What the fuck is wrong with white people? You'll never see a black dude doing something like this...

What the fuck is wrong with white people? You'll never see a black dude doing something like this. This creepy ass motherfucker probably molested more children than the other white hero Jared Subway Fucking Fogal. White people just can't get it together.

You're right. Black people don't molest kids. Wait, what is that? Every female child has in Africa is pregnant, usually by a family member, and a huge percentage of them have AIDS? Fuck off...

Speaking of white people, feces from a white person just seems so much more disgusting than feces from any other race. I've seen Chinese people leave behind shit in a toilet and I was less grossed out by that than when I saw white people taking a shit or when I think about white people having turds pass through their bodies out of their disgusting assholes.

You think this fucker can go longer than a few days without fucking a kid?

You are right. You wull nevet see a black guy being a male rolemodel or teaching figure to children. Especially their own.

Wow, this says more about you than it does about me or any other black person. Just letting your racism fly, huh? I'd love to see you say this in front of some black dudes.

Are you not black because i just said it in front of you.

Blacks. Start a totally racist thread. Complain about someone being racist.

Just saying..

I'm just exposing the racism of white people. Another fine example of white inferiority. I hope you get caught by a real nigga one day and get punched right in the fucking jaw. I'd beat that ass.

And you're cool?

How hard would you beat that ass?

>"I'm not racist I'm just proving a point"
>successfully proves self to be racist
>mission success

So you wouldn't forget. When I ride by in my car I'll have my eyes on you and you won't be able to run fast enough to find a hiding spot. A white boy is weak and pisses himself when a black man comes near. That's why white people smell like piss, they're always scared.

Seems to be some cops who disagree.

Two wrongs don't make a right. White people are so dishonest that black people have to resort to advanced tactics in order to draw out the hidden racism of whites. They had it all out in the open years ago and you tucked it away. Now a nigga gotta draw it out again. Can't get no shit past a sharp nigga.

Pretty sure Elmo has black hand up his ass and he's a rapist, sooo......

What the fuck are you talking about cops? Nobody's talking about cops. C.O.P.S. Caucasian Odius Pieces of Shit. We don't have the cops on our side. We can't rely on the law so we have to take matters into our own hands. A black man could single handedly kill a white family.

This is what you came for

fuck you, Mr Rogers liked me just the way i am.

>lived in rural area
>no cable
>12 foot orbitron but only in living room, got awesome channels and no comercials
>in bed room only got what was off antenna, like 4 VHF channels and 2 UHF
> come home from school i used to watch Mr Rogers cause it wasn't same stupid talk show
>saw the holy grail of Mr rogers one day, the breast feeding episode, i was 11, showed full on lactating nipples
>every chance i got for the next for years i would atleast check to see if it was a repoeat of that episode
>never saw that episode again.

Why do you have that image saved? That's fuckin gay.

Turn off your computer you culture appropiating fuck, computers, the internet and human rights were invented by whites.

More stolen valor. Whites have done nothing but cheat and steal.