TFW you will never be a police officer beating up criminals and helping society

>TFW you will never be a police officer beating up criminals and helping society

Is it hard to become a police in your country? I almost kind of want to start my own volunteer police squad.

>being a class traitor

>Being a commieshit

>being a maplenigger

fuck 12

>Being a morbidly obese Half Mexican Half Nigger

if you can pass their fitness test you can be a cop

t. i have never once looked into what's involved in becoming a cop

Only if you're a walking attitude problem, an alcoholic, a drug addict, a drunk driver, and completely unwilling to tell the truth when another cop committed a crime while on duty.

Any idea on starting volunteer police squads?

I don't see why you'd want to. It's a completely thankless and sisyphean job.

yes

1. get a group of friends to do it with you
2. get the shit kicked out of you when you try to arrest someone
3. the real cops take their side because you are a dumb cunt

>get the shit kicked out of you

We'll get private funding. The criminals can enjoy their bones broken

Are you black by any chance?

It's a public contest that happens every few years. My state is bankrupt so no contest anytime soon and the age limit is 25. I'm 24, so no being a cop for me, it's over.

T. Tyrone Dequanias

kys

Just start a volunteer police squad, like I'm going to do.

Buy Police batons, pepperspray, handcuffs, some guns and a lot of ammo.

Buy military surplus boots and jackets and pants.

Make a cool insignia to put on jackets and then the fun part starts. Recruit volunteers and arm/train them and get in contact with your local PD to build an alliance.

Get a reputation for ruthlessly destroying criminal scum and helping local citizens. Maybe feed the homeless or help children so u look good.

Eventually if all goes well you'll have a 10,000-15,000 men strong division.

You will die criminal scum

Oh and rob the people you arrest and use that to fund your expansion

>1. buy eyecatching gimpsuit online
>2. break a broomstick in half
>3. pic related
>4. walk around your neighbourhood street at >night
>5. get caught by police, suspected for serial bdsm raper, get jailed
>6. mandatorial prison rape by niggas with your own makeshift batons
>7. reflect on your stupidity for being such a faggot before the baton gets pulled out of uranus and in to your mouth
>8. profit
>9. repeat after you're free

T. Criminal

No one but foreigners and sheltered American children think our police are only a problem for black people. Everyone who's old enough has had to deal with them and their unpredictable, confrontational behavior at some point.

They're just worse for black people is all.

IOW no, I'm a white guy.

That's why my plan is to create an elite police squad

Wanted to be a murder/human trafficking/terrorism detective since I was young, but beat cops are corrupt and power hungry morons for the most part. Don't see how I could honestly walk the beat with people that get hardons policing teens for drinking alcohol and smoking weed.

Perhaps if I got a law degree before joining the force I would get accelerated through being a normal police officer.

Do you want to co-found a volunteer police squad with me?

Where do you live? and what kind of vigilantism do you suggest? Would it be nightwatch, keeping streets safe at night? Or hunting down known criminals and murdering them? All of that is fine and nice but I want to foil terrorist plots and catch serial killers to make my city safer. Not beat up drug dealers and petty thieves.

>Wanting to be the dog of your ruling masters
Shiggy dig my nig

they might be the dogs but the masters know they must be well fed in order to remain loyal

when the food supplies run out and anarchy sets in the only people with access to food will be the rich, the politicians and the army and police

I live in Ontario.

I'm not exactly sure but I feel like we'd need to start somewhere.

>ruling masters

What did you mean by this? You do know Hitler had a private army BTFOing communists in the street far before he came to power right?

Change starts with us. With each of us.

>hardons policing teens for drinking alcohol and smoking weed.
if littering was illegal i'd be a cop just to police people for littering desu

I remember there was a joke about people like you:
- Why did you decide to be a policeman.
- I want to shoot people

>It's another teenaged canadian edgelord worshiping hitler
Leafposters are truly the worst sort, sage.

thats because you've probably been a powerless beta your whole life

and littering is illegal in most municipalities and in national parks

Fuck off fascist loser, you just want a brownshirt fantasy.

Glad you're too much of a braindead moron to become a police officer lol.

Fucking retards can make OPP whats wrong with you?

And as for how we start a got a few ideas.

First we'd get a nice group, maybe 10-15 people. Regular outdoors activities, regularly going for shooting practice, we'll build camaraderie and slowly arm and train our guys.

Then we need to gain the peoples' trust. Maybe have some events where we feed the homeless and help children, while wearing our insignia to keep it people's minds associated with the good that our association does.

Then we take down let's say the drug dealers of some small community, we get more and more respect. And we recruit good members of that community and go from there. In a year I could imagine a nice group of 100 people or so, at least.

It was just an example, I'm not worshipping him I'm just saying that being police doesn't mean you're being a "dog" of "ruling masters"

>Then we take down let's say the drug dealers of some small community, we get more and more respect.
Thats how you get shot at a redlight by vengeful gangbangers.

Ground action like helping the community is not a bad idea, but you dont need to start a little militia to do that.