Fellow fags of Sup Forums - did I just have a prostate orgasm?

Fellow fags of Sup Forums - did I just have a prostate orgasm?

I was plunging my ass as normal - when I hit an interesting spot. It would give a very very small twinge of pleasure when hit, but only on occasion.

It was frequent enough that I couldn't bring myself to change spots or angle.

After about 2 solid minutes of hitting it - bread crumbs of pleasure leading me along - I started to orgasm. My body began to feel as though it went on autopilot as waves of pleasure shot over me, and my head began convulsing back and forth like I was that demonic chick off the exorcist.

I was masturbating my penis a bit during all of this, but it was bone dry, and only at the end did I ejaculate a little; there was no "pre-cum".

The whole orasm probably lasted about a solid 30-40 seconds.

Was this an anal orgasm or a prostate orgasm?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/1rFpqLK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come out come out wherever you are~

Feel free to share some stories of your own.

Suddenly no gay people on Sup Forums?
Da fuq?

a.co/1rFpqLK

I've gone through 7 different prostate massagers. This one is the best, because it's rechargeable and you can sit on it upright comfortably. The charge lasts about 4.5 hours. takes an hour to charge it.

Fag.

I'm not gay. I'm married and I have two kids.
I put it in when my wife wants to suck my dick.

Question for people who would know:

is it normal to want more quickly after a prostate orgasm? to become horny again super quick?

yes. the act of stimulating a prostate causes it to enlarge. It gets an erection, just like a penis. this is why it is possible to have multiple orgasms anally. You know, you don't have to stop after you cum the first time, right?

In fact, I've always found the first orgasm I have when I play with my prostate massager to be a tease. I usually don't have a really good orgasm until my 3rd or 4th. Usually well after an hour of anal play.

more about this topic pls

Anal is like being deepthroated except it goes even deeper and both people enjoy it

It has been consistently my experience that orgasms from prostate stimulation have an ultra-short refractory period, usually less than 5 minutes.

So, yeah, I can rub a second one out (and sometimes a third) right after an anal orgasm.

does this happen with real cock? or only with toys?

some guys might like this

>Plunging my ass as normal

OP is a fag

I've never been with a man - I've only played with toys.

I have an Aneros Helix Syn (awesome), an Aneros Progasm (uncomfortable as the material is too hard), a med/small Tantus dildo (cool, but nothing special), a Tantus medium buttplug (awesome, but a little on the large side for me and requires warming up to it).

thanks for sharing your experience Senpai

She thinks you are gay too.
Let me tell you that women will try to get you to do things that take away from your manhood like ramming vibrators into your ass...closet gag detected

By the sound of things you stick everything in your ass except for a dick, wait you stick plastic dick in your ass. you might as well fuck dudes....it is not going to make you any gayer

Are you really that insecure? Doing "gay" things doesn't make you gay you retard, being sexually attracted to men does. On the contrary, people who don't want to *seem* gay or do gay things at all shows lack of confidence in their own sexuality.

>you stick everything in your ass except for a dick
>you might as well fuck dudes....it is not going to make you any gayer
Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure getting a man-dick in your ass is the epitome of gay.