Girlfriend just told me that she thinks my best friend is "extremely sexy"

Girlfriend just told me that she thinks my best friend is "extremely sexy"

When I asked her if she thought I was sexy, she patted me on my thigh and said, "baby, you so sweet."
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cC-JSP1Jpio
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
youtube.com/watch?v=n7mvDOBhvnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let your friend do you in the butt

she's a hoe bro

put mspy on her phone

youtube.com/watch?v=cC-JSP1Jpio

she wants your friend bro sorry

Say that her best friend is "super hot". See how she reacts. Bonus points if you can talk said friend into a fuck and send pics to her with "fuck you, cunt".

Turn your friend into a skin suit, put him on, and fuck her. She'll think it's romantic.

Get nudes, dump her, share with your bros you cunt

Be a bro and let your friend fuck your girl. Then, both of you dump her.

She will cheat on you eventually, either with your friend or someone else.

You can
A) Test your friendship and see if he fucks her behind your back. Then you lose a gf and a friend.
B) Tell him upfront and never know if he is a snake. You both can fuck her one last time and dump her.
C) Be a beta cuck faggot while your friend fucks your girl, sister, and mom

femanon here

She's dating you to get to him.

@ 2:02

How the fuck is that legal?

On one hand she's being honest.
On the other i hope your friend is a bro and doesn't fuck her when she inevitably throws herself at him.

My best friend would never betray me like that. We're practically brothers.

But if he knew my girlfriend thought he was sexy, I'd never hear the end of it.

who cares

real femanon here

She warning your to keep him away from her when she's intoxicated.

>We're practically brothers.
>implying no brother ever fucked his brother's gf

You mean I can block my girlfriend's ex from calling her without her knowing?

Put on some lingerie under your clothes, get super drunk with her in public, jump on top of a high point in a busy area and start to strip and yell "WHOS SEXY NOW??"

Do the same thing about other girls, if she gets pissed shes jusy a manipulative bitch

She would fuck him but you're the beta provider if they happen to have a kid

>what do
Slap the fucking shit out of your girlfriend and stomp on her head bro. How dare she belittle you like that!

It's not 'being honest' you beta cuck.

Op what she's done here is made a power play. She's informed you that you need to be a submissive little peon because she most definitely wants to, can and will fuck other more attractive men if you don't.

Don't listen to the betas

>My best friend would never betray me like that. We're practically brothers.

Then tag team the wench. Spartan and Greek warriors shared hoes, and relationships are just practice when you are younger then forty.

Seriously yo, youth is for mindless fucking. Fuck everything that will let you except lepers and beartraps. (Trap traps are fine since gender is a social construct and men make the best women.)

>break up with girlfriend
>she always comes back a few days later
>having sex, all that
>She said she has been being social and hangs out with a few people including a guy
>I'm taking a break at work and she visits. Tells me that her friend asked if she was trying to get with him and she said no. Then her friend says "Well, if you ever are planning to, be careful. He has a really nice dick".

So I'm sitting in the car with her, she meets a new guy to hang out with and has said she is not interested and the guy is already hitting on her and she is letting me know that she told him nothing was going to happen... Then tells me that story about his dick and how she is going to babysit his kid in 2 hours.

Long story short. We don't talk anymore.

Listen op.
It's not her attraction to your best friend that should set you off. It's not the fact that she thinks there are hotter guys than you, those are things that will happen. With any girl.

It's the fact that she's an emasculating manipulative person that said those words knowing fully well that they will mess you up.

Take my advice from someone whose ex gf said "you're average but I love you" it is time for a clean break up, do not fall for the lures of "I love you so muvh, please don't" she is fucking with you

SHE IS FUCKING EITH YOUR HEAD user, SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU.

Because self control is something only men should practice.

That's normal. Let's be honest here. You're probably not the sexiest man in the world so it's only natural for her to think other people are sexier than you. Be grateful thay at least she's being honest and open about it with you. As long as she doesn't cheat on you there's no harm. It's just her opinion so who cares.

Tell your friend she think that he's hot and then ask him to dp her with you on molly.

>give her percocet
>the molly will prevent you two from cumming and the percocet will make her cum buckets over and over again and help her with the pain of long period of anal.
>she'll be soar as hell the next day, but she'll worship you.

That would be it for me. I don't fuck around with that kind of bullshit.

Only one thing OP
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Break up with the bitch, OP. Otherwise you'll become neurotic wonder wether she has fucked him yet or not.

She'll still throw herself at your friend, but this time you will definitely find out. At which point you'll find out wether he's a bro or not.

you got it sparky.
>youtube.com/watch?v=n7mvDOBhvnE

It's not fair, but it's the way of the world. Having to bleed once a month isn't fair either.

Tell her her friends are hot, start getting a little bit more friendly with them etc etc

See how she likes a taste of her own medicine

Fuck her,get a few good BJs out of her and run away from that crazy bitch

/Thread

Be warned OP! My gf used to have a crush on my friend before he introduced the two of us. She cheated on me with him eventually. Don't fall for the trap like me.

kek
best thing to do

Women are all moronic cunts. Never to be trusted ever.

Show her boobs... I mean... It's the best thing to do

Seriously how do you betas end up in a relationship with these whores? What the fuck are you doing letting your gf speak like that to you? My gf says that to me she's out on the street within 10 minutes, number blocked on my phone we never speak again.

I stole my current girlfriend from an old friend of mine.

He's still mad about, but she was way out of his league and her leaving him was bound to happen eventually.

I guess some guys can't accept their place in the pecking order.

Unti not long ago, a year or so, i would have never agreed with you. Recent experiences with women i thought i could trust has changed that forever.

Thefuck is this from?

Look at her.

I can't imagine why you're single.

WHORE!

Sounds like women like that should just be considered disposable.

Dump that bitch, you are facing a life long relationship of envy, jealousy, mistrust and unhappiness with a girl like that. Trust me get as far away from that girl as you can,she looks great but she will break you and ruin your dreams and happyness

Nailed it

Is your gf hot?

yep. I'm a naughty little slut and I need to be spanked.

When a guy tells me he's in love with me and wants me to be his girlfriend I instantly lose respect for him.

OP
This
This this this
So much this

She's probably already banging him. Watch their body language when your all together. She starts looking at him, he starts acting more alpha, chances are they're probably fucking.

I fuck with my cat using a laser, that doesn't mean I don't love it.

It's just fun.

She might just be feeling taking for granted and wanted to remind her boyfriend to appreciate her. We don't know the context.

My girlfriend told me she thought two of my colleagues from work were cute. Ended up inviting them over for dinner. Now we gangbang this whore ever week.

This.

Control your emotions. If she wants to, don't judge her. Be supportive of her desire to have squirting orgasms on as many dicks as possible.

>Let's justify whore behaviour because it's 2016 and we feminism now

Bro you're not even trying to troll right

Wish I knew

tits or get the fuck out.

Not worth the risk

Why would you stay with that bitch after telling you that? Major red flag, bro. Leave her immediately and save yourself from being hurt in the future.

>Being this big of cucks

How does it feel to know that you're going to be raising someone else's kid you fucking faggots

I support this.
FIRST, tell her what she did bothered you and it was shitty for her to do. Then leave if she responds to that info negatively. if she is making you feel bad now it's not likely to change

A) Petty move
B) Bro move
C) Fag move

Bro I'm the oldest fag on this board right now. 40. I've seen it all done it all. One thing I can say with any certainty in this world is. Women. All women. No matter who it is. Are all sluts and untrustworthy. If you treat them as such you will be fine. Fuck em move on to the next one. No feelings just fuck and forget.

Go to the fucking gym more. So when she leaves you for fucking your friend, you can pull mad strange.

I just got fit like two years ago and it's completely changed my life. People treat you much better when you have a good body.

I'm not raising a kid. I'll pay for one if a bitch can prove in court that it's mine, otherwise no dice.

I can't even

tell her that her friend is fucking hot and when she asks if she's hot tell her that she is so cute when she asks those stupid lil questions

>ITT: OP makes up a story hoping to get replies telling him how inferior he is.
> OP gets off to the thought of being cucked

Walk away and never look back. 1: she's either already fucking him or WILL be fucking him soon 2: WALK AWAY.. No bitch worth her weight says shit like that to her man unless she's TELLING you to GTFO... Dude..Walk

Current law allows her to collect money from you simply by naming you as the father, and if she doesn't consent to a DNA test then it won't take place.

>And MRA's still get shit

Best way to become sexy is to stop being insecure.

ask her what she thinks is sexy bout him, copy them... Then try some forcing rape stuff.

I'm not raising a kid. I'll pay for one if a bitch can prove in court that it's mine, otherwise no dice.

because I admire honestly. I prefer it to lies.

You failed when you asked if she found you sexy.

You could have laughed at her, you could have punished her, or you could have confessed about wanting to fuck one of her friends. Instead you acted like a bitch.

It's too late now, you have to break up.

this user knows his shit

You asked your girlfriend if she thought you were sexy?

I would break up with any boyfriend who asked me that. That's so insecure it's nauseating.

there's a difference between honesty and manipulating someone by undermining their confidence and trust.

it's a shit test. She testing him to see if she can manipulate him.

If she can, he's not father material.

femanon here. please do this to me.

tits or gtfo, whore.

I'll consider it if you show your tits.

I mean, all of them could just take the oxy. I can't come at all when on opiates

Lol am I your best friend? Because I'm pretty sure I'm in that situation but as the best friend.

[spoiler]AZ?[/spoiler]

Dump the thot and fuck her friends.

bump

3some tyme!

Kill your friend. Cut off his head for a trophy and throw it at her feet. Then ask her again, more slowly this time, taking a step closer to her with every word, if she thinks you are sexy.

She'll be gargling your balls inside of a minute.

>she's warning you that you should dump her

ftfy

you're not worth staying with if you can't be trusted, especially admitting it

Genius, even better than my tag team suggestion.

Bros bond using whores. Do this, and do it well.

56 here but the youngster is right.

seems like you had many unhealthy relationships and a bitter old fag.

YouShould listen to thisBut there's also the possibility, that shes curious about a 3 some, either way, she has shown interest in a different person other then you, ask yourself how do you feel about that?
You can also let it go, and say that you consider one of her friends sexy as well, and see how she reacts (always that double standard) you might deal with drama, but fuck it, why is it ok for her? And not you to make a comment like that? Ask yourself that.
Also take into a consideration, that if your gf is attractive wether he's you consider him a brother, dont forget about The Dog in a man, dont be too reliant on that.

rip yourself

She's probably.already cheated on you. And if you actually need to ask what to do in your situation you're a cuck and deserve it

can you also a question, how old are you, because if you're still in high school... you should just... move on.

this