Hi Sup Forums So I'm interested in trying Kratom tomorrow. Has anyone here have any experience with Kratom...

Hi Sup Forums So I'm interested in trying Kratom tomorrow. Has anyone here have any experience with Kratom? What's it feel like? What doseage did you try? General drugs thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xJglZBKm7k?t=11m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump.

Also is it in anyway similar to opiates?

Buump

Buuump

Buuuuump

Buuuuuuump

Bbump

Bummmmmmmmmp
Im not op

I've been using kratom for 10 years, its awesome but not an "earth shattering" experience.

I don't really view it as a drug either, more like an aid to everyday life.

Is it like taking Vicodin? I like painkillers cuz there relaxing but don't get you crazy high. Is there any euphoria? Also I broke my back lad October and wanted to try this for pain.

Bumperino.

Well it tastes like shit but i use it since i needed to stop smoking weed .. On Lower dosage? It makes u more aktive while higher dosages will feel a bit more chilly . U shouldn't eat like 3-4 hours before . Grapefruit juice can boost it. If u smoke while its on the peak u might puke or it will boost it also I like the feeling . Do u know which sort(vein) u are going to use?

Defintly not that strong but I use it against hedacks? Or musslepain

It's not very strong and it's addictive as fuck. Dont waste your time.

I'm not entirely sure which strain. I'm going to a headship that carries it tomorrow. I plan on buying different kinds and they sell a liquid of it too. What kinds to you recommend for a more euphoric opiate feeling? I know it's probably nothing like oxy or hydro but still wanted to try.ill probably spend around 100 at least.

Also the experience changes if u just sit there watching movies playing games etc it's different to when u move or do something and if u want to sleep u will probably think over thousand things and are not that tired anymore .. And the next morning it will be hard to get up

Erowid my man.

I like it get better you guys give more legit answers imo.

I've taken pounds of the stuff.

It's great, gives you a rush that lasts about an hour, up to two, and a nice buzz that lasts for three hours after the initial high. Some of it is pretty strong, a top shelf brand can make you shake so hard you can't speak with a calm voice. It's sort of a strong caffeine kick mixed with a light weed like high.

It's pretty fun to take, I use 00 capsules, pour the powder on a plate and use a business or credit card to scoop it into the pills. I don't care enough to buy a machine. I never found it addictive, but I can definitely see how someone else could. Make sure you aren't getting into something you can't drop.

It definitely has a mild opiate "glow" to its effects. If you like the feeling of loritabs or vicodin you would like kratom. Just dont expect a super strong high, simply a warm piece of mind.

youtu.be/7xJglZBKm7k?t=11m15s

this guy does kratom in his video and talks about the effects of it

I would guess white vein // I like Borneo kratom red vein enhanced but its up to you to try out ur dosage and ur favorite sort // I buy it here kratom .eu/Borneo-Red-Enhanced-Kratom-kaufen

I hat the "shake" a few times but not as often as I wish mostly sitting there playing games or watching a movie or smth and couldn't rly concentrate on that shit ... Good times

I had pretty bad habits with stimulants and painkillers that I managed to drop. I usually just dab but can't find anyone atm. Just looking for something relaxing and will probably but the high end stuff if that's what its like. Whats your typical dosage?

I bought some green vein maeng da, its ok was best the first couple times i took it, it felt like the come up to an adderal but not as strong. After taking it more and every couple days my tolerance greatly increased and often just got brain fog from it. but that happens with alot nootropics and stuff for me dont know why. Now i take it once a week and its a little better and sometimes makes my already good mood better for the day and other times it doesnt. Working on the best dose and interval of time to take it and hopefully will see better long term results. It definetly feels addictive tho cause even when
I took adderal i didnt care about doing it again as much.

I take 7-14 00 capsules, each one being .5 gs.

You can pick it up at any headshop but it's best to use an online store, and if you can't order online for some reason, look for a hippie botanical store nearby.

I use serenity botanicals but you'll definitely find other, cheaper online stores. Kratom wholesale or some shit, buy in bulk get a fuck huge discount.

My favorite strain is Cambodian, I've tried maybe thirty different strains and blends and this is the most weed like high I've found. Maeng Da is a good starting point but you will probably find your own favorite, I found it was too jittery for me.

Buy one of those sample packets where you get ten or some shit, I dunno dude I'm high as fuck leave me alone

Hahaha maybe for spelling.. hedacks? Really man. Fuck alright its headaches and muscle pain

Kratoms nice, just don't pretend you're an opiate addict because you drink some tea.

If you're in California it's easy to get

Any good websites to check out? Where do you buy your capsules?

not sure about the pills, but i eat a spoonful of the powder on an empty stomach and get a good buzz.
it is a similar warm feeling.

I did but I threw up because the taste was so awful!

Lol is that what kids say to be cool? Even when I was going on month long binges of Xanax Percocet hydrocodone oxycontin and Vicodin I never really consider myself a addict to it. Personally it was a lot easier to quit then meth

Kratom is definitely good, different types have different effects white vein strains give you a boost of energy which I really like and it's quite noticable, but I prefer red vein because it's more sedative and anxiety relieving. I have found that white vein maeng da and red vein borneo are both not too bad on the price and really strong. I get them from phytoextractum.com

its like taking a shot, you just gotta nut up and chase it down. I use water, it tastes like green tea powder to me honestly.. but I have almost thrown up a few times lol.
Also the tolerance builds up pretty fast, which sucks. I had to stop smoking for a few months and started buying this stuff, I would like to mix the two.

i'm with this guy. once you get the dose right its on par with aspirin.

it varies between my joints feel better or I'm going to vomit.

there is no in between and serious constipation

where do you get the really potent kratom extracts?

my first time on drugs.

>first time smoking hash
>im with a friend and his friend
>he rolls up a huge joint
>puff-puff-pass, im in the middle
>suddenly, im getting weird thoughts and feelings
>everything feels uncomfortable
>another hit, and my tooth burns. if fucking painfull
>i try to politely decline the next hit, but it felt like i said it in a mean way.
>do they hate me now or what? fuck, i cant play anymore playstation. jesus fucking christ. everything is blurry. did i slam the controller too hard? why dont they look at me? fuck. my heart. im having a heart attack.

im starting to freak out. its crazy. its like the emotions are forcing themselves on me, even tho i try to rationalize things.
I start yelling at them. calling my friend a fucking nigger. everything is blurry. i keep hearing baby screams outside in the woods.

>i start moving in a circle while im standing at the same spot.
>constantly asking the time.

after a long while, things start to feel okay. its not blurry anymore and im feeling normal.
have u seen the scene in the movie 1408, when he gets out and lives his life, but suddenly he is back in the room again.

ts happening again, i yelled as things got blurry and i was feeling crazy again.

>back to the same spot where i move in a circle.
time flies, and i get down on the couch.
im not kidding. me and a fly had a zen moment. i watched him drink of me, when h looked like slowmo bullets from the matrix when he took off.

>i fell asleep. woke up hours later.

i was the driver so we drove home.
it took me months before i was sure that i was out of that hell.
a couple of years with psych and medications and im good now, as long as im on steady meds.
it took me 6 years

So pain relief wise it's like taking an aspirin? In your opinion what's the euphoria like? If I'm somewhat experienced in opiates would I notice any similarities?

other kratom user here. kratom kicks in after falling asleep. then you wake up and nod out just like real opiates

Lol my first time smoking dank I was straight zoned out and time like stopped. I was staring at the dealers hot ass girlfriends boobs for like an hour before realizing what I was doing.
Now I'm 20 and the only time I ever get that high is when I smoke dabs

You should buy the capsule connection machine. Its like $30 on amazon.
I use it for all my supplement powders cause I take probably like 10 pills a day of various stuff.
You can pop out like 24 pills in like 5mins with this and it's a lot cleaner than packing by hand.

This thing sorry, forgot the pic
It's great if you take lots of supplements

kratom kinda sucks it is not worth the money

I was considering that website but worried since I don't like using my card on somewhat sketchy sites. I'll probably try it. So are red veins more chill and white veins are more stimulanty?

i'm a heavy drinker. when i was young i took an anti diarrhea drug with opium, it was life changing and removed from the market. I've also had morphine. no street drugs in that family.

the first time or two you can get high in a not very enjoyable way. it does emotionally feel good if your working but doesn't do much for me watching tv.

if you have arthritis or joint pain its pretty legit. i don't take it more than twice a week or it doesn't do shit

if you're getting it from a headshop don't even bother.

There are a lot of great strains online. But some suck really suck.

never order From Super Speciosa, it destroys your stomach.

Depending on the strain you feel different ways.

white strains are more of an upper. Kind of like the good glow you get when you're shrooming out

green: makes you feel slightly euphoric and focused

And red is more of a sedative

for anyone saying its not worth the money, chances are you didn't do it right or are expecting way too much out of a little leaf.
Side effects: quick tolerance buildup and constipation
It gives you the opiate "nod" and "warm fuzzies" as well as general well being feeling, which helps if youre bored and want to surf the net or play vidya.
I cant stress eating it on an empty stomach enough, that really makes quite a difference... 45 minutes later it should peak,noticeable in 5-10 mins

where to get the super potent and mutated extacts of kratom chemically synthesized by fucking scientists?

Yeah and I buy a 112 gram bag of red vein borneo powder extract for 30 bucks. And yeah I was sketchy about using my card on it at first lol. But yeah when me and my friends tried white vein it felt like an uplifting happy feeling with the energy of like a line of coke and we all noted that feeling. But yeah I take 4-8 grams of red vein and smoke a bowl and it's heavenly like a really intensely relaxing opioid feeling and kinda makes you nod out and lose focus a lot

this guy again- kraken kratom has good stuff, this guy is right, its not worth it getting it from a headshop more than likely.

you're not alone.

>first time
> be me at 16
>smoke with sister and her friend who were like 10 years older
>start overthinking
>think everytime someone laughs they're laughing at me
>ask them, they say no and i feel awkward as fuck
>playitcool.jpg
>chest goes numb
>can't feel myself breathe
>cover nose and mouth to show them im no longer breathing and maybe dying
>im blowing it hard

eventually we get something to eat and i even out but still cringe to this day

>months later
>smoke with friends
>laying on bed, get up hair stands up weird
>they start laughing at me, don't know why
>overthinking activated
>get quite, friend gives me a hug to chill me out
>brain yells rape
>launch him 10 feet across the room into a wall

i still smoke but only alone, i get paranoid as fuck

Don't waste your time on headshop kratom. It's complete garbage and grossly overpriced. I recommend buying powder and vs capsule form. The best kratom is from ethnobotanical store websites. It's well worth the wait. Many vendors will have starter/variety packs. Herbstomp out of Oregon is one of my personal faves. Google online vendors.

I'm going to second this. as a fat guy with a high tollerance absolutely nothing will happen if i have anything to eat.

Fuck you're making me want to smoke shatter

i've only tried Super Speciosa and Kratom Blends

KratomBlends.com will send you a 5 pack sampler with all different kinds for 20 bucks.

I like the All Whites the best. when I got it I gave everyone in my house some and even their girlfriends and everyone loved it.

Normally my girlfriend bugs out when she takes anything but this kind she really enjoyed.

Buy online. Fuck headshop ripoffs. Toss and wash or OJ. Tea is nasty. Switch strains often to prevent increased tolerance. Take on empty stomach. If you barf, you took too much. If you dizzy and sleepy, you took too much. If you all piss and vinegar, you building a tolerance.

If you like being nauseated, cold sweat, and having a massive diarrhea the next day, you'll enjoy kratom.

When I was my legal high of choice was:

Poorman' speed
* 25mg ephedrine (not pseudo-ephedrine)
* 200mg affeine
* 325mg Aspirin

What's the difference between extracts and powder?

I'll second this for being the most legit high legal or illegal for me personally. they use to make a legal version of ripped fuel with ephedrine that would make you think you were jesus but they changed it.

I used to cold water a box extract a no of pseudo and then be left with a small amount of liquid. I'd poor a third or fourth into my coffee and be pretty stimulated. Kinda felt like when your really tweaked but less euphoria.
Also extracting the Don capsules out of delsym is pretty decent trippy high.
This was when I was younger tho before I had access to coke and acid.

Only down side is it also gives 'coke' dick :(

yeah for awhile i couldn't put the two together. i thought occasionally they guy was broken