Some cat was pissing me off so I beat it to death. Time to bury lol

Some cat was pissing me off so I beat it to death. Time to bury lol

greentext the story

New here don't know how to green text. I lured it with food then came from behind and caved its head in with a shovel

nice

Time stamp or its fake, faggot.

Ok how was it pissing you off

Write the date and time on a piece of paper and take a picture of that with the cat

Then go buy a shitload of balloons

We're gonna send the dead cat to space

I hate cats. I kill them whenever I get the chance. And to the other guy asking for time stamp, it was stiff as a brick when I took that picture. He's worm dirt now. I'm not going to excavate him for your appeasement

I fully support this plan. The Sup Forums space program has been lacking lately

pretty edgy bro

Still don't believe?

time.
stamp.

OP should fuck the cat

op is a faggot

Real shit, if I knew you I would beat you to death with a 2x4 you are worse than scum.

OP better pray he is hiding behind a VPN.

What kind of sounds did it make?

>beat a cat to death
>New here
I see right through you b8 user. That old noob trick of appearing edgy and newfag at the same time. Got me for a second there m8

Like I said I'm new here. I'm not going to get a disease trying to timestamp some bones. That was months ago. I'll be killing another tonight and will do it for that one

Fake.

Cats have nine lives

Op fucjk the new ones ass

What if he hit it nine times?

I don't believe you, post different angles of the corpse.

Can't green text. Can't time stamp.

Says he kills a cat and wants respect. Killing a cat is like stepping on a mouse. If you want some respect let's see you tape some meet to your chest and go fight a hungry pitbull or mastif.

Protip - You can't and won't because of the amount of cock you require in your man-pussy holes on a minute to minute basis.

Shut the fuck you fake faggot!

You haven't killed shit.

>pussy or gtfo

We're you ever tested as a child for say..... severe autism?

A cat learns real quick, I could see 4 or 5 good hits, but not 9

We think a like, where can we meet?

timestamp or it didn't happen so basically
>> tits or gtfo

This is the shovel i used

That's a funny looking time stamp

Honestly if you're mad get over it. I could care less. I'm not tough. I just kill cats that annoy me. Period

wrong pic you dumb faggot, I don't see no shovel. KYS

This! space cat get a little plastic fish bowl to put over its head too

Time stamp. You couldn't kill shit pussy. Go back to your trap threads faggot.

Honestly, imma find this nigger. Fucking faggot prolly a fucking loser. Just kill yourself OP

spell out the date with leaves on the ground or OP is a faggot.

Guies he prob just found the cat already dead

>Op's moped breaks down
>walking to nearest gas station
>some one gets pissed of with him
>For walking
>then beats him to death

I don't think so. I think it really was his cat. It's just the faggot level of OP is over 9000 and the cat just had enough and killed itself. Probably got tired of OP being a furrie and dressing up a cat-fag and trying to yiff with gentlemen of color.

Somebosy dox OP and call their local authorities
For animal cruelty

Somebody*

lol I'm white

>edgy
Unfortunately, there aren't many edges to grab onto while you're getting your ass raped by a nigger in prison.

Yep. Jamal and Tyrone are gonna love that sweet white ass OP. You're gonna be in jail for a long time

>claims new be new
>much edge
>kills it with shovel
>months ago
>body isn't decayed enough
Hey OP good job on finding a dead cat and taking credit for it with some edgy story.

post butthole