>having to wait til 18, when 16 is fine here
HAHAHAHA

ramona is sacred

Yes please

More of her plz

why would a 14 year old do this?

sauce? ramona who?

You want to do what to me?

Pull your shirt down below your tits and make you suck my fingers as i rub your clit

That lucozade is going straight to her tits

What if my shirt is fully buttoned up?

tear open your shirt and maw at your breasts as i rub your clit slightly fingering in between

Schoolgirls are fine, actually.

Why yes I do. I made my ex get a school girl outfit :)

For what purpose?

Faggot.

Is that her in the photo?

Go on.

Yes it is

Because it's hot as fuck why not?! Girls in short skirts and preppy skimpy attire, sign me up!

>mfw I'll never get to fuck a 15yo after school in her uniform and leave stains on her skirt ever again

Feels v bad man

And then?

milf schoolgirls turn me on. search on plaid milf on google images and post results

No. Schoolgirls are too old for the faggots around here.

She's pretty cute. Have any more of her in that outfit?

as you near orgasm I immediately stop rubbing your clit and shove you back on a bed, then proceed to forcibly make out with you as I hold your arms down, then kiss your eyes, your nose, your lips, then your chin, each breast, then slowly kiss and work myself down and lick at your pussy, shoving my tongue in intervals as I go back to stimulating your clit.

Goddamn. How much do you have?

No, not really.

I can find 15- or 16- or 17- or 18-year old girls attractive, but I'd probably not want to fuck or date them. I know a handful of teenagers and they're all obnoxious beyond belief. Several very clearly have crushes on me. If I don't respond to their Snapchats fast enough, they bitch and moan and complain about how I don't value their friendship. One took a picture of myself on a mountain and set her as her banner on Twitter.

That's what I get for meeting people online and trying to have casual, platonic conversations, age aside.

Never fucking again. Teenagers are just too stupid to be attractive.

what do you expect from a bunch of hormone fuelled, still going through puberty, slow mental development kids?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

I don't know. I thought it'd be interesting to talk to people who are still young and growing up in a different world than I did.

Turns out they're all just as stupid as I was. Big shocker.

Sup Forums likes schoolboys but I like schoolgirls, so post some more.

well everybody goes through the same development phase regardless.

Initially I did, but nowadays they've become so generic and derivative that I just cannot give a shit about them any more. They look better and they've got tighter bodies but older women are so much better.

Because 14 year old girls are stupid. Adult women are only slightly less stupid.

well i know it sounds cliched but I guess it's best to say with age comes experience and also most women age like fine wine

>most women age like fine wine
That one's not actually true. But I do appreciate your agreeing.

looks like she's got a fucking amazing body, got some better pics?

>im a girl btw

I don't want to sound obnoxious or anything but I'd find that hard to believe, just playing along with the rp

youtube.com/watch?v=O70dSyX2pvg

Fuck me those hips

Do you have kik?

This isnt your fucking ex. Quit lying
Just google kittycumprincess

Nope

I knew she looked familiar. Thanks for the heads up.

You know her?

No, I've just seen her posted here before.

who is she

And then

jemmah

She has a huge pussy lol

As you erupt in orgasm, I lightly rub at your wollen, wet pussy lips and place one last kiss, then I move back up, placing my cock on top of your mouth, moving the head lightly along your plump lips, coating it with my precum. Suddenly shoving into your mouth and keeping still, savouring the wet warm feeling of your mouth, then slowly ever gently sliding myself back and forth as your tongue plays the underside of my cock, then stopping leaving my head inside as your tongue darts and plays with my slit, letting my pre-cum flow along your tongue, before rudely shoving myself back in and forcefuly facefucking but stopping and pulling myself out before I could get close to coming, a stream of saliva and pre-cum connecting to my cock

Not a bad group. I can't decide if I like 3 or 7 better.

only the cute ones

Not sure why but skirts and long socks really show off a sexy set of legs, I love it

this thread sorta dropped, post more ramona pls OP

That's a silly question, who doesn't like school girls

Muslims

Education is haram

>Muslims
*cough*rotherham*cough*

That's all well and good...but I bet the bitch would cry during anal.

I like dead ones, does that count?

>camping trip!