Triumph of the Will

>hear about the "greatest propaganda film of all time"
>decide to watch it
>it's literally just 2 hours of stock footage

Is this a joke? Did the Germans really fall for this?
I can't believe people compare this to actual good propaganda like Eisenstein.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Frank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am seriously impressed by it. The timing of the music and editing are something else. I'm not even Sup Forums.

I call it the best horror movie ever made.

>Having shit taste

Despite what wheraboos and stormeenies will have you believe, the German people, collectively, have the worst taste and are generally easy to manipulate.

if you were watching that as a Nazi in the 30's, in the cinematograph with all your nazi buddies, in all your gear.
yeah that shit would have your dick hard and your head in the game

Confirmed not knowing ANYTHING about cinematography, aswell as putting bolshevist dogma over true appreciation of cinematic art.

You do realize there is literally no other movie who had a bigger cultural impact than this one, right?

90% of all hollywood triple A titles today still use techniques introduced by the picture in the OP. It literally revolutionized everything.

And Eisensteinnosenberg is laughably bad, especially his amateurish supposed "epics" about russian history. To even begin to compare him to Riefenstahl would be like comparing a turd to a five star menu.

I was be mesmerised by his eyes

I'm sure the guy posting kraut propaganda is unbiased.

I completely agree. It was just two hours of:

>Crowd of retarded Krauts saluting
>Shot of some Naziboi barking "we wuz teutons and scheisse"
>Braindead Deutschcucks clap or march
>Repeat

Total snoozefest.

Norm?

Were krautkucks the original Americlaps?

>it's literally just 2 hours of stock footage
Objectively wrong. All the footage was newly shot.

I'm sorry but jew directors > german directors just like Russian history > we wuz teutons

Breddy gud actually.

But only in context. You can thank Nazi propaganda for the style of half the commercials and music videos you enjoy.

Who the fuck is "Hans Frank" anyway?

>best horror movie ever made
But that's the thing, though. It didn't make me feel inspired by or sympathetic towards Nazism, but neither shocked, scared, disgusted or hateful.
It was just very boring. If I didn't recognize the historical context, the people and the symbolism, I'd think it was just some political rally like any other.

>putting bolshevist dogma over true appreciation of cinematic art
But I don't agree with bolshevik dogma. Which is why I was so impressed that Battleship Potemkin made me sympathetic with their cause, for a while.

>90% of all hollywood triple A titles today still use techniques introduced by the picture in the OP. It literally revolutionized everything.
That's very cool and I liked the techniques, indeed. It's just that there little substance underneath them.

>Eisensteinnosenberg
You know he did anything but hide his Jewish identity, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Frank
This guy?

This Hans Frank should be an actor and a Jew according to the J*dar

>But I don't agree with bolshevik dogma. Which is why I was so impressed that Battleship Potemkin made me sympathetic with their cause, for a while.
But Potemkin really has nothing to do with the Revolution, just that these guys wanted real food and got shot, then some other people got shot. You don't like watching people get shot and cheer for them. The whole communist propaganda legacy is blown way out of proportion

Even 14 year old me first time watch this impressed by this film.

Wtf I love nazis now

This is about the guy who ate a placenta right?

It was still about rebellion against the tsarist regime, with both sides of the conflict very clearly standing for entire social groups, as opposed to particular individuals.
The fact that it utilizes a universal human emotion (pity towards the abused), as opposed to something very debatable like racial superiority, is what makes it great propaganda in my opinion.

dyou mean kenny hotz?

I think it counts people who appear in documentaries as themselves as actors. The IMDb full cast page only lists one Hans Frank, appearing as himself. I don't think there were any proper actors in this movie.

As far as the Jewishness, maybe it was a mistake or speculation.

This is NSDAP Germany real master piece

Goebbels style propaganda, instead of telling you

Jews are bad for this and that reason

It tries to convince the viewer himself to come to the conclusion that jews are bad

Enternal Jew is kino.

Its actually pretty good. Makes you feel like a german who belongs to something.

This film is true kino.

In a way, it is stock footage now, since nearly every cheap, Jew made anti-German propaganda movie in the last 80 years has stolen scenes out of it, usually without attribution.

They fell for his silver tongue