Why are democrats so intolerant?

Why are democrats so intolerant?

i guess they dont much like white supremacists

I think you mean intolerable

Or bigots, or homophobes, or religious nuts, child rapists, murderers.

You know, all those things that come with conservitards.

People in general are intolerant.

Now go bait somewhere else.

Power corrupts. The pendulum just keeps swinging, the left had power now they are the totalitarians then it will swing back to the right, and the right will become the same. We need to meet in the center and stop the pendulum.

Everyone who disagrees with them on any issue is a white supremacist, because their primary base is angry brown people and hysterical women.

>become

Bad news but they got there first, libtards have only caught up recently in comparison

This is why the left is hated now. You think just because people disagree with you they are white supremacist or x-phobic or any other buzzword of the day.

hardly faggot

Right, what I meant was become the same "again"

They fought heavily during the Bush years using the platform of science and social progress. They made democrats / progressives "the future". Unfortunately they didn't realize is that no team has a monopoly on that, so they assume whatever ideas they come up with were the way forward.

Enter a few years later they think there are 400 genders and assault people who question that. In their minds they're fighting the next cultural revolution but in reality they're the new religious right.

not true they could instead or also be a homophobe, islamaphobe or any other phobe of the day

Found the religious pedos

funny thing is both of these guys probably are racists LOL

same reason republicans are so devoutly religious

Libtards are to liberals as feminazi';s are to feminists.

There are extremes on both ends (liberal/conservative)

They want to control people, and they're astonished that people don't want to be controlled.

ITT: Retards who think inside the box.

Being intolerant of the intolerance of others =/= intolerance.

Care to enlighten?

so if I'm intolerant of Islam because its intolerant of homosexuals does that mean I'm not being intolerant?

because theyre largely middle class and up (if euro-ancestry) and have been given everything they want (even the dreaded participation trophy); and they assume their privilege has been shared by others of similar skin tones, they then combine this with liberal original sin (being born guilty of crimes of theoretical ancestors, regardless of whether or not they had any ancestors who participated in historical atrocities), and finally a limited knowledge of history that ends with the beginning of euro-dominance, and completely ignores atrocities of others (still strangely ethnocentric, in that the only real imperialism is euro-imperialism)

The problem is that liberals and conservatives see the goals of the other as stifling their own beliefs. While that may be true in regards to certain policy decisions (not all, but some), being able to SPEAK about these things should never be limited. Freedom of speech doesn't protect you from the social consequences of your actions--it only means you can't be imprisoned by the government for speech.

>tl;dr - It goes both ways.

>from the social consequences
People should be able to speak without fear of violence or escalation. Speech should only be retaliated against with speech.

Found the chimps.

let me tell you something OP, i live in the SF bay. These muthafuckin' liberals be like them peasants in that monty python king arthur shit. they be like wack and shit.

They've run out of patience for the ignorant stupidity of the trumpanzees. Conservatism is just politics but trump and trumpanzees are nuclear levels of stupid.

liberal means free
conservative means don't change anything
progressive means change everything
republic means representation of many by few

words are just words

Progressive liberal zealots have been a problem for a while now, Trump is just a symptom of your kinds behavior and assertion of power.

If it were only that simple.

Violence, no. But take the Duck Dynasty guy as an example. He said some racist shit and his employer took action against him (suspended him for some episodes or something, right?). He exercised free speech, and so did his employer. FoxNews lost their shit because his "free speech was being restricted," but really, it was the "free market" of social interaction.

Free speech means you can be a dickhead, but it doesn't mean you don't have to face social consequences for being one.

When did he say something "racist" I thought the issue was over there insistence to have them praying in the show.

Nice retort, super nigger faggot Jew.

We have.

I just had to re-check to be sure. He said some racist and homophobic stuff during an interview.

trump is the symptom of a segment of society being too stupid to function. They are the evolutionary losers.

We, the people.
You, the spoiled child.

>Liberals are the problem
>When conservatives cause their own problems for themselves, liberals are still the problem

OH SNAP
/thread

No, I'll absolutely blame the people who voted for Trump. Most of them didn't do it for racist reasons, but many of them did. You don't have to be racist to vote for Trump, but if you are racist, you almost certainly voted for him.

It's not about any candidate. It's about trump and the low end of the gene pool he lied to, manipulated, and generally used to be his useful idiots. Because the low end of the gene pool had a collective brain fart, the country will soon be led by a person who has a bromance with putin and whose family is busy selling access for millions - that's just the very tip of the stupid shit yet to come. You are exhibit A.

They are not well raised and have no manners.

do you believe that only white people can be racist? Because I've seen more anti-white racist shit than anything else.

The left needs to be tempered. Bottom line. The amount of craziness that it is producing is unreal. There are these false, unshakeable dogma based victim mentalities generating ridiculous amounts of bullshit. I used to have respect for the left too. You guys went off the deep end.

true, but if you're stupid enough to believe that attempting to identify massive amounts of migrants coming from areas rife with anti-Western sentiment is racist then you are an idiot.

>massive amounts of migrants coming from areas rife with anti-Western sentiment

Being a "refugee" is already one of the hardest ways to enter the US and stay here. Unless you really meant "migrants" like from Latin America, but they're not exactly "anti-western."

idgaf. vet them. it's not a big deal. it's not racist. it's logical.

so go back to mexico, faggot.

minority groups (gays, femnazi's, non-whites) need something to whine about, at first they whined about reasonable things, which were changed.

now because all the bad shit (that we can all agree on, like slavery, no voting rights, overt racism) is fixed and ain't a problem anymore, you gotta find something else to whine about.

wage gap isn't real, gays dont get bashed en-mass, blacks can vote and have human rights, women are allowed to vote (big mistake there), mexicans are allowed to come and work in america legally, but they still choose to do it illegally because they dont have to pay taxes.

so, instead of being happy with the significant improvements on quality of life, you fucking whiny bitches decide to keep on bitching about shit that doesn't exist. only the world at large doesn't pay attention, because like i've already said, the problems you DID have a legit reason to complain about have been fixed, so most people ignore you. so what do you do? nobody is listening to your 700 point plan on making women the world rulers, or blacks immune to prosecution, or mexicans being allowed to avoid paying tax and break international law, you decide to race bait and scream as loud as you possibly fucking can, anybody that doesn't listen becomes a direct threat instead of a passive observer, people not helping you are now racists and bigots.

and guess what? most people wont flip you the bird, they'll just ignore you, but they'll go to the next election with every intention of shutting you down.

gg libtards.

Basically. Someone get the air freshener.

because Jesus is a fucking myth

The country is doing okay, and a nigger lead it. This triggers white dipshits like you.

Since you liberals throw that term at anyone who disagrees with you, you've changed it's meaning to be synonymous with "decent American".

I hate neoliberals and leftists with a passion, but Donald Trump becoming president was the worst thing that could have happened for stopping them.

They are going to successfully demonize him over the next four years and the Republican Party will be discredited for another eight, likely more, years. The liberals will be given full permission to do whatever the hell they want.

You think Obama was bad? It wasn't. And if you did, you haven't begun to see the bullshit they're going to unleash.

I'm sad that there are no moderate left groups that i can donate too. I used to give some cash to a group in Australia called Get Up, this is back when everyone was ignoring climate change and the Iraq war was a big deal, i felt like those were issues that we needed to deal with and have representation on. Instead this group took the money I and thousands of other people gave them, and put up billboards attacking the current PM, and then more money on gay marriage ads for TV, then more money on abortion TV ads.

I stopping donating after that, I don't hate gays but i don't want to see my money wasted on helping them get something they don't need, and I'm against abortion, so where does that leave me? I can't really support the left anymore because they're all pro-trans and want to allow kids as young as 12 to take hormone adjusters, they'll take in tens of thousands of refugee's even though our welfare system barely functions anymore.

It's just too difficult to support the left, they have no common sense anymore, its just reddit tier hugbox shit.

and this is all they have, this is their only reply to an argument, "white dipshits like you"

and you wonder why literally nobody outside your hubbox takes you seriously.

no, it still just means "angry white guys with tiny dicks"

I'm a registered Democrat and I believe our children reflect our dreams!

stick with your own kind in the boonies, the cities are no longer safe for you crackers

Why is /b, out of all boards, complaining about others being intolerant? We're the most intolerant board there is. Everyone here hates niggers, jews, and muslims

Any claim that "liberals are intolerant" is just anti-psychological shit-posting, slandering amd trolling done on our behalf

Dunno, but if mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport they would have a monopoly on medals.

i'm shaking in my boots.

Because their commie ideas are indefensible. They have to call their opponents racist or fascist or anything to cut off discussion of their terrible, un-American policies.

what's going on here?
many of you should go back to your commune you fucking hippies

Sup Forums hates hipsters

you're a mighty keyboard warrior

Sup Forums is the mind of a 12 year old, and they can't vote yet

says the mighty nigger lover

you remind me of my ex.

pic related.

lol...fuck white people

ill take proving their point for them for 400 please

you dated an ugly lesbian? what would jesus think?

I never claimed to be tolerant.

I'm the kind of left winger who'd join the secret police and turn right wing families into political prisoners.

Too bad the US does have something closer to the Stasi.

Any ideas on how I can take rights away from people I disagree with?

>Democrats are such crybabies, they complain about everything
>Proceeds to shitpost all over Sup Forums and complain about people having different opinions
Also,

we'll be seeing more crackers like this

what you mean is:

WHY ARE LIBERALS SO INTOLERANT OF MY INTOLERANCE? I GUESS WE KNOW WHO THE REAL BIGOT IS HERE

Yeah we do... its you

i'm sorry if you got triggered by my "abuse"

hilldog will fix it for you.

You're already a Democrat so I would say you're on the right track for that.

Jesus would be mad at me posting a picture of some dead nigger that's for sure

abuse? you're the one dating ugly lesbians

>I'm left wing I swear
>Let's lock people up for no reason
Found the Trump supporter

this is why you white dipshits shouldn't believe in fairy tales

kill whitey!

OP because they think they are democrats their standards of democracy and liberalism are too high for a human being to attain, and so the real them is intolerant, and not even aware of it like how a regular intolerant person is.

lol He looked like he had it coming, honestly.

unironically believing saying shit like this isnt bigotry.

This.
>Accuse liberals of attacking others for their beliefs
>Proceed to attack others for their beliefs

It's cute that Trump supporters are trying their best to be taken seriously, though.

>i cant outwit this guy, im too stupid!
>i know, ill say he has an ugly lesbian gf! good one me!

but who will pay your welfare check if whiteys gone, huh Tyrone?