A message to the Hunter

A message to the Hunter,

Our love is like a poison
Because it tastes so pure
With unwholesome results

Ever Yours,
The Traveler

A message to the Traveler,

Our love is like the efforts of British Admiral Richard Howe in 1776.

Revered now for our failures in the past.

Forever yours,

The Hunter

To the Hunter,

Isolation can do terrible things to a person. But I don't have to tell You that, do I?

Yours,
The Traveler

My dearest Traveler,

The effects of isolation are mitigated when one relishes in their own imagination. It can be said that the mind is one's only friend. Perhaps you should get acquainted with Yours?

Warm Regards,

The Hunter

My Hunter,

The time will come when our minds will be all that is left. There will be nothing else.

Eternal Devotion,
The Traveler

Dearest Traveler,

I regret to inform you that the time of which you speak has already arrived. Perhaps you are not as well prepared for Judgment Day as you once previously thought.

Best Regards,

The Hunter

To the Hunter,

I believe you know full well that I am prepared to accept my fate at any time. It just never seems to catch up with me.

With fondness,
The Traveler

To the hunter

YOU ARE A HUGE FAGGOT

regards
The Traveler

My Traveler,

One can only travel for so long before they come face-to-face with destiny.

Best,

The Hunter

The faggatory is strong in this thread

Op you shall kys

Hunter,

I'm afraid that time is a long way off. I almost wish it nearer. But I send to you good tidings during your present endevour.

With Melancholy,
The Traveler

Dear Traveler,

Though the good tidings and blessings are appreciated, they would not be needed if you were by my side.

Best,

The Hunter

Dear Hunter,

Fingernails fingernails fingernails fingernails fingernailsfingernailsfingernailsfingernailsfingernails fingernails fingernails fingernails fingernails fingernails.

Love,

The Traveler

Traveler,

you fucking weeb everyone knows that all the best anime characters have fingernails what even are you

- The Hunter

Hunter,

I am not amused. You think this is a fucking game? Do you know how deeply you are embedded? Do you know how high the stakes? Shape up young one.

The Traveler

Traveler,

listen here u little shit i am a five star man

pic related

Eternally Yours,

The Hunter

Hunter,

Fuck outta here with your Kanye references

--Traveler

Traveler,

Why don't you travel to somewhere where you can get some better taste in music.

-- Hunter

Hunter,

Why do you hunt for some pussy you fucking virgin

--Traveler

Traveler,

Why don't you travel over to me and make my job easier?

-- Hunter

Hunter,

That'll be enough of that saucy lad

--Traveler

Traveler,

It appears I've been friendzoned again.

-- A Euphoric Hunter

Hunter,

Faggot

--Traveler

Traveler,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sincerely,

The Hunter

Hunter,

I'm afraid we've gotten considerably off topic. We have plans to make, and we must be quick about it.

--Traveler

Traveler,

Right, my apologies. Here are my present coordinates:

37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W

Make haste with your delivery. The project must be completed tonight.

Hunter,

Expect my attendance within the hour. What have you done with the second option?

--Traveler

Traveler,

I have made progress, but not as much as I would have liked. Results are pending, you will be the first to know when tests are complete.

-- Hunter

Hunter,

tWELVE bOXES oF hUMAN hAIR\

--Traveler

Traveler,

Check your AIM inbox (´・ω・`)

-- Hunter

Hunter,

600 emails?? Please stop contacting me

--Traveler

Traveler,

W-will you be my girlfriend?

-- Hunter

Hunter,

Sure.

--Traveler

Traveler,

How is the new Teriyaki burger at McDonald's?

-- Hunter

Hunter,

Full of meat ;)

--Traveler

Traveler,

Just like you in about 5 minutes ;)

-- Hunter

Hunter,

You wish

Traveler

Traveler,

pls just this once i've never even kissed a girl come on

-- Hunter

Hey Traveler, accept this gift. Keep it in your pocket and it will keep all evil things at bay. Nobody will ever mess with you again.

Hunter,

Miss me with that begging shit

Traveler

Traveler,

come on i won't tell anybody

-- Hunter

He is a fancy boy, user.
Thank you.

--Traveler

I love him. Thank you for this gift.

-- Hunter

Hunter,

You would know
And I would know

Traveler

Traveler,

Okay, your refusal is noted. Just one last proposal.

can i habe tha puse pls?

-- Hunter

Hunter,

ey b0ss

Traveler