Can we all just stop for a minute to agree that boipussy is superior to vagina?

Can we all just stop for a minute to agree that boipussy is superior to vagina?

vagina:
>ugly
>nasty
>acidic
>the place where blood comes from
>blood on your dick if its a virgin

boipussy:
>sweet
>soft
>it sucks the cock inside
>aesthetic circle
>pleases both the giver and the receiver

Men instictively crave the boipussy but you are too shy to have the fuck of your life because you're afraid that betas call you "gay"? well done loser

Other urls found in this thread:

thebiggayreview.com/anal-douche-guide/
xvideos.com/video22453687/fem_bottom_getting_fucked_by_black_dick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. That's where poop comes from. You ever been around poop? It's not pleasant

I love taking a stiff cock in my boipussy.

The boipussy automatically cleanses itself when it feels that sex will happen.

Sounds like you have an issue with cleanliness friend.

Might I suggest this article:
thebiggayreview.com/anal-douche-guide/

amen

Show cock

Gay thread!

xvideos.com/video22453687/fem_bottom_getting_fucked_by_black_dick

Get a gf loser and buy a strapon and dont be a fucking gay

Well, yeah. If you're gay, obviously the 'boipussy' (the male rectal orifice and passage) would be preferential.

Im not gay. I could fuck 9/10 girls but I rather fuck traps because they are much cooler persons, freaks in bed and their boipussy is sweet as honey.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS AND WHY IS THIS SHIT BECOMING SO POPULAR WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!

Vagina
>nasty

Kek whew lad sure is virginal faggot in here. Keep reeling yourself whatever you want about "boi pussy" stupidest shit ever. You fags are delusional and will never know warm touch of a female. Vagina is great but you fags will never know.

Congrats OP on being faggot. I've fucked 14 years old girl and i'm never exchanging that experience ever again.
U probably crave boipussy because you know that no real women is desperate enough to fuck someone as ugly as you.

... but you are gay. Or, at the very least, 'queer' or sexually deviant. You are drawn to traps, whose sexual identity is a conflation, a blurring, of masculine and feminine. Even your use of the term 'boipussy' enacts this kind of gender distortion. Your argument that you could 'fuck 9/10 girls' is moot.

>Boipussy
Kys
You're clearly a faggot if you can't just fuck a girl anally in which case, they reign superior as well.
Try again

No, you don't understand. I like girls. Im a man. That makes me heterosexual. The fact that they are traps is a twist. They are have girl personality and girl looks and they are much better than girlf if you want a relationship. Why would it be gay that they have penises? you also have one, why are you afraid of them then?

orly??

you wouldn't fuck then if you saw the before pictures

Your arguement is invalid. With that logic you are a pedophile because your girlfriend was once a 8 year old

It feels so good to dominate these arguements

No.

>boipussy
the hole you mean is the asshole, or anus.
it's shit in there, it smells, and hemorrhoids like in your pic are nasty, for both partners.

Invalid arguement. With this logic the vagina is bloody and stinky if you dont clean it for both partners.

No, because i could see that she was a cute adorable girl about to grow into a beautiful full woman

You look at the before pics of traps and see that they were legit men...eeeeesh

do you got moar???

wrong fuckwit
vag's self-clean assuming decent hygiene
>acid
& that's how you shitsucker

No. In fact, many women are ugly before puberty and only then turn into beautiful women.

sorry mate no

No it isn't. Once I tried to eat a pussy at the end of the day and it was stinky as fuck. You have to clean it.

>when your dick will never be thick enough to fill a chick up like this

So what you're saying is, you like women, but with a penis? Sounds pretty gay to me. It's okay to come out of the closet, no one will be mad. It's almost 2017 buddy come on out.

Why can you guys just call it an asshole? I don't have a problem with homosexuality or even traps, I couldn't care less what your preference is. I just don't get why you all can't just call it for what it is, an asshole..