Who passed on the passed-out girls thread?

who passed on the passed-out girls thread?

more?

yesssssss

bump

nice

hopefully thread dosent die

Bump

no more?

blimp

this one is best

Buddy of mine didn't and now he has four counts of rape charges

Is this allowed?

as long as she doesn't say no

This is half hot as fuck and half funny as fuck... My dick is confused

No, its rape

I was asking if it was allowed on the thread

No, its rape

thread is for passed out girls, and she's passed out right? seems like it fits to me

Didn't know if you fagg liked to see a dick penetrating

who doesn't like seeing a hard dick penetrating a slut in any of her holes?

She didn't disagree...

And, it's hot.

who cares faggot

This. And she would only be pretending to while conscious, once it's inside.

She couldn't agree, therefore no consent, therefore rape.
It isn't rocket science.

stop being such a fag

manigga

I've had a one night stand pass out when we got to the bedroom before.
It was thoroughly satisfying to use her as a breathing sex toy.

She couldn't disagree either!

Stop posting fat bitches

that sounds hot. You probably didn't get any pics

I didn't and regret it to this day. Was too excited to think straight. Should have taken video for fucks sake.

Sounds hot
Had the chance to grope my sister after she got wasted before, didn't dare try to fuck her though

does this count?

She was hot. 27yo blonde hostess.
We went out for too many drinks and ended up at my place. She never said no.. But she never consented either. Made my dick diamonds. I played with her asshole a little too.. Specifically because she couldn't protest and said she had never tried anal because it was "gross."

sure. she's on her way

Is that leanne? I know this girl

That's fucking classy as shit

... Yeah.. Fun stuff..

Dubs confirms

does anyone have the pic of the girl wearing cream-colored high heels, and her jeans pulled down lying next to the toilet?

Classy whore is classy.

I kinda developed a thing for raping passed out chicks.
I was at a house party once and I woke up on the couch around 4am to piss.. The only other person was this girl face down in the loveseat with her ass in the air. I stopped as I was passing and ran my hand over her ass and pussy. She didn't respond.. So I kept going by pulling her shorts down. By the time I was fingering her limp form by piss erection I had been stroking was ready to blow. So I said fuckit and slipped it in for a few strokes.
Came instantly all over her ass and pussy. Took my t-shirt off.. Cleaned her up. Threw on my hoodie, went and took a piss and left her as I found her (pulled her shorts back up of course.)
Totally got away with it.
"Dated" her a few months later for seconds. Never mentioned it.. Discovered she was on birth control, and had some awesome orgasms pumping her fine ass while replaying her rape in my mind.

fucking hot. Makes me wish I was still in college for parties like that.
Since you dated her, get any pics? passed out or not

come on guys

I have one saved.. But it's over 2mb.

vola?
/r/9a2eahj4
or kik
anon4221

I can give you another story though..

Had some prescribed morphine leftover in my fridge (liquid) and didn't need it anymore. Met a girl among friends that half-jokingly said she'd take it off my hands. Got to talking with her, and she would come over to take some here and there. After a couple of visits she found her limit and would pass the fuck out for a few hours. She had absolutely zero tits and eas only 110lbs.. But that pussy was always smooth, and tight as fuck. I always fucked her slow to work it in gradually. Couldn't imagine what it would have felt like to have her clenching my cock while conscious. I ran out of that stuff pretty quick though.. So, fun was over within two weeks and a handful of sneaky fucks.

damn. That's fucking hot though.

Posted in the vola

Thanks! she's hot. Can't blame you for getting a piece of that

Has severe mental issues though.. Was a fine piece of ass, but not worth the drama.

The only exception to "never stick your dick in crazy" is when you can avoid the drama storm

Ex gf

Passed out in my bed

Has she pissed herself?

This thread needs more passed out sluts who were used. Full of cum, etc.

Last one

Think so. Dirty bitch.

nice! story? what'd you do besides pics?

Too soon. Weird thing is I know a girl who is the twin of her.

i have to see more of her

Perfection doesn't come in pairs, the girl you know is a cheap replica

yeah please post more or sauce

Nah man I posted her Facebook once saying that was her and she took it down with the amount of mail she got

This is true.

I've tried more violent rape too.
Met this barely legal brunette with a bobcut that was flirty about liking it rough. She came over for a movie once, and we started getting more physical.
She resisted, but would moan and bite my lip, etc. When it got to the point that I wanted to fuck her though she started actually resisting.. She didn't say stop right away, but had this look in her eye that screamed "too far."
I shoved my cock in her while on the couch still and her jeans were still around her knees. After a few thrusts she started to tear up.. For some reason that got me edging (I'm sick in the head.. I know.)
So I asked rather firmly if she was on the pill.. She sobbed slightly and nodded her head. I blew my load so deep in her I would place money on it taking a week to drip out. Funny thing is she came over for "movie night" two more times.. Only difference was she would get wet as fuck (like need a towel wet) and cover her face when we fucked.

Full of cum may be a challenge..