Huh? WE are america tier when it comes to being circumcised?

huh? WE are america tier when it comes to being circumcised?
being a massive homo in highschool made me look for dicks high and low and i NEVER saw a cutfag

You forgot the meme.

Well 20-80 is kind of a big range.
Also lol at south korea.

Tell me about South Korea. Why do they make the snip?

Evangelism, it turns people into retards, it's like the christian version of wahabbism.

>Circumtugal

>cutugal

>20-80%

That's some quality research

>20-80%

It's not the research, it's the graphical representation of the data you idiots.

If they turned 20-80% into 20-40%, 40-60% and 60-80% they'd be colouring their map in five different colours, with almost every country in the 0-20% or 80-100% category and the middle categories only containing one or two countries each.
It would fuck up the whole aesthetic of the map.

smart dutch

even christian africa. Thought it only was muslims and anglo-americans

Cut cocks are superior uncut smelltards.

FUCK YOU DUTCH FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEE WERE LIKE 30% AND ITS ALL OLD WHITE FAGGOTS AND JEWS WE SHOULDNT BE THE SAME COLOUR AS AMERICUTS

It's the categories "everyone", "common" and "no one". It's not very interesting if it's 40 or 80%, they are both the same type of country "common".

>20% - 80%

Into the trash it goes.

no, those fucking caterogies are too broad. 20-80%?

Australia could be 21% and America could be 76%. Whoever made this doersnt understand data visualization.

20-80% is a meme statistic obviously but we were pretty America tier with it at one point. The trend only started falling out of fashion in the last 20-30 years or so.

what an autistic map
what if you are at 19%

wtf i hate PEI now

>tfw circumcised

wikipedia has this map

>orange is from 20% to 80%
wow how fucking helpful

Pity those that had their dicks mutilated without their consent and reserve your mocking for those that defend this vile practice.

>twf cutfag
>death grip
If I ever get laid it would just be awful

>America saves your ass from mainland gooks
>helps you rebuild
>sets up new hospitals
>teaches you new (((medical practices))) courtesy of Mr. Goldberg and Mr. Kellog

And the rest is history. Worst-Koreans mutilate themselves enough that they barely notice all their dickskin is missing too.

>ontario
>alberta
fucking hell, why am I not surprised?

estie-post-best-post