How long do you think it'll be before being gay is normal and no one gives a fuck?

How long do you think it'll be before being gay is normal and no one gives a fuck?

never, now fuck off faggot

Normal? Never.
No one gives a fuck: Ages ago.

it will never be normal it is a mental illness

Right now? No time?

reported

>How long do you think it'll be before being gay is normal and no one gives a fuck?
it shouldn't never be standarized, kids should never deal with faggots like you.

I think relationships in general are about to fall away in the next few hundred years. Marriage is dead... women are being called out for their bullshit... and the smarter people get; the more they realize that 5 seconds of cumming isn't worth tying yourself to another human being that could fuck up your life on a whim. Then again they'll always be idiots.

it will never be normal, any more than having red hair or being 5 feet tall will be normal, but nobody gives a fuck already

About 5 years ago.

>mental illness
Kek, so millions of people are just born mentally ill? sure

It already is normal on Sup Forums. So just keep being a faggot, OP.

lol yeah, that's how mental illnesses work buddy

the gene is passed on in dna you dumb fuck

Already is. The real question is when will gay people stop seeking so much attention for being gay? You're gay, great, we get it, but we're not impressed and you're not unique.

>le born this way
any reputable psychologist disagrees

trips of truth

Gayfag here. Can confirm that this is correct.

Yeah, I don't know what he thought he would accomplish by saying that

Normal? There are about as many gays as Jews in America, so it depends if you think it's normal to see jews and not anything weird about Hanukkah stuff.

Give a fuck? One one does. Again Jews still get shit, but no one even cares about Nazis.

you guys are all wrong, it's a combination of genetic, epigenetic, environmental, and developmental effects

Source on OP image? I've been looking for it for ages.

Hopefully soon so you faggots will quit wasting everyone's time with it.

well, people that like to fuck animals/kids/cars/bdsm/etc. aren't ok but they don't go throught life trying to normalize their weirds fetish (some of them but not the majority

This

Molecular Biologist here. It is so nice to see someone actually epigenetics on Sup Forums. I think this is probably a first.

I mean... I was. I'm not gay. I just had GAD, major depressive, and ADHD-PI.

I didn't choose that shit mayne.

This

>animals
Hey man. Animal pussy is hot.

No one is born predestined to be gay my man, it's a sort of conditioning.

What i want to know is how they got thier skin so flawless

Gayfag here. This. 100% this. Nobody gives a shit. If you live somewhere that people do? Fuck them. Move. Act like an adult. It's really not that hard.

Pairing up isn't a bad thing if you do it with someone whose features and skills compliment your own. It can help you get places. It's only a waste of time if you anchor yourself to someone who either conflicts with you're desires or just simply isn't good enough to be with you (i.e. someone significantly less intelligent, attractive, capable or useful). You can only spend so long with the wrong person before they'll start noticeably holding you back. However, a partnership with the right person can help you reach places you might never get on your own.

Of course people are born mentally ill. This is the only explanation to the existence of democrats.

>How long do you think it'll be before being black is normal and no one gives a fuck?

But what about vaccines dumbass. Those cause autism. You aren't BORN with a vaccine in your ass.

Niggah. If that were true, then nobody who grew up in a house that hated gay people would be gay.

I grew up in one of the most ass backwards, hateful towns that's ever existed, and even we spit out a few gay people.

Hell there was even a tranny.

Can't blame it on the internet, either. The town didn't get internet until ~2001, and these people came out in the 80s and 90s.

I didn't know gay people could tell the future. That's impressive. If society only knew, then you'd probably be more accepted.

Who cares, I'm gonna dress in panties and service cocks whether it's normal or not >:3

force every straight male to interact with a sissy boi for a month and see how they'll come around.

Normal compared to what?

Actually. Anyone who gets a measles vaccination will have children immune to it.

>But what about vaccines dumbass. Those cause autism.
Oh god, here we go.

Look nigger, i wouldn't mind if people only fucked horses/big dogs but they actually kill cats, sneks, small dogs, etc.

SAUCE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

it already is normal.
the real question is, how long until pedophilia becomes normal and no one gives a fuck
hope is sooner than later

Agreed. In addition to usually being artists/stylists, another common trend is that gay people actually have foresight.

Except 9/11. We didn't see that one coming. That was OUR bad.

that looks like a dead pig

nuke all the faggots , problem solved

Normal, as in normative, never.

Norma, meaning accepted to be a natural, although likely rare, occurrence. Now.

That shit's fucked up. Nobody should hurt animals in any way. Sexually or otherwise.

I just wanna fuck a mare.

I literally don't know why. They just turn me on man...

>it already is normal.
KEK whatever makes you sleep at night you beta faggot

THERE IS NO SAUCE

GOD IS DEAD

Idk, bro. Most people don't begrudge gays themselves for being gay, but they still have a repulsion and aversion from the sight of it, and also want their children to reproduce. I'm pretty sure that can't be cultural, or something that can be normalized away.

Pedophilia is never going to be normal.

that's what they used to say about being gay

being pedo is not a choice, you are just born like that

It never will be. It's by definition abnormal, and is biologically against the entire purpose for which life exists: to reproduce.
I don't give a fuck if you're gay. No one should give a fuck if you're gay. But it's not normal, and it never will be. The sky isn't hot pink just because you say it is.

to be honest it disgusts me when two faggots are kissing in the street it literally gaves me cringe.

LOOK AT IT!

just look at that shit, it's pathethic..

a never years
>but dat overpop
offworld colonies will need viables
>but dat tech
offworld colonies will need viables with or without theoretical tech bc variagation

why, does it make you pee pee go hard?

kill yourself faggot, LGBTP rights are here to stay

Homosexuality isn't normal.

Agreed being pedo isn't a choice, but the urge to have sex with prepubescent individuals is not normal.

truly
just waiting to get stood up against a wall and shot by any sufficiently aggressive hostile concern. you faggots won't be able to protect yourselves. same as it ever was.

Am I a faggot if I just like fucking dudes,but I'm not into that gay shit like holding hands kissing etc.
I mean it's just like fucking a girls butt

id throw up

not normal for you, that doesnt make it wrong faggot

Nobody can understand you. You're going to have to take the dick out of your mouth and try again.

tryharder you must powerup to tryhardest

Yes. Just like with homosexuality, pedophilia goes against human reproductive instincts. Children aren't sexually developed. You're not SUPPOSED to attracted to them. Attraction to teenagers makes more sense since they are usually mostly sexually developed, but attraction to prepubescent kids is, by definition, sick and unnatural.

tryabit upgrade to trymore

If you like to fuck dudes and not women, yes. It's gay.
If you like to fuck dudes and women, no. It's bi.

This is actually not rocket science believe it or not. Children can understand this sorta thing.

What are the odds of a truly symbiotic relationship? Seems like a statistical anomaly at best to me. Do you play the lottery often? are you willing to play if the cost was much higher?

But i'm not sure what your point was because you didn't refute what i said or say i was right. I think you just talk.

How long do you think it'll be before watching TV is normal and no one gives a fuck?

Of course it's not wrong because of someone's personal definition of normality...

It's wrong because it's objectively sick and unnatural.

if they're traps/sissies/cd

studies show straight males are more attracted to them, gay guys show no interest in them

there's a scientific gray area to people's sexuality that probably won't ever be accepted as the norm because of masculine society.

that's why I only put on panties and tights when I'm in private.. >:3

Man I'd fuck your ass up if you tried to fight me, you talk a lot of shit kek. You're like that runty little asshole that "hates fags" but goes to the gay bar and gets his ass beat by a daddy dom for running his stupid mouth lmfao.

About ten years ago, you are the one making a deal out of it and trying to steal straight people things and male them gay....just make your own gay things and we can both be happy.

this
also if you like to fuck kids, it's pedo

and there's nothing wrong with that

faggotry shouldn't be celebrated since it goes against family and family is the core of the society.

Link to study please. You can never be too careful in the era of politically correct pop-science.

Ok keep telling yourself that asshole

>daddy dom

sounds gay af, tbh.

Yes there is, scum.
Pedo isn't a choice. I feel for them. They can't control their attractions. But don't pretend for a second that it's not wrong.

...for you

i find being in touch with your sexuality and your inner child is natural and healthy

Hsu et al (K. J. Hsu 2015) is the study's name user, I believe you can find it with google

How long do you think it'll be before "paying $50 plus the price of a console to experience controlling a digitized character towards an objective in a world designed to resist yet facilitate this objective" is normal and no one gives a fuck?

ie. fucked in the head

That fucking emoticon is cancer and you should be ashamed. Everything you have just stated cannot even be taken remotely seriously. kys

And furries find pumping air into their asses and literally eating shit to be """natural and healthy""". What's your point?

well some people probably like chopping other people alive but they retain themselves

Considering no one is "gay" anymore, they're all trans gender queer pan moronic, and continue to shit where they eat by "protesting" parading around in dick suits blaming all their woes on people who don't give a flying fuck? Never. If anything the divide will get larger.

The harder they push, the harder the opposition pushes back. The constant complaining drives more people from neutral to opposing. Trying to make it illegal to offend them drives opposition to violent division.

I'm glad I'm old. I hopefully won't be around to see this shit.

why do you talk to me like that

>eating feces will never be normal
>thats what they used to say about [thing once considered impossible/abnormal]
>therefore we'll all be eating each others feces by 2012!

what's with all the pedophobia asshole.
just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong you fucking bigot

That's a little misleading. One person may be gay because of hormones while they were a fetus, while another may be gay because their uncle molested them. There's no be all end all reason.

rubbing little clits is a natural beautiful thing, never heard a complain about it

This guy gets it