What is the country with the most amount of white people living in it

what is the country with the most amount of white people living in it

i want to be in a country with as little minoritys as possible and be surrounded by my aryan brothers

>am I fitting in yet?

It's America

Russia, probably. Or somewhere else in Eastern Europe.

Iran is full of Aryans, so is Afghanistan.

The US tbh
>inb4 "only 60%"
There's only spics and niggers in cities and poor states, if you move to a calm quiet neighborhood or small city in the midwest it'll be 95-97%+ whites, with the only non-whites being hard working and respectable latinos and the occasional friendly and responsible black man.

Sweden

straya. the ethnics are creeping in slowly, but the vast majority are white.

Probably some northic country, never seen niggers on ice

>Russia
>White

australians are faggots though

Argentina

Most is america.
I think that's not what you meant though.
Germany is pretty high percentage but meh, everyone in germany looks the exact fucking same. Genetic diversity is good OP.

This. I'm a spic in Northeast PA. I love white people.

yeah middle of nowhere us is very white

but who wants to live in the middle of nowhere?

>op does

Pretty much anywhere in Eastern Europe. Or a small American town if you don't want to learn a new language.

Some Iranians are actually Aryan but there's all sorts of Semitic trash in there too.

Iceland, literally no niggers here.
t. Icelandfag

>>Germany is pretty high percentage but meh, everyone in germany looks the exact fucking same. Genetic diversity is good OP.

cant argue with that.

This, besides without niggers where would get drugs and people to blame stuff on?

to bad its in the middle east,surrounded by mudslimes and there terrorist religion

percentage wise or pure count.

e.g. a country could have 150 million whites but its only 50% of the population or it can have 300,000 whites but is 98% of the population.

>niggers on ice
kek

I live in Northern Ireland and I have never met a muslim/black person; so, I have grown to hate white people as opposed to minorities

Iceland, definitely

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

MY FUCKING SIDES

Canada. 83% white

lmao durrhur russia isnt white neither is norway huurururuhrrhu

>>ireland

>>white

lol, no. you're just as bad as any nigger.

Im american and even I dont believe that shit.
isnt it sweeden?

They're literally mongolians

Iran is Muslim but Persians aren't Arabs.
Still would not recommend unless you can get a Persian qt to convert and come live with you in a civilized country.

belarus

agreed, i also hate irish people. fucking leprechaun niggers.

Oy fucking vey...

>Sweden
kek

Dude, half of Russia is central asians and muslims.

Antarctica

white as far as the eye can see

im sure norway is more white then america

Do you hate them for being white or hate them for being Protestant/Catholic? Because the latter is a perfectly good reason tbh

basically what i'm saying is iceland, if percentage. USA if numbers.

white people suck my man

I would know, I am one of them

well even now I'm still pretty sure its the whitest country in the world.

i dont know,i would say a country that doesnt have minoritys at all but i dont think its possible to have a country thats 100 percent white

>iceland
Now let's see if the Icelandic are equally pumped about Murrican conservafags taking over.

Go to Antarctica and fuck off

thats why white countries are always so shitty to live in. I feel ya.

Zealand is 100% white
But its got a population of 15.

Wait asian/oriental people aren't white? Besides the eyes they look white to me.

>the eyes they look white to me

>asian/oriental people

white peoples eyes arent slanted like gooks though

>Besides the eyes

Nah, their bone structure and group psychology are entirely different. Definitely a cut above the brown hordes, but they're not white.

I understood that reference

He did not

Yes, I did. Aryan is just an old word for Indo-European. There are lots of phenotypically white people in Iran and (probably) Afghanistan, but they're definitely not white countries.

mods should be able to transfer threads between boards.

you know, so bullshit like this can be sent back to Sup Forums where it belongs.

They actually can, as you would know if you weren't a triggered newfag.

actually im still banned from Sup Forums so good luck with that

Argentina. 97% white.

Guess things kinda got changed up after they took in the nazis huh

south argentina is white as fuck

Yup. Go to Cordoba. Nothing but white people.

>Argentina
>white
But seriously what actually passes for white down there? Castizo?

Norwegian American here. Homes in both NY and Lillehammer.

I would say America is whiter overall. As long as you count Swedish, Norwegian, Irish, Italian, German, Dutch, British, Canadian (etc) as the de-facto "white". Then yes USA wins.

Too many immigrants that can't make it to America migrate to other areas like Norway and Sweden.

Pretty sure Iceland wins, like 95% homogeneous Norse heritage.

i dont know but arent some of the hottest women in the world from argentina

>Italian

So do you know Bjork?

This, ever notice that the south part of countrys are mostly white? Argentina, Brazil, USA, South Africa what's up with that?

Immigration.

Fuck you ya cheeky cunt.

>South Africa
>what's up with that?
Seriously?

Aryans are from Iran so I recommend Iran

Yeah, I know dude, but why is always South? In every country the south is always more white and conservative

Yeah that's important. American whites are white, unlike what (((certain people))) would like you to think, but they're not a single European ethnicity. Meanwhile in Europe every country is dedicated to a single or a small collection of ethnicities.

>...
Russia is what your looking for. They have the least amount. I did my homework in case Hillary won because I was thinking of moving out because this was going to become a bigger shithole if she took over.

>USA
Blackest part is the south.

Compared to North Africa is full of whites, didn't say that they are all white, but there's always more white people on the south

That's just a thing of the times.
Every 20 years we all pick a new ethnicity to shit on that's relevant nationally, and then we move on and forget about the whole thing.
Every individual Euro heritage too has had a turn. Except Anglo, they've always been the assholes.

Some were promised land that they could farm, live on, etc. Only offered to the population of Europe. Look in Argentina's constitution, there is an article that basically says the State must permit european immigration and can not change it. Article 25 I believe.

OP = retard

America has 300 million retards
so of course it has the most white people

but you racist fuck boi probably mean %

try not being as dense next time

What a fucking pussy. But he is a faggot after all.

Are you Kanye West?
South Africa isn't a region of Africa. It's a country. One started off with Dutch and British settlements.
Its also legally forbidden regular citizenship to non-whites up until 1990.

the cities aren't though, ive never felt more isolated in my life

That may be but is also the most conservative part, where the majority of white "supremacists" are from

literally what is white if the irish aren't?

gaelic and viking blood, germanic and gaelic are the only two origins for white people

We don't let Argentinans call them selves white any more, go back to poverty

Lepercoon

More whites in Argentina than in the USA

>Northic
>Niggers on ice

thanks for putting trump in office

>what is slavics

>be op
>find "home"
>still beta and get beat up by albino niggers
>it's ok because they are "my" aryan brothers

only 60% of the us is white and if you sampled them alone and ignored the rest of the country you would find that the us is one of the most well educated countries in the world, with one of the highest average IQ levels as well as an extremely good standard of living

There's a shit load of Germans in South American countries

The country with the most white people in it would be America. If you want less minorities go to Germany where the largest minory makes up 2% of the population.

Google now thinks im a nazi...

The Irish are some of the whitest motherfuckers on the planet. Gaelic is about as white as it gets

I'm argentinian, can confirm

I feel bad for the Euros who are going to have a wayward American shacking up with them, snowplowing them with stories of how hes "come home" now and bringing his tumblr bullshit to them from the US.

>in cities
if you don't like people darker than a shade of white, keep your cracker ass out in the rural country

slavic? the vikings weren't slavic dumbass

Exactly dumbass