What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Miles Teller?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Miles Teller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33LJ1cQefvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can just tell he would be a massive arsehole in real life.

his scars are distracting

reminds me of jaden

he'll be remembered for his decent performance in Whiplash and nothing else.

he's gonna jump from flop to flop before disappearing

He's fucking hideous and sounds like a dick.

White Jaden Smith and just as much of a prat. I'm glad after Whiplash everything he's been in has been garbage

>“I think it was Clooney who said you can make a bad movie out of a good script, you can’t make a good movie out of a bad script, and that’s very true. If they’re telling you maybe your part’s not as big and they say, ‘Oh you’re gonna be bigger in the sequel’ or ‘Oh we’re gonna rewrite’ and ‘Yeah we’re gonna take in all these notes,’ if you’re in a position where you can say hold off I’m not signing off on this dotted line until this script is exactly where you want it, then you’re in a very fortunate position. Because I know actors that have been in literally Oscar-winning performances that told me that script was a struggle every day to get it to a place that [they] wanted it, and [they] were always fighting for the best version of it.”

It's only a matter of time before he's cast in an Elvis biopic. It'll make or break him.

How Can You Be Reminded If Our Minds Aren't Real?

A white Jaden Smith. The same crying face

Ugly kike being pushed as Hollywood leading men material by ugly kikes and kike money.

apparently he is a dick

>white

youtube.com/watch?v=33LJ1cQefvA

Pretty horrible actor.

Jewden smith makes more sense now actually

Whiplash was shit

He actually thinks he's attractive. Embarrassing to watch, and his career is already over, I hope this weak chinned manlet dies soon.

>One hit wonder actor the movie
I fucking loved whiplash but not quite me tempo stole the show

Shit actor who proves the Hollywood Jew card is real

He'll probably be forgotten in a few years without direct Hollywood Jew interference.

To be known for a film where you were overshadowed by a supporting actor and were actually quite shit in is something, I guess.

Certain roles are more intense than others. Simmons' role was literally to overshadow, funny you use that word. There was not much Teller could bring to the role besides being a bitchboi.

except his best performance is in A Spectacular Now

his Whiplash performance is good too though

other than that it seems like he's become a sell out hack despite claiming that he wanted to be his generation's Brando and avoid box office trash like superhero movies. seems like a cunt.

fuck off negro