.

Im a big fan of Jewish actress Alison Brie, i want to see her undress yiu fully, then strap you to a bed.
then while you are trapped she changes into a dominatrix outfit. Which gets you super hard.

Then she sits inbetween your legs and gets out a scalpel, with which she slooooowly starts removing your foreskin.

Meanwhile i am sitting in the corner fapping my uncut cock to it all.

You'd be next.

Nooooooooooooooo

You want it too. Jacking off with lube because there's no foreskin glide any more. Blowjobs where she mouthfucks uour head because she can't just push your skin up and down. Alison looking in your eyes and smiling and saying "now isn't that better?"

Noooooooooo why am i so hard!

Lets see your uncut dick. We need to know how much will have to come off.

Blowjobs where you can't feel anything and it takes you out of the mood even though the girl is willingly choking on your dick and it should be hot but it isn't because you were mutilated

And you're stuck staring at the ceiling wondering whether they can regrow your foreskin in 5 years or if you'll just have to keep stretching your skin like an african. God damn, I hate HATE the jews. I have to jack it 6 times a day to get a semblance of being sexually satisfied, and it's never enough

Scared it might hurt too much?

Genital mutilation is gross as fuck.

Well she would be cutting it off and all ;_;

You forget that she will kiss it better after. Lets see what you've got.

I got enough to dock any of you cut yankees, but I ain't showing it. Jews are everywhere!

Your dick is big, my pussy is smal! Do you want sex for me?!

>>> chom.pl/l/1128

Snip snip

oy vey

I feel you. I have thight frenulum as well. It decreases size of my dick considerably unless if im in shower so it is a bit more "relaxed" so it allows full erection. I thought of doing it myself since it is so thin that you could almost see through it, but Im scared because it is place with dense vascularization and i dont want to end up in ER