Hey Sup Forums, there is a new freshmen girl in our school who I want to fuck really badly. I'm a senior...

hey Sup Forums, there is a new freshmen girl in our school who I want to fuck really badly. I'm a senior, 18 yo and she is like 14. What do I do to get her?

tell her you love her

Wait four years.

Say "I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet."

we want to see her op, lets see if shes worth it

Dont, it's not worth the trouble. No pussy is.

Just go fuck some other, of-age chick who looks vaguely like her from behind and stick to doggy.

>Update
what trouble can I get into? its only 4 years difference

She has a choker, literally just walk up and tell her you got a big cock and ask her if she's down to fuck.

Depends on your state, assuming you're in the US. Every state has different laws for that.

son't worrye op shes fkn hot and probably a sluty girl just try it at some party

Prision you fucking pedo

Real talk. Is she a real villan? Has she ever caught a superhero? Is she number one?

/thread

we want more photos damn

just talk to her and make her laugh. If you look hot you dont even have to try hard. girls are jsut curious and if you are sexy they will explore no problem.

dat chin tho
bitch look like she got a shoe on her head

you fucking idiot you're hot to her by virtue of being a senior. Just give her some attention and she will hop on your dick so fast

Kek

She seems to always wear chokers, but seems like a "good" type of gril

Olivias pretty hot like. What are the AoC laws in the Czech Republic...?

Bro, you can do anything you want like listen to someone who was in your shoes or not.

Shes 14, she doesnt know what she wants. Shes an idiot still developing. Girls at that age are fucked in the head.

You can fuck her, but if she seriously wants a relationship with you, you better be comitted because the second she gets angry at you, shes going to run the the police and say you raped her.

Statuatory rape is not a joking matter.

Ask yourself, OP is it worth being the next brock turner?

Is fucking 1 girl really worth registering as a sex offender for the rest of your life?

Youre 18. Girls wont become sane until theyre at least 23.

Trust me, you dont want this. Its not what you think it is.

Or, you can tell me to go fuck myself, fuck this child's brains out and become the next brock turner. Then youll be on Sup Forums because she ran to the police asking what you should do.

she might be nervous that a senior noticed her, I offered her to go to the city and she said she is busy packing (bullshit). What can I do to make her feel comfortable communicating with me?

>wears chokers to keep all the black guy cum down when her body insists on rejecting it

strong jawlines are hot you slack jawed yokel
considering how she gives the fuck me face in every photo and wears a choker that shit should be so easy. just send it pussy

Truth here OP

thanks for good advice, user)

bruh, hopefully u won't stalk her

the easiest thing to do is get her snapchat and try snapchatting her. it is less awkward that messaging imo.

Id probably rename files after you save them from fb and post them on Sup Forums....