Vote Mike Pence as the 2016 LGBTQ Person of the year

Vote Mike Pence as the 2016 LGBTQ Person of the year

lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not! Let's go boys!

bump

I always wonder now how many fucking letters they'll add with their bullshit "genders"
one day it might be LGBTQBBQTACO

bump

you faggets need to stop trying to troll people. this is obv. some gay boy trying to be funny

>triggered

>stop trolling
>on Sup Forums
Surely you jest.

milo ftw

fuck off if you don't like it, I like his idea and have voted

no, its clearly the same gay boy trying to get b tards to vote mike pence so he will be "embarrassed" when he probably would laugh while he takes a shit and cleans his ass with his baday

But Pence is a faggot, so it's okay to troll him.

why do the autists have to post in b?

bump this shit bois

Yasssss

Pence is a statesmen and a gentleman. It is known that he opposes gay marriage, but that is because he is following the word of God to do what is best for this country. It is a simple fact that marriage is only between a man and woman, and studies have shown this to be not only the superior, but only valid family format for raising children.

It may seem to the LGBTQ community that he is an enemy, but in fact he wants what is best and right for everyone. As such, there's not really a reason for him to NOT receive the person of the year award.

Voted for Pence.

Let's make faggots great again.

I though when trump picked him their campaign signs would like like "trump penis" but they turned out ok

this has potential. Voted.

C'mon Sup Forumsros. Let's get this going.

Op here, we need to keep the thread going

Yeah, this seems like something Sup Forums would do.

I wonder how the pulse victims could not only be all considered one fucking person, but even nominated in the first place. What great deed did they do for the lgbt community ? Get fucking shot?

bump

Bump

Wouldn't you love to fuck the daughter of the vice president?

bump

Gentlemen,

We need YOUR VOTE to make Mike PENCE the LGBT person of the year.

If I were a woman, yes.
But as a man, also yes.

bump

Someone should make the same thread on Sup Forums, it might be more successful there.

DONE!

Random image bump too

Op here, done

Someone post the voting script

good idea. hey OP, make this thread on Sup Forums and make it more interesting.

God conservatives are dumb. First of all, Milo is on the page, so why not vote for him as he's actually a faggot? Secondly, it isn't the lgbtq person of the year, its some random gay blogs person of the year, and they listed Pence as a potential candidate because their criteria is the person who had the most impact, its not necessarily a positive thing. Making Pence win just lets them say, "see, we all agree he's an enormous shitbag."

Triggered kek

So much potential don't let it die boys

Why not keyne west?

Bump

christian fag

for rlz? would be nice to see some "extra" on these and see them proliferate. getting blacked by a black trump?

bump

what about as a man woman thing

I know, hes amazing. These idiots are making me love him

Voted

It doesn't actually upset anyone when you say that. Pick a better shitposting tactic. I'd like to suggest pretending to believe in god.