Im an apostate from Islam

im an apostate from Islam.

studied under a scholar for 19 months, still live in a 'moderate', british Muslim community

ask me anything about this so called 'religion' and it's brainwashed following.

real answers not apologist bs.

fuck Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3G0a2-miK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you meet any radicals?

Do you really wanna kill all Jews

a prostate from islam?

He quit Islam

How does bacon and beer taste?

yeah, my cousin got kidnapped by taliban in Pakistan. had to call in a favour from a family friend who is high ranking in military to negotiate his freedom and shit.

I've spoken abu haleema, that dude with the massive beard. he doesnt really know as much he makes it seem. ive also met many other nutjob celebs at events and talks. they're dillusional

someone that joined isis several years back went to my primary school, he was in my maths and i.t. class. dude was on cia's most wanted list too until he got killed

like life is worth living again

i aint muslim any more dude

Sheeeit. How did you escape and are you now on a watch list yourself?

I've managed to stay under the radar, thank fuck. before I left Islam I was considering starting my own youtube channel lol

my cousins release was conditional on us not telling anyone where the taliban's base was. the military dude I was with swore an oath. they agreed to free their captives to avoid any further violent intervention etc

we knew he was there because he managed to grab one of the telephones in the guards office and call home. im not kidding, shits real fucked up

they take in about 15 kids and systematically brainwash them

Do you agree that Islam is the catholicism of old, what with the always having to look behind your back and absolute power of religion?

>Do you agree that Islam is the catholicism of old, what with the always having to look behind your back and absolute power of religion?

Islam in this day and age is a mixed bag, it's hard to generalise like that

but if you look at it based on what the majority of sunni scholars agree on, then yeah its pretty bad. they will gladly say gays and apostates should be killed. apologists will do their best to dodge the issue and say their is bunch legal structure involved, when in reality this was non-existent at the time of muhammad (or a century after that)

most "moderates " are so scared of fundemental Islam they don't open the quran. anything too extreme (aka true) for them gets branded as wahabi or extreme.

fuck islam
lazytown all the way
youtube.com/watch?v=q3G0a2-miK0

are you a dog person?

what does that have to do with islam?

I love cats and dogs

especially puppers

ok let me ask you this, why do so many muslims hate dogs?

This right here is fucking retarded. Do some research before you open your mouth. The Christian religion enabled so many incredible advancements in our civilisation. I'm not catholic at all, but man.. do some research before you spout that garbage that it's just 'just old school christiananity'

they're regarded as "unclean"

if a muslim touches a dog his state of cleanliness becomes broken and he must perform ablution (ritual washing) again

also, a muslim who has a dog living in his house wont get any of his prayers accepted

because of this a lot of fear has built up from muslims, especially those from Pakistan, India and bangladesh

so lame, how can you not want to pet a dog?!

heres a crazy question, what good has islam done for the world

>how can you not want to pet a dog?!

indeed, just look at these cuddly bastards

the "golden age" of Islam was pretty lit, but it's hard to prove that this was as a direct result of Islamic scripture, it might have happened anyway. correlation does not imply causality and all

besides that I mean Islam did start off okay, its only when muhammad gained a bigger following and took medina back that it got really aggressive and oppressive

Islam's bad outweighs it's good, because the best muslim is one who gives up his worldly desires in favour of the afterlife. muhammad decribed this life as "a prison for every believer "!

fuck that noise lol

Do you feel that even without religion war, brainwashing ect would happen due to humans or do you think it is just down to a few select groups?

what would muhammad think of the radical muslims of today?

The golden age of islam would have happened indiscriminate of religious ideals due to the location off most islamic countries, natural resources and a cross road of the world was the reason why the effect countries done so well