/got/ general:

Seven Kingdoms of Azeroth edition

Old

mods ban this filth

I now proclaim Cersei of the House Lannister First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms. Long may she reign.

Guys why is Qyburn helping the High Sparrow??

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
FUCK KELLY C FAGS AND JON AUTISTS

>Guys why is Qyburn helping the High Sparrow??

He's Davos bro tier

>This War of the Five Queens meme

who?
Dany, Cersei, Ellaria, Olenna. That's four.

>Dany, Cersei, Ellaria, Olenna. That's four.

SANSA

LONG MAY SHE REING

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

So the Lannisters have cousins right? I mean there's more Lannisters hidden back at Castely Rock right, or are we just down to the three?

>So the Lannisters have cousins right? I mean there's more Lannisters hidden back at Castely Rock right, or are we just down to the three?

Cersei will kill the rest. Can't have any more competition.

Shit taste:the post

Yara, that's six

She is the most interesting female character of this show,is really sad that people don't appreciate her,i don't understand why people always likes cliches.

First for Azor Jon

depressed salsa best salsa

>YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>S07E10
>Dany and Cersei realise the true enemy is the patriarchal white walkers
>they join together with Queen in the North Sansa Stark
>Sand Sneks and Olenna join with them cause "Strong women need to stick together"
>Yara arrives at the last moment as they destroy the misogynist white walkers "the Nights King probably didn't think women are fit to rule"
>they all celebrate while having a glass of red wine and genociding males
>and who
>are you

kys

She and Kit have the same default expression now. Cat would be so pissed in LSH form she might kill herself.

too real

No scene has made me angrier than this one did

Not even bad feline

Did I miss something? I thought the Starks along with most of the North didn't worship the seven, but the old gods.

>I thought the Starks along with most of the North didn't worship the seven, but the old gods.

You're right, they do

>hurr durr i'm evil
>interesting

no, it is the truth. first man worship the old gods. andals worship the seven.

Who crowned Jofferey and Tommen king?

What about Dany, Renly, Stannis, etc.?

the show is ova. the next episode only airs next year.

why have a /got/ general?

shall we have /sopranos/ general too?

And you like Mary Sues donĀ“t you?

fucker you mad?

(You)

>shall we have /sopranos/ general too?

No one's stopping you. Learn to filter if this bothers you so much.

why is there no epic GoT rpg game?

CERSEI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KELLY C

(you)

Here's your (you)

thanks for the you's. i was felling a bit depressed.

If I was Dany I would capitalize on the death of High Sparrow. Claim Cersei is working for R'hllor. Appoint some puppet high sparrow who will declare a crusade against her.

AND WHO

I'd say it's more-so
>Dany
>Cersei
>Ellaria
>Yara
>Sansa

find some other ways to cope you pathetic cumbucket

"Religion" is very weirdly done in the show. None of the major characters seem to be religious at all, no one has ever been seen praying on their own time. Yet in Season 6 it suddenly appeared as an important factor, with Dany using the Red Priestesses for political gain and the High Sparrow cucking King's Landing.

ARE WHO

MellyxCersei when

why would any noble practice religion in their private life? it is a mean to control plebs, and they are doing just that.

>"Religion" is very weirdly done in the show. None of the major characters seem to be religious at all,

That's fucking weird considering MAGIC is very much real in the show.

>"Mell I saw you bring forth a shadow, drink poison and not die, and bring Jon back to life, but I don't believe in your god because reasons." - Davos

Dnd are probably atheists so they do this on purpose.

>why would any noble practice religion in their private life? it is a mean to control plebs, and they are doing just that.

Religion was very important back in medieval times. Not many of them have an understanding of big bang theory. Hell atheists didn't even exist till the 1800s.

How Kelly C can be so autistic?

Davos says that Rhollor is evil, not that he doesn't exist.

These are my ships:
Dany x Jon
Arya X Gendry
Brienne x Jaime
Sansa x Littlefinger
Greyworm x Missandei

Don't know who to ship Tyrion with :( will he ever find true love again? Not enough good women in the kingdom.

Well, if it's supposed to reflect medieval times at least a little bit the rulers should be religious, or at least some of them. Aside from people like Stannis or Berric who are loyal to a literal witch who can do actual magic (not an abstract concept of religion) not one of them seems to care.

Cancer:the post

These are my ships:

NOW LETS GO MURDER MY NIECE AND NEPHEW

What if show-Tyrion was muttering "where do whores go" to himself all the time? Would it be kino?

>Davos says that Rhollor is evil, not that he doesn't exist.

R'hollor brought jon, his savior, back to life. Why is it evil? It's a just god.

>Dany X Jon
>Not Jon X Lyanna Mormont

What a cuck

>Dany using the Red Priestesses for political gain

That's why she's gotta start learning about the Faith of the Seven, the religion of her family and most of Westeros believes in.

and who

Also Davos said the red god, old gods, drowned god, and seven gods were all the same thing. So what did he mean by that?

Old Gods = Shamanism
The Seven = Hinduism
Rhollor = Monotheism / Abrahamics

?

awful post

>Rhollor = Monotheism / Abrahamics

You wut mate? Rhollor is Zoroastrianism.

>Religion was very important back in medieval times
for small folk. not for the nobles. if it was so important for them, Henry VIII couldn't have been changed a whole nations religion for his cock's pleasing.

People give me disapproving looks when I tell them that Cersei is one of my favorite characters.

>awful post

Worst poster on the board. He literally slept an hour and he's back to shit posting on /got/.

cool

Aside from people like Henry VIII and Henry IV of the HRE (who were still religious by modern standards), yes, rulers in medieval times were incredibly religious, which doesnt mean they respected the church.

Are we actually allowed to keep /got/ generals in off season this year?

>not for the nobles.

Yeah it's not like they started wars over some holy land or something. Oh wait.

Most people seem to think that you need to identify with a character in order to like them.

Jon/Dany v. Jaime/Cersei?

If only.

poor. the old gods are more like celtic/pagan gods

>A monster has taken our home, and our brother. We have to go back to Winterfell!
>lol jk he's as good as dead anyway

don't worry user,they are who have shit taste

>started wars over some holy land

that's purely politics. nearly all of the warriors in the first crusade were outcasts who look for finance and glory.

It's not either/or. They were ruthless politicians AND extremely religious.

Revised version:

Old Gods = Celtic Gods
The Seven = Hinduism
Rhollor = Zoroastrianism
Drowned God = Reversed Manifest Destiny?

>It's not either/or. They were ruthless politicians AND extremely religious.

Don't bother. These idiots probably think ISIS are just fighting over resources and it's got nothing to do with religion right?

Doesn't fit, the old Gods don't have any priests or texts or sacred holidas. It's more like animism, a nature cult.

The Seven is like the Hellenic/Roman Pantheon

R'hllor might be Zoroastrianism because of muh Fire and the prophecy of Apocalypse

>Drowned God = Reversed Manifest Destiny?

u wot

Agreed. People give you way too much shit if you don't like a character that they hate.

Like, some of my favorite characters are Littlefinger, Cersei, Tywin, Ramsay, and Melissandre. I also like Sansa and Littlefinger. I think Robb, Ned, and Cat got what was coming to them. I don't think liking those characters or thinking that the Starks are dumbasses makes you a bad person as some like to think.

If Margaery is dead, how come there are new photos of her in Dorne?

im glad /got/ didn't leave, you guys are my onle friends

Second revised version:

Old Gods = Animism, a nature cult
The Seven = Hellenic/Roman Pantheon
Rhollor = Zoroastrianism
>Drowned God = Reversed Manifest Destiny

*If you like a character they hate

religion was used by nobles for political gains over and over. they were seemed religious for public, but in reality it was mostly a hobby for them.
isis and and crusade mindset nearly identical. outcasted fuckers, knowing nothing to do with their pathetic lives.

on set for BLACKED

umm.. creepy?

>the old Gods don't have any priests or texts or sacred holidas.

Neither did the Celts, they worshiped rocks and built stone circles as a way to connect to the dead in a similar way to the weirwood trees.

We even saw a stone circle surrounding a weirwood tree this season.

Third revised version:

Old Gods = Celtic Gods / Animism, a nature cult
The Seven = Hellenic/Roman Pantheon
Rhollor = Zoroastrianism
>Drowned God = Reversed Manifest Destiny

Dude beat me to it.

Drowned God is just your standard water deity

Faith of the seven >>>>>>> all these shitty kings

Post them then.

Oh wait, you can't. Because they don't exist.

where the fuck is he ? Did they forget he existed ?

>Makes a list
>Knows jack shit about religion.

Fuck off namefaggot cunt.

The Sopranos isn't a good enough show to warrant a general

The Celts DID have shamans though and a whole range of sacred tales and stories. No such thing exists for the Old Gods, at least as far as we know

Fourth revised version:

Old Gods = Celtic Gods / Animism, a nature cult
The Seven = Hellenic/Roman Pantheon >>>>>>> all these shitty kings
Rhollor = Zoroastrianism
Drowned God = Your standard water deity