This is the hamburger thread. You may only use this thread for the discussion of hamburgers

This is the hamburger thread. You may only use this thread for the discussion of hamburgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwG5j9KdHWk
cheeseburgerinacan.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Five guys, 5 patty, triple bacon

I have hmburger

five guys:

>single patty
>lettuce
>grilled onions
>grilled jalapenos
>mustard
>bacon
>blue cheese
>tobasco sauce
>cajun fries

wash it down with a cold shiner bock

but chicken burgers are better

Want some cheese?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bacon burger > cheese burger

youtube.com/watch?v=FwG5j9KdHWk

My friend was holding an M-80 firecracker when it went off.
It turned his hand into hamburger.

Yo OP imma letcha finish, but pizza is the greatest food of all time

Hamburger thread, posts cheeseburger. Smartest guy

What's a zombie burger?

dang....they need a "diet coke" :/

I'm pretty sure the red woman the size of a lazyboy is just going to drink that ranch she's opening

Miss me with that crunchy water. Otherwise based burger tastes user.

be nice...she needs her 8 glasses of ranch per day.

i'm not picky, but i find local mom n pop joints and non chain pizza houses to be among the best.

sweet

In-n-Out is best drive thru burger

ew

my lab won't even eat mickey d's food

ALL hamburgers should have cheese. The term "cheeseburger" is unnecessary. There should only be hamburgers, and hamburgers w/o cheese.

Why would you drive thru a burger?

kek, literally just had this. only a double though, with some cajun fries. feel like i need to hibernate now.

>one pickle
>no cheese

get this burger out of this thread

Which science field do you work in?

As a vegan , i am fucking disgusted by you glorification of the meat that goes into your capitalist burgers. i find you all sick. on the day of judgement the vegans will be rightly chosen while you cavemen are left to eat eachother's shit and maybe be killed yourself for food, then you'll see how it feels

labrador retriever you autistic fucknugget

your bait has done spoiled

lol

Wendys slam.
Just ketch+cheese
Add siracha mayo

Now I is hungry

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

>siracha
fuck off youngin

it's much better to just collectively ignore the idiots and watch the post over and over wondering why no one is replying to them.

ya know, for next time.

seems like legit dick cheezeburger

i disagree. i like trolling the trolls. we all have our vices.

for what purpose

Anyone have a recommendation for In-n-Out?

>checked

nookyalar war?

Hiking and trekking.
It is pretty good and is quite nice to have with you if you are out in the wilderness.

Houstonian here. Me likey. Well done.

nice. houstonfag here, too

nw side

>laughed my dick off
>want one just for the fuck of it
>can't buy in the us

cheeseburgerinacan.com/

>Korea

You should try getting a gold of a Christmas tinner.
These types of meals in a can are considered gimmicky by "real" canners but I like them.

this is the most horrendous thing I've ever seen or heard of.

fucking brits.

no one has fucking scrambled egg on Christmas. fucking degenerates

I'd eat that

anyone been to the heart attack grill in vegas? i know it's just a novelty thing but i'll be there in april and wondering if the food is actually any good?

* Bacon
* 1/2lb ground beef patty, grilled in bacon grease, seasoned with crushed pepper and McCormack brand Smokehouse Maple seasoning.
*Fried Onions (Onion straws).
* Aioli
* Served On Buttered Garlic Texas Toast

Funny, because their meat is so skimpy you actually need that many patties. I generally get 4 myself.

fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk i've not had anything like this is ages. I've had this about a week ago with chips (actually tasted really good). and that's it. fuucckkkk it feels so good looking at these pics, i go to bed thinking about eating sausage rolls and a fat juicy burger with sauce oooooooozing from above the meat nnnggggggg

fuck, user...that looks tasty.

i'm in Texas, we just call it toast.

its not, just hit up an in-an-out and have em make a stupid sized burger for you if that's what your after

it's Texas, literally the only thing they've got going for them

now put some of that cool whip on it

Pick one.

I call it the LeeRoy.

And yes, I am not from Texas, so we need to differentiate the different types of toast.

lot of money here, user. life is good. :)

I like Michigan's with sauerkraut

you don't know what you are talking about

its very good. one of the best burger i ever had. they aren't kidding about the heart attack thing though. several fat fucks have literally had heart attacks and strokes there. the milkshakes are made with butter fat and can make you very ill. tastes good tho

Not really, no. Overpriced and very mediocre. People go there for the gimmick, that's all.

Too bad KGB is gone. Those were some tasty goddamn burgers. Really, though, there are too many places in Vegas to get a good burger to justify going to the Heart Attack a Grill.

you have spics walking around on you streets. whats good about that?

Get out of my state, faggot.

they make awesome tamales.

go fuck yourself

don't know what they are, but isn't that what taco bell is for?

you poor thing :(

I fucking love Whoppers

them things are nasty

no, we get lovely burgers from greggs and sausage rolls from the pound bakery. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck

and also delicious curry's

Tamales are basically bits of meat/cheese/vegetables/whatever rolled in cornmeal dough, then wrapped in corn husks or banana leaves and steamed. They're pretty much the best thing ever, and no, Taco Bell does not have them.

>lovely burgers from greggs

ok i didn't choose the best example for burgers. but damn, they make good sausage butties and coffee.

Never cared for whoppers. Always wanted McD to make a Big Mac with 1/4 patties though.

Woke up this morning poured a warm Coors Light on ice and reheated a shitty slice of pizza that looked just like this. Felt like garbage all day.

I need that burger

I need to have sex with a Whataburger.

I worked at McD's in highschool, and did this. It was pretty good, but honestly it kinda fucked up the flavor ratios. Big Macs are pretty fucking good as-is, ya know?

I eat Greggs sausage rolls every fucking week day

I love the mayo and onion in it, big Mac is nice too

both are pretty delicious fast food burgers.

houstonfag here. whataburger is the best 2 a.m. drunk food. EVER.

can you even taste anything beyond the mustard and onion?

You NEED to go to Lotteria.

fuck is that? like a fried mozzeralla patty?

it's prolly good but it's def not a burger.

whats the show were fat fuck goes around america and eat shit. it' gotten to the point were i' watching youtubers eat mcdonalds

>warm Coors Light on ice for breakfast

>Felt like garbage all day.

Perhaps this, then?

this one or the guy that does a food challenge at the end of each show?

>best 2 a.m. drunk food. EVER.
You god damn right!

Their beef tastes better then BK or McDicks, so yes. I love their onions and mustard btw.

One of these make you smell like burger all day

the one who does the food challenge. nnggggggggggg

I go here because it's convenient. I like a burger in 5 minutes or less, made by degenerate fucks. I like a burger that's comprised of reheated ingredients. What are you, a fucking hipster?

So what if I go to Wendy's or Burger King and get a burger in 5 minutes, too. I grew up eating here. I know it. It's familiar. New places are scary. And, I like it this way.

I can't imagine waiting 10 minutes for a burger.

What am I?

A commie bastard who supports China, hates local businesses, and am against American values!