What the fuck should I do Sup Forums?

What the fuck should I do Sup Forums?

kys

why does it involve you nigger?

Depends, what relationship do you have with this person?

Well, she is/was my gf

You should buttfuck that guy to assert your dominance

She's an absolute slut. Get out of there while you still can and don't waste your time on any future sluts either.

She is not your girlfriend. She wanted to kiss that guy, he didn't force her to. She's not sorry. I would cut contact if I were you.

She didn't invite you smh cucked

Why didn't she invite you?

Be as calm and cordial as you can, and move on with your life. Shes not for you bro.

sounds like OP is a faggot in a LDR since his gf had a party and did not invite him. Leave the house and find a real GF before you end up old and alone like me

this. OP is a fool.

yeah, my best mate of 10 years dated a girl for the past 5, 3 of which were long distance. She cheated on him twice, different people, then dumped him.

Come back when you're over 18

>didnt invite you
>kissed someone else
>trouble with mom

undergae. but tell her its okay, sex her up, then dump her

This.

No, she could have pulled away in time, she went along with it.
Take the red pill, man.
Accept it, get on tinder and start over

Also minus points for having a gf...just fuck bitches and kep fwb, girlfriends are for cucks

This.

If she were your girl, you'd have been there at that party and she wouldn't have allowed that shit to happen. Forget about her and move on to someone better. No use pining over someone who's not going to be loyal. If she gives you a really hard time and starts dogging you or saying she's glad it happened etc etc, sleep with her best friend and make it known just how much you enjoyed it. Best wishes man.

At the end of the day, the way I see it, we are all human, capable of the worst mistakes. None of us are an exception to anything. Even the best of us are mortal men with flaws.

At the same time, unless you are married, have kids, or own property or a business, there is no reason to stay with someone who so easily kisses someone else. Its better than having sex with them, but its still some bullshit.

>tell her she has to make it up to you
>fuck her face and jizz in her butt
>never talk to her again

or

>keep being a cuck

Come back when you are 18 years old faggot

dubs of truth

Another dubs confirm it.

Women lie to make themselves look good. It is natural. All people do it, but women especially. If they tell you they had 1 drink, they had 3. If they tell you they fucked just a couple of guys it is in the double digits.

When she says "A guy grabbed me and kissed me" it means she made out with some dude. If that is what actually happened, she would have straight up just said "Some guy kissed me but I pushed him off me and told him I had a boyfriend". She didn't do it.

You will also notice that she tries to get you on her side with pity in the very next sentence, OP. This is not telling you what happened. This is a confession. And people only confess to things they haven't done when they get pressured.

Since you didn't pressure her, it means she is feeling guilty and is trying to make you feel bad for her to deminish the shitty thing she did. When women lie, they try to get emotion involved, to tie the lie to a feeling like she did here.

Of course, this is all a blanket statement. Maybe this is just her usual way of speaking. Only you will know for sure. But if what I am saying has a ring of truth to it, you need to dump her. Because if she is willing to make out with some dude and then lie to you about it, it just means she will know she can get away with more next time.

Something tells me you aren't older than 16. This is something you learn once you become a man, so I highly doubt you're allowed to be here.

Why weren't you invited to the part? Why didn't you even know about it? how many things like this you didn't know about? these are the questions you should asking, dump the whore

I'm 30 born in 1986

Sure you are.

>30
>my girlfriend got grounded by her mom

kek

>gf has a house party and mom breaks it up
Why are you dating a 15y/o?
Also why are you letting another 15y/o fuck her?

This is true enough. But she didn't just make a mistake. She made a mistake and then lied and tried to guilt him with pity. That's at least 2 mistakes.

Not being willing to own up to a mistake you've made is a sign of immaturity. I recognize it because I do it too sometimes and I know I'm immature (hence me being in this shithole)

But it isn't a quality anybody wants in a partner. Because you can't respect the person you're with if you've got no self respect, and what kind of self respecting person acts this way?

OP, if you are together just for the fucking, it doesn't change much. But if you are emotionally invested at all, get out now. Otherwise it'll hurt that much more when you find out "some guy grabbed her and fucked her in the mouth while he was driving"

>assuming I am OP

Jesus this boards IQ is at an all time low

I BACK THIS 100%, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE TO WORRY ABOUT

in reply to Who the fuck said I thought you were OP?
kek m8 you're retarded

Why would she even be within kissing distance...she a hoe, drop her.

>assuming I'm not 30

post a drivers license with timestamp, then we'll believe you, m8

>Posting and kind of ID to Sup Forums

You must honestly think I was born yesterday

well, that wouldn't be that far of a stretch

I'm going to avoid the never ending pizza thank you