ITT: trigger other people with your own flag

I start: I like my country and its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzqrj-fqPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am moroccan.

I like my country and its people.

I love my country and it's people

CHI

Canada is the greatest country on earth. We're not as gay and cucked as Europe, and we don't have the social problems of the US, so we are basically a happy middle ground.

CA

Feel pride for our country.This is the day for our glorius and great flag.

GO

BACK

Even the people that drive on the sidewalk?

me too. Mexico is so awesome we will make you bbuild a wall to keep you in.

ayy

Easiest way to trigger mexicans so far is to talk shit about their food. Only good thing about the whole country.

I think that Catalonia, Galicia and all the others should be given independence

and Castille!

>tfw Peña Nieto couldn't even raise the flag properly

seriously though, that jackass is so incompetent and empty-headed that isn't funny anymore. I mean how fucking difficult can that be?
>the moment you realize his bff videgaray refuse to acknowledge the mercantilist paradigm is no more and that they're waiting patiently for things to get worse, nearly a happening level
god, when will they open their goddamn eyes? sigh

My mother is a Pole and I am proud to be both British and Polish

holy shit you actually did trigger people

pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis pongis pebis penis pengis

kek
everybody loves mexico.

how can people be triggered by just a flag. there are good people in any country. just because someone might have had some bad experiences with people from a certain country doesn't mean that everyone there is a bad person.

If I post mine, I'll be triggered.

ask that to a Israelshit

I love Toronto.

Russia saved the world from Nazi alone and the world must be thankful to Russia and its people

>russia
Um try again sweety.

You bastard

>this thread

I love my country and its people. Also, PT did nothing wrong and #Lula2018. Fora Temer!

Wow

the south island's a boring shithole

i don't really mind all the asians

helen clarke was the last decent pm we had, winston is a dropkick

auckland is basically all we have

also my parents didn't get here till the late eighties and i don't have a drop of anglo blood in me

Never thought I'd see a post so true on Sup Forums

i am best China

>My mother is a Pole
Are you a Plantagenet?

impressive

Agreed. Here is to the new US admin destroying the One China policy. Let's do some business together my friend.

Ask Merkel, she's triggered by the presence of German flags.

Best post

kek this guy deserves a medal

I am a white brazilian

ITT: malinchistas mejikanos

>like the country
>malinchistas
What did he mean by this?

We did nothing wrong

I am a proud american of Mexican heritage my skin happens to be white and very tall, I also think trump is an idiot.

VIVA MEXICO

>name a cunt with better culture
>pro tip: you cant
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzqrj-fqPY

nicely done m8

Many of us have Spanish ancestry.

is that mark walhberg?

Marko Wahlbergo

Marcos Wahlberguez*

Mexico has the best sense of humor. I always like hearing their banter. There's just something about their Spanish that can make anything seem hilarious.

Marcos Fernando Sergio de Jesus Wahlberguez