Iowa thread! Say hello
>esp if you're from Des Moines

Nobody gives a fuck about Iowa

Iowa City checking in

Ames checking in
>inb4 "fuck state hurr durr"

At least 3 of us do..

Cedar Rapids checking in

Iowa is the shit man. Next time you eat corn, you better thank us fucker. You think you know cheeseburgers? You don't know cheeseburgers til you eat a fucking zombie burger. You into flat open areas of land? Well you're in for a pleasant surprise fucker, because iowa has all that shit. You like birds fucker? Cuz not one but TWO iowa colleges have birds as the mascot. TWO. FUCKIN. BIRDS. Ever want to experience a 50* temperature change in a day? FUCKING IOWA HOMIE. you like squares? Well almost all the counties are fucking squares m8. There is no reason not to like this fucking grade A state, and I'll fucking kneecap anyone who says otherwise

And we hardly have any niggers! Don't forget that!

No Des Moines?
Drake U?

Bump

Bump

Need to chat with someone about someone

Bumping please

Fuck off, the election is over; no one cares about Iowa anymore.

Sad face

Please refer to

Bump

Nobody from capital?

Zombie burger is overrated. Best burger is short's in IC.

Anyway, Cedar Falls here. Grew up in burlington. How bout that -40 cold snap, huh?

Is fucking brutal

I worked outside for a couple minutes that night, fuck that shit. I never thought it'd get that cold here.

what tf is up cedar rapids dude

you smoke weed???????

was born and raised there. couldn't wait to get the fuck out of that tarpit of obese rednecks and ugly girls that just want to get fat and have babies.

you can keep your fucking corn - i'll stick to the sativa and indica here in california that you iowa faggots wish you could have (and smoke legally)

Glad we have a way of naturally weeding out douchebags like this.

Sorry dude

"weeding out" i see what you did there. jelly much?

Des Moines here.
Iowa sucks.
It's such a money grab, land fuck state. There is literally no nature or anything to do. Every fucking Lake is man made and all of our water is tainted with pig and cow shit. People are generally nice and however everyone is fat and disgusting. Moving after I graduate from Drake. Going to eastern Utah or Arizona

it's so cute how you flyover state faggots cling to your little cornhole.

Anyone know Hillary Y (eager) form Iowa City? Willing to post if you have pics of her and or her friends to share

When did you start at drake?

Yeah dude, weed is like, super important bruh. Totally bummed that I can't base my life around it like you bros in the paradise of California can. You guys are just so much cooler than we are, man.

Know any 2012 grads?

641 is in the house. fuck desmoines to many niggers

Idiots Out Walking Around

Iowa ain't the only state that grows corn and you can get a good cheeseburger anywhere. Fuck Iowa.

Or have any friends who would?

user, i need literally one persons wins from UNI recent grad. can you hallp?!

Not wrong

there are 14 ppl here and i have zero hopes but.. does anyone have recent UNI grads? kik?

Any other sioux city fegs in here?

Wants to Kik someone who knows 2012 drake grads

wdm checking in

i dunno where that is sorry. only in for a handful of ppl who probly dont have any wins out. again my hopes are near non existent

lets see some UNI boobies!

University of Des Moines

sorry, again only IC/UNI grads

That's cool dude, I was only explaining what drake was

if i see one recent UNI grad i know my young life will be complete and i can finally move abroad and become a successful male stripper

515 here. Anyone got oc

Downtown?

Lol

Moar Iowa City here, fags

There are a lot of you

Bump

Bump

Don't die! Need to find Drake friend

Iowa city checking in.

Cedar falls here too!

Bump

cr fag here

;)

post the titties

Dubuque checking in

desperation setting in..

i said fag, fag

i dont get it.. so theres no tits?

does anyone have indianola or ames win?

nope, just man chest

CEDAR RAPIDS MOTHERFUCKERS
I MOVED HERE FROM WASHINGTON
ALL YOUR WEED IS EXPENSIVE

but.. it was so convincing...

fair point

Clive here. Which one of you fags wants to help me fix my car

i... i have to take a walk

yeeeeah i get that alot

>
second this i was in sioux city could not get out of there fast enough go socal

Dubuque here reporting for a new assignment. Chicago niggers are starting to ruin this peaceful state. White boys mob up and start giving these niggers a taste of their own medicine. Start rippin robbing and rockin these fuckin newjack faggots in the mouth

Sorry

Council Bluffs checking in

Hello Lowa, nice to meet you

follow your dreams
don't let your dreams be dreams

the ass is phat

>titties

Age?

that's a great ass....can i fuck it?

Old as dirt, 40...

dude wat

Bump