The dev containment thread

The dev containment thread.

Yaaasssss

You can't contain dev

Hey, I got dubs. Yay.

Oh, what would you recommend for that?

You're a sneeki lil breeki, aren't you?

Inflable is good, but solid ones look better imo

Haha I kinda forgot about that town. I'm tempted to also do a world wide vulgar name tour

You could always get over to Fucking, Austria

Bad dragon is your friend

Bad Dragon is everyone's friend

I'm asking about a specific kind. BD has like, a million things.

Rex with a cum tube

Oh yes they are. I really should blow the dust off my toys one of these days. Been far to long since very used them last

They have like 3 decent knotted toys. For your purposes you'll want either the razor or the rex. Both have a narrow shaft after the knot so they make exceptional buttplugs

I've not got any of their toys, but I do have a few others I break out from time to time. Plugs are fun :p

nice, i'll look into getting (probably) a rex when I get a pup.

The 3rd Waffen SS division "Totenkopf" was not responsible for any war crimes yet they were labeled as a 'criminal organization'. Whats the deal with that? I think Scientology is to blame fucking nigs

Well duh, Scientology is a massive cult.

I've got an Elypse Art Vixen, the knot inflates to a huge size if you can manage it

Never been a huge fan of inflatables. They're not bad, they're just not my style, I guess.

Ya that's why I love their knotted toys. I've bought a few others to help stretch me out, but then I kinda halted my collection and haven't started it up in a while. What kind of toys do you have?

Ya I want one, but they are even more pricy than bd toys

Really is a shame about the distance

I have 2 normal plugs, one vibrating one, and two vibrators. I really should use them more, but I don't. I guess I just prefer the real thing, haha.

> Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

Only way to contain me is to sit on my face.

>yet they were labeled as a 'criminal organization'. Whats the deal with that?
The entire SS was you idiot

Hi Dev

For me fantasy has ruined my life. If it wasn't for the emotional aspect of intimate contact with another human I would probably just stick to toys. Then again I'm probably saying that because I haven't gotten laid in just as long

hi.

Fantasy can ruin life, yeah. I just like the release that comes from being with another guy. After all, even if I'm fantasizing about something else, it's still a lot of fun to get fucked by a thick bull ;) Sorry for the long delay, I had chores to get to. Yaaaaay.

somebody just got gfur by accident

sup