How to cope with suicidal thoughts...

How to cope with suicidal thoughts..? They've gotten so strong that I've actually started taking serious consideration to it. Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9By1YEBueQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UpOqkz86_lg
unleashedreality.com/ironic-memes-and-depression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeh sure,

First are they wanted or more like they pop in there and cause anxiety

Just do it plenty do everyday :p

youtube.com/watch?v=q9By1YEBueQ

the only way real way is for you to wait them out. its probably not the best solution but on my bad days i drink

Browsing Sup Forums should help.

listen to sad music (it makes you realize how much of a bitch your are being) and workout, even if its only a little bit, just keep it consistent

Trust me, I have reasons to be suicidal

Call a suicide hotline. Even if you aren't actually ready to do it, they can give you guidance on seeking low, or no, cost help.

>Is this real

Bro... Acne is fixable... It's not like you're neglected on a daily basis or have to live alone

ask robin williams , he had depression and doesnt have it anymore
HA !

personally i dont know anything better than getting drunk like a pig

forgot to mention this is how i look and what i everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=UpOqkz86_lg

Just do it. The thoughts will go away.

>Outer body experience.
Wait till one of your mates gives it a half arsed attempt (like you are considering).
You will realize what a complete and utter twat you look when you don't actually do it.
You also look a bit of a twat when you talk about doing it before you do it.
Stop been a twat!

What I'd like to know is what do you think it will resolve?

It's simple. You go to your nearest high cliff. You look down, and if you are still afraid to jump, remember that feeling. Whenever you think about suicide again, you'll rember the feeling of fear and that you couldn't pull it off anyways. If you don't have the feeling of fear in the first place, do a flip faggot.

get help. call a suicide hotline, they're free. life can be fun and you should be able to enjoy it.

Stop browsing Sup Forums
unleashedreality.com/ironic-memes-and-depression/

it has nothing to do with strength, it is a symptom of mental illness. you have to find something that kkeps gets you out of those thoughts, as corny as it sounds. find a hobby, a person or many, a place a memory or anything really, that helps you in those moments. remember there are always ppl that would be sad and hurt by you going out, even if you cant believe it.
I have suicidal thoughts for most of my life now and it never got away, i learned to live with it, medication for example has helped me alot.
Not so much to get rid of them, but to lessen the frequence of those moments.
It can get better for you, find something to hold on to.

This.
>Go to the top of a high building.
>2 routes up
>3 routes down
>Pick 1 and live with the consequences
(possible health benefits)

Yes

A combination of cognitive behavioral therapy and meditation worked for me. With practice you learn to watch for depressive thoughts. When they happen they make much less of an impact.

There are many books and free resources for cognitive behavioral therapy. Please check it out.

KYS

Alright dude, this is something that has kept me going, since I have the same problem. See, think about it like this: use your anger and sadness to drive yourself. Killing yourself is weakness. But hating yourself but continue going on in spite of it is strength. To go on in spite of it all, in spite of how much genuinely, genuinely fucked up shit has happened to me, is something i draw strength. Its like... spite? I want to go on in spite of how i feel. I turn all my hate and rage that's usually inward and direct it into something productive. Like my work, or exercising. Just, like, think about how sad you are, and think about how much you want to end it. Then *dont*! I am in my very early 20's and i have chronic pain from a doctors mistake. Every morning i wake up in pain. I want to end it all. Im fucking tired. But just the thought of how much i want it all to end, but forcing myself to never give up is what gives me strength. Just waking up is strong. Use that anger, user

Think about living for the poeple who will miss you. you'll ruin their lives. if there is no one, or they deserve it, do it.

Planing to do it on christmas eve.
Actually, working on my farewell letter right now.

Tried and true advice:

Smoking weed? stop
Get some sun
Get some exercise
find a hobby
find a job if you don't have one
eat some healthy vegies and shit, or at least by a natural type of super food tablets

Your'e welcome op

Thank you so much

Follow up: killing yourself means giving up. You're better than that. Giving up is for betas and pussies.

Can I get a mention in your memoirs, please?
LOL (lots of love)
-user

just tell me what to write, i'll include it for the lovz

Hang yourself and you'll regret it, don't hang yourself and you'll regret it. Hang yourself or dont hang yourself you will regret both. Life sucks you don't matter deal with it, it's all just constant regret until you let go and move on. Live to the best of your ability do things that make you happy enjoy life, wallowing just ruins that. Live with the knowledge that everything is horrible and you can only do your best.

What makes you want to kill yourself??? I'm sure you have time to turn your life around. I don't know you but my love goes out to anyone feeling this way.

Oh ffs, there are people out there suffering and dying who want to live but don't make it and then there are people like you who want to end it over petty shit. Grow a pair and cherish the gift you have been given.

You don't understand. And me killing myself is my choice, i never said I have it harder than anyone else.

Please include:
>Some britfag on Sup Forums agreed...
>Time gentlemen, please!

i'm 30 and depressed since i was 11.
gotten worse lately.
I feel like a burden to everyone surrounding me ... basically that's only 4 people anyway, my parents who are super dissapointed that i can't handle my life, one friend who already said he's wondering why i didn't kill myself already and one friend who i think only hangs out with me from time to time because he thinks i need him to.
i want them to be free

I'm so sorry... I'm similar. I'm ugly and awkward and shy and jobless and only have 3 friends who i'm sure are only using me because i'm the only one with a car

If you wanna be a dick to your friends and family why don't you do one of those
>dubs decides what I reply
threads 1st

Tell the rollers the full story in the OP and many keks can be had before you're plant food.

because my "friends" need hours to reply sometimes.

beside that, i don't wanna be a dick to them, i just want to leave

They don't
>Need
Hours
They just take hours because they think
>You're a morbid, self centered asshole
Why should they give a shit, when you don't give enough of a shit to do the job properly?
It's quite disrespectful to peoples feelings, when you act like such a little bitch you know.
KYS or GTFO

My friends are nice but it's all just pity. they know i'm suicidal because of how fucking ugly and shy i am. i have a nice car (it's my moms and she died so i use it) so they alwaysss depend on me for rides. that's why they hang out with me and it's the only reason

Oh shut up. Leave the guy alone he's suicidal for christs sake. fuck off of Sup Forums and get some morals cunt

^ this is OP btw

it's not like they know i'm planning to.
It's also not that i write them a lot about myself, more when i ask them how they are or what their plans are or hoe something worked out for them.

you're right though, they don't need hours, they just take them 'cause they don't care or don't want to talk to me because they don't really like me.

Do the drug run and demand they share.
Win win.

Tough love ain't always pretty but it
>Gets the job done

What drugs

What job? Him killing himself?

Night FUCKERS!
I got a stressful shitty job to go to in about 4 hours.
Then I'm gonna get fucked.
Then I got xmas.
Next thing I'll be back at my shitty stressful job.
Cya on the other side you miserable bunch of cunts.

Merry Xmas user.
Love you buddy...

Don't say I never did anything for you boy scouts without your knot tying badge.

OP here. should i kms

Why not a hero with a truck. Every bystander 100 bonuspoints.

Only if you live stream it.

I don't think you got the balls though.
Just saying.

the problem with livestreaming is white knights calling cops

One word mate, travel.

What's a white knight?

Do you think I should?

>a hero
an hero

>white knights calling cops
If it takes you longer than the 30 min response time, you're doing it wrong.

>How to cope with suicidal thoughts..?
I think of my daughter and realise that I want her to grow up with a father.

>They've gotten so strong that I've actually started taking serious consideration to it. Please help
Call a suicide hot line. They have much better ideas then the Edgy Mcedge Lords of Sup Forums

grab life by the pussy

Do what every the fuck you want to do and have fun with it. Get busy living user or get busy dying

>If it takes you longer than the 30 min response time, you're doing it wrong
i'm going to exit bag, means 20 minutes alone time needed plus preaparations and time fopr people to gather.
and cops are fast here in europe

>Calling out the edge replies on Sup Forums
>been the edgy an herofag
Fucking edgester

I dunno what a
>exit bag
is
just use a vpn user and don't give out any personal info.

kill yourself. it fixes all problems permanently

Save up some money and buy a couple expensive hookers. At least get a few more diseases before you end it, right?

start doing heroin

suicide hotline is shit, I've heard. temporary solution until the thoughts come back. bitch OP should seek professional help or kill himself. also stop whiteknighting fucking retard

you should see a therapist if you aren't already. they can help better than random people on Sup Forums

Honestly OP think about everything you will never have the chance to experience if you do something.

Sometimes you have to really fight every day but that's better then giving up.

You are cared for...I care about you.

Where in Europe you live.

kill yourself faggot whiteknight
get off my board autistic fag

Don't kill yourself user

This
and
This
It's not over until you jack up and the fat hooker scats on your face.

fuck off beta white knight autist

fuck off white knight
OP deserves to die

i'm not not OP, the one to kill myself on christmas eve. from germany

>asking for help with suicidal thoughts
>on a board that basically is a bunch of jumbled suicidal thoughts
kek

im high 24/7. And I think about what it would do to people close to me. I know thats a cliche thing to say but its true. everyone has someone that cares about them. even the most wizardly wizard has someone who would be hurt. even if you dont realize it. and also, remember that pain is temporary and most of the shit thats bothering you will probably be completely irrelevant a year from now.

user green pillow cases are nothing to b ashamed of 4reals
serious note
>> i find that charity work or just being of service to my fellow man and making myself available for that sort of thing dose not allow me time to think of such things
>> volunteer at a hospital and hang out with cancer patience this will allow you to benefit as a human being
don't end yourself like this little fella
>> good luck and be considerate of your future self

You're expecting to much of life, life is shit, we are all fucked anyway so why do it? Honestly I think suicide gives a free pass to a life without regrets really, it doesn't matter what you do, you can always kill yourself so why the hurry? Raise hell first then go out whit a bang!

Move town, get a new job. Move country even.

OP here, thanks so much love

OP here, this isn't your board bud.

He's not your bud friend

kekd

>life can be fun
Oh really? In which decade does this begin to happen?

no. thats easily fixable with meds

This isn't your board guy.

This isn't your board dubs.

Saved this to my camera roll... might consider this...

Tie a thick rope to your chest using a double hitch knot, the tie the other end around the top handrail of a freeway overpass, leaving about ten feet of slack. Wait for a semi truck to approach, then fling yourself off right in front of the truck so that your body is smacked up to the underside of the overpass. If you time it right, your torso should make a "blap blap blub" sound as it bounces up and down between the concrete underbelly of the bridge and the top of the trailer. Your limbs and probably your head will go "fwoop fwoop splut skitter skitter shhhhhsplbt".

Thanks for the cheerful message!

this. if youre friends are fucked, fuck em get new friends. if your jobs fucked, fuck it, get something you enjoy. if your acne is what bothers you, go to the doctors and get meds. thats not irreversible. Go find something that you enjoy and do it. thats the point of life, enjoyment. release all your inhibitions, because nothing we do here matters in the end so you can literally do whatever the fuck you want. grab life by the balls.

>Living/dying the dream
This is an hero!

i get these motivational thoughts from your point of view.
but if you don't even have the strength to stand up in the morning and leave your bed, you can't just go and have fun. that's the problem with depression.

also this. think about all you havent done yet. personally, i think about killing myself constantly. but then i remember all ive yet to do and i think maybe later

hes not your guy, pal

>if you don't even have the strength to stand up in the morning and leave your bed
So you can't even manage ?
Yea, you're right dude.
You should defo end it all, your life must suck.