LOL, you skinny fat, obese, pale skin, bitch tit, virgin beta max pussies will NEVER be a real man like me...

LOL, you skinny fat, obese, pale skin, bitch tit, virgin beta max pussies will NEVER be a real man like me. Unlike you basement dwelling virgins, I have gifted physical and intellectual genetics. I can squat 500lbs.

I'm also a marksmanship, and though I never served in the military, I did in fact serve my country. I did snatch and grab operations. Due to my superior marksmanship as a kid, I was selected by the US government to be a secret mercenary. And for those that know what I mean, I trained at the farm at langley. Pussies.

Due to receiving death threats from a smear campaign ring, I am in hiding and protected by local police and the FBI. Anyone within a half of mile of me will be considered a threat to my life, and I will kill you under Texas law.

Ask me anything.

>pic related: it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gq6Yr8HBG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>also a marksmanship

Why did your mother raise you to be such a weak ass bitch? Was it because the John's she fucked daily made her weak minded like the dirty hoe she is?

Wher is your dick?

Also stop with this bait

It's not b8, you beta max virgin. You can clearly see my large package, a thing you clearly lack. I reload my own ammo and I will kill you if you come to my local gym.

Is that EEEEEIIINNNNNERRRRR CIIIIITTTTYYYY?

Where is your hair

>Anyone within a half of mile of me will be considered a threat to my life, and I will kill you under Texas law.

It's nice too see that you have a self operating store and a gym within your own proximity that no one else can go to.
Also how the fuck do you go down the street without killing everyone in your sight? They are infact a threat to your life.. Really makes you think

Now fuck off nigger

I'm not bald; I just shaved it off, lol.

You moron, I told you I am under the protected of local and federal law enforcement, because as an ex secret mercenary for the US, I am allotted that type of protected and security clearances.

1/10 for the Texas law bit.

maybe I ..... zuck ya dik

This isn't pasta. This is organic. Bitch. Just a cheap shop attempt to discredit me. Now fuck off before I pulverize you.

I have a girlfriend with beautiful purple hair. Homo.

>I am under the protected of local and federal law enforcement

>Has the right to go downtown Huston and kill everybody cuz Im protected by the law.

Fuck off, people don't even try with bait threads these days

Kek, this made me laugh because that's how I look when holding in my belly.

and this is what male pattern baldness can do

Do you have a cat?

Inner city!!! Sure we all believe your Jason blaha or what ever the fuck his last name is spelt

" my names Jason blaha and I can't cut properly so I try to piss everyone off that am jealous of"

exhale u pussiboi

master b8er tbh

kinda looks like michael from vsauce

Bait %100 posted by a fag. He couldn't even find a I'd of an alpha guy.OP's Related pic is the biggest fag I have ever seen

what do you bench???

Your mom's pussy.

lol

And you've seen a LOTTA fags, amarite?

>shaved head
>beardman
>trying-not-to-be-hipster glasses
>fat and lifts instead of cardio and lift
>uncomfortable tense posture
>is a marksmanship and navy seal
>implying not a numale virgin pussy
>mfw

Nice bait. Pic is a fat loser. Get better pic next time and maybe some newfags will believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gq6Yr8HBG0

nice roid acne on your ILS back