Are Somalis really that bad?

Somali girls are pretty qt in my experience

>travelling
Lol she sucks.

No, they are just literally the poorest country in the world bar none.

If they could afford a cell phone, a book or a toothbrush maybe they'd be closer to being decent.

That's a man baby

Yes

She did not travel

t. Basketball youth ref

Yes

>dat blatant carry

Isn't the abaya bothering for moving?

Apparently Somalis can't play defense for shit.

Sup proxy

That's in the United States my friend :^)

CUTE

Not a proxy but sup, mein freund

the somali family that moved above me were always yelling and there was some shitty smell coming from their apartment that u could smell in the stairway, they also didnt know how to recycle so they just threw their trash out the window with diapers and everything

this turns me on for some strange reason

Prove it. Pic+Timestamp

post a picture of your sister with timestamp

Are you that professor that was a political activist and posted a bunch of stories about corruption like a month ago?

Why is soil in africa always so reddish?

Shit she must have enough frequent flyer miles to go back home with all that travelling.

No, but lol. Opposition groups from Ethiopia should be disregarded.

They're just mad the gravy train left without them

Always surprise me to see gated communities in shitholes. Of course it is not something out of the mind, but still, interesting.

No timestamp and that does not look like Ethiopia

Somalis weren't never slaved unlike you jareers. We had at least Aksum Empire.

I'll take that as a compliment considering where we are

>doesn't know what travelling is
>yet posts

This really weirds me out about african-americans. They seem to think there's some united "black race" and, for some absurd reason, derive pride from things like the nubian civilisation when their own ancestors were from the other side of the continent, belonging to a people so diffrent from the nubians they might aswell have been indonesian.

Must be the richest neighborhood of niggerland, am i rite?

No. Maybe 3rd richest neighborhood in the city.

Savage

how are Somalis so god awful yet Ethiopians are so based?

Its as pointless as white pride

Can you rate all your neighbouring countries please?

they were brought here from all sorts of places/tribes and their histories were basically erased, there's a lot of dumb shit about pan-africanism but like how is it a surprise to anybody?

All shit apart from Sudan proper. Really nice people.

Diaspora or an actual person living there?

You already posted this on Sup Forums

Somalibro?

Somalis and Pulaar are the best ethnicities in Africa

even for Africa, Somali is African tier.

The reason is because the central government focused on the capital and ignored the other regions also when the civil war broke out there was no infrastructure remaining because the capital was raped.

Somali includes Somalia, Ethiopia, Erythrea and a part of Kenya, which constitutes some of the most ancient civilizations in africa

where? not even two steps while shooting

somalis and sudanese actually appreciate things unlike actual basketball americans

That guy was Sudanese.

Then stop sending them here baka