I'm gonna make this short and sweet...

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I'm 6'10 250 (not ripped/ not too overweight imo) recently turned 18 and want to stop being beta. Have had some success with girls but not what I would call outstanding, that being said how can I become alpha? Pic is me and a basketball teammate

bump

step one:shave all your hair off your greasy ass head
step 2: buy a cheap anti persperant spray, such as right guard. something with a good fresh smell, and spray your entire chest before workout/game/everyday life
step 3: buy a good cologne, none of the cheap shit, im talking something like aqua di gio, thats what i have and it works great, stays on all day, but its pretty pricey so try going to ross/tjmaxx or what ever clothes store is near you, they have good colognes for men that are a bit expensive but pretty good as a whole
step 4:shower. alot. i would reccomend a good, long shower in the morning, another at the gym if you are working out/ having a game, and another one before bed.
also, take good care of your facial features. with tall guys (im 6'6) i remember growing up hair grew on me like crazy, and people made fun of me for it alot.
extra notes: dont slouch like that, try and get in the habit of keeping your head and eyes completely horizontal, especially when taking pictures. also, make sure your ass/balls are clean.
and that, user, is my christmas gift to you. good luck, and make sure to keep a positive atmosphere about you and you will do fine.

What size sneex do U wear?

god b/less b/ro

size 16 my man

I second what this user said.

This

Showering 3 times a day...I hope you moisturize nigga or your skin gonna be dry as fuck.

Do you have any other non-sweaty pics dude?

#1. Stop being a Warriors bandwagoner
#2. Graduate from being a cuck into a supreme overlord.

This. Except don't shower 3 times a day. Shower once a day and whenever you get sweaty (working out, basketball etc.)

stop being a curry fag
also shave that pedo stache

PART TWO: now that you look and smell great, lets elaborate more on mental psychology.
TIP ONE: admit your mistakes- people in general love it when you are honest about your shortcomings. when someone says something like "lol ur weak" use it as leverage to prove to the normies who are watching that you are better than that. for example, you would reply something simple like "yeah, haha i am pretty weak, but ill get better with time) make sure to add in a smile, and dont go into too much detail or else you might stutter or aspie out, that will give them even more of a reason to pick on you if you falter. usually, when people put you down, it is one of two reasons- one, you have something they want (probably height with you) or they are testing your waters to see how you react. by responding innocently, you are giving off the chill, easygoing vibe that drives normies crazy while also proving you are tough, and arent affected by banter.
STEP TWO: make friends wherever you go-
always act friendly, introcude yourself to everyone new you meet, and put effort into remembering names and faces. when you remember people, it makes them feel like you really care about them, and that is a very easy way to gain leverage and compete with chads
STEP 3: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER
you DONT have to be perfect, and you DONT have to be a muscly chad to talk to girls. all it takes is an occasional "hello" "hows it going" and simple things like "hey i like your shoes" (etc etc)
side note: find WHATEVER you can to relate to people, to break they're shells so to speak. i remember in HS i was a beta loser until i started to get into things other people enjoyed. listen to they're music. do they're drugs, go to their parties. whatever it takes for them to become familiarized with you.
once again, best of luck user, and make sure to take everything with a grain of sand, whether insult or compliment.

stop slouching, standing like you're trying to decrease your height. stand/walk with your shoulders rolled back, neck straight and chin level. that will help your body language a lot. of course work out to get the shoulders/arms to balance our your body because your legs/feet make you seem disproportionate, standing with your feet pointing out isn't helping that either. shave that stupid hesher mustache. do something with your hair, anything. and I know its hard for you to find clothes but develop your own taste/style and drape yourself right bro.

This.
I like to my consider myself a reasonably well liked guy and all it takes is the ability to relate to others. Broaden your horizon so you can always find something to connect with others. Start off by expanding your music taste and start lifting weights. People always like to talk about music and most males 15-25 have a general interest in fitness..also no matter what anyone says girls strong guys. Im pic related

This.
I like to my consider myself a reasonably well liked guy and all it takes is the ability to relate to others. Broaden your horizon so you can always find something to connect with others. Start off by expanding your music taste and start lifting weights. People always like to talk about music and most males 15-25 have a general interest in fitness..also no matter what anyone says girls strong guys. pic related is me

Trying to fit in and so drugs they do and shit is beta as fuck make your own lane lil nigga those who see success will follow or hang out with successful people and you will in turn be

Characteristics of alpha
>Strong
>intelligent
>balanced
1st ask yourself why you want to become alpha?
If you have some vein reason like to fuck chicks , or to stop getting picked on your not gunna make it .

The alpha is the leader, are you a leader?

>1.
You must train constantly and have a "sense" of the present moment and when to act on it.
>2.
You must accept all failiers, your own and now everyone elses. (Take fucking responsibility)
>3
Perseverance "well , lets just say i have very little faith in you" (dont be a quitter)

If you can achieve even one of these maby , ull be less of a beta.

You literally have your pick of anyone you want when you're that tall.

This is some terrible Chad-level advice. You want to be less beta, not an insufferable faggot.

I just want to do better in life and succeed to a higher degree than my parents. Evolution you might say

not shopped

false my man, in fact 9/10 it's the opposite

appreciate the advice man, what you said makes a lot of sense. At the end of the day being able to relate to others is a key

got you

appreciate the advice and the love bro

appreciate that, I gotta figure out how to stand up straight more, I'm constantly slouching and ducking to avoid hitting my head shit kind of became a habit

I would've been so sprung over you all day every day if I went to your school.

Not a bandwagoner been following them for a few years now since the Monta Ellis, and Stephen Jackson days.

gonna shave the stache and not a curry fag more of a zaza pachulia fag (no homo)

much love, and you should let me follow you on twitter or something

keep a clean face and hair short
be yourself dude
that how you be an alpha
people can smell that fake shit a mile away
sounds cheesy but if you love yourself people will love you

I'm a weird kid, to be completely honest. I could try being myself though i could possibly see that working out

and "awkward" is usually in your head
girls are way more forgiving than guys so even if you blunder they brush it off better and call it cute
just dont be an idiot
it all in your head lol
no one remembers small details when they look back in life
the people who stood out were just cool people
couldnt tell you what shoes they wore that day but i remember some jokes times with great people

lmao

You look like shaggy from scooby doo..in a cool way

Makes a lot of sense what you said... don't try to imitate ... innovate and be yourself. If they like you they like you... not a bad thought. Thanks for the advice user

"weird" is all in your head dude
i geek out over music and talk about frequencies
being yourself is how youll attract real people
they will want to be around you for you
being real with yourself will do wonders for your confidence
lifes too short to waste it trying to be someone you are not

thanks man and I get that a lot lol

What kind of music do you like man? If you like rap or soundcloud rappers we should converse sometime even if you don't you seem like an interesting person

speak your mind too
say what you want to say and dont hold back
people respect honesty
obviously you gotta pick n choose the right words for situations but speak your mind

look people in the eye when they talk to you
youd be surprised at how barely anyone does this

learn some dance moves too
lil one two step is fine
if you have rhythm and dont care if people watch you dance youll be life of the party

I like it all dude. I usually listen to Grime. It UK Based music, which is funny because Im Canadian.

I really appreciate this advice, I'd ask my mom or dad but I feel like they're worse or equally as socially awkward as I am. That being said you're doing me a solid with the advice user. I gotta start working on my moves lol

I've heard about grime never checked it out though. Mind linking me to a few good songs?

You look like you are too nice to girls and aren't very cool try and act like you don't care and play ball and focus on that you are good looking tho so take advantage of that

Join the Infantry, OP... They'll teach you how to be Alpha as fuck.

You'd be surprised at what they know.

Unless they were like high school sweethearts never been with anyone, your dad could prolly teach you a thing or two on how to cut n pull girls or at least get numbers lol
he had to do something to catch your mums attention

your mum can give you insight into what girls look for in a man

they had lives before you came around lol
youre prolly their main focus (siblings too if ou got them)
but there was a time when your dad was just rollin with you in his ball bags
you were just the twinkle in his eye

>not ripped/ not too overweight imo
>not ripped/ not too overweight
>not too
>not
stop lying to your self and get ripped

You want him to join the Canadian infantry? Boy have you caught the gay?

appreciate that G. you're right about me being to nice... If only I had the time to go into detail. I've gotten burned so many times

Wiley - P Money
Scrufizzer - Dun Know Already (Oh No Remix)
AJ Tracey - Buster Cannon
Trim - Up To Speed
Slew Dem - Playground
Skepta - Man
and look me up on soundcloud thathandsomemike

all one word

solid advice, and nice pepe

you're right about that actually, user I can tell you've got life figured out

just followed you bro. Listening to your tracks rn

>i remember in HS i was a beta loser until i started to get into things other people enjoyed. listen to they're music. do they're drugs, go to their parties. whatever it takes for them to become familiarized with you.

So much this, it happened to me too. It doesn't mean you should give up what you like to do: I'm still pretty deep into literature and cinema and it didn't stop me.

This...every self respecting athlete should be able to bench their bodyweight at least 5 times..seeing you said you way 250lbs you should be moving some big boy weight

If your gonna start lifting do not go to fit..it's full of negative faggy autists; check out some free routines from bodybuilding.com..that being said since you play basketball ball and run all the time you should eat as much as possible..just some advice from an ex-skinny fag

no ones got life figured out lol
accept you will be a student in the school of life for eternity
im 27 now and all i know is im an ididot who needs to learn more because my journey has not finished
everything has a balance
take care of yourself
be the change you want to see in the world
you wont change shit in society if you dont become an example for those to follow
happiness is a choice too
soul mates/people/drugs/money/material posessions will not make you happy
you need to do it for yourself
being happy in life is not a destination you arrive at, its a method of transportation
you gotta make the most out of life
count your blessings
you could always be better, but there are people worse off then you
youre no better than anyone else in terms that we are all human but if youre not a scum bag/have good ideas youre already better than some
help those who deserve it fuck the rest
if they put you down or kick you when your down then you shine on them later
when you get into the real world and see how hot some women are, you will think certain girls are trash and youd be surprised with yourself for even thinking these girls are actually attractive
nerd out and learn shit
knowledge is power
get smart
get the money
then you get the power
then you get the women
lotta guys are jaded about women
they not all hoes
your mum is an example of it if shes good to your dad
you gotta be a good man to attract a good woman
it 2016, 50-50 dates are a real thing
dont look for a ife to cook, clean and be your mama
learn how to cook n clean on your own
look for companionship and someone you can be you around
looks fade over time
some girls stop trying after high school
some girls start trying after high school

tbh id just do cardio
weights look cool n shit but you dont need to be jacked to get girl
if you can play ball professionally then hit that gym
lebron will manhandle you
ive got a dad body, lil bit of flub not obese but i stay active and i eat healthy
girls like guys who are interesting
ive seen fat guys get more girls thana me just because theyre funny

Not OP but that's some real wise shit homie.

thanks for the heads up

Fuck what shower boy had to say.

1) hit weights, get some starting muscle,
2) fix posture, sholders back, chest forward
3) dress with semi tight t shirts, and fitted jeans
4) get rid of the clown shoes and dress in casual black and white trainers / boots
5) if you see some beard grown, trim that shit never shave, soon when you hit 25 you will have good coverage.
6) what ever you do, going back to 3) never wear baggy clothes.

just passing the knowledge to fellow Sup Forumsros

life hack threads are a game changer
lurk lurk lurk lurk
soak any info up like a sponge
and always give back to the community
it takes a village to raise a child
people help you so pay it forward

get out of your comfortzone
youll feel human
its scary and uneasy but it makes for great stories

reading that almost made me tear up, it's nice to hear the truth every once and a while

Im not jacked at all, reasonably strong and can a run pretty quick but I don't lift for girls. I've had a solid GF for 3yrs and simply weightlift to be healthy and for fun. I'm one of the people who go stir crazy if I'm not active.

makes a lot of sense, will try this out and get back to you somehow. Thank You

WHAT A DORK LOL

Seems like the way to go, I've been kind of lax on working out lately should probably get back into training mode

c'mon man give me a little credit haha

always happy to help brudduh

So OP i've got to ask the question I think many of us have been wondering, did you slam qt Asian girl?

Yeah man, that how you gotta be
Youll keep your mind sharp for years that way too
Just being active is great
Gained alot of strength doing pool construction

proper diet is key too
if you eat like shit going gym does fuck all
gotta cook from scratch lol

I regrettably did not, as I'm beta af

any ideas of what I should be eating? Making?

Pretty beta reply

This.. eat lots of meat if you wanna bulk. If your a hunter or can get it eat venison. Shit is LOADED with protein, less fat than beef and is delicious

that picture is based as fuck

I eat chicken 4 days a week, other days are ground beef, fish or maybe the odd pork dish as a treat(bacon)

breakfast is key.
eggs, bcon, sausage, hash browns, all great shit
if youre in a rush every morning id rock a protein shake, bread and jam, frsh fruit like aple or a banana and some juice

eat throughout the day 3 meals and snacks when you can

if you make your own stuff, bring luch with you to school, saves you money and you get bragging rights that you actually cooked your own meal

veggies are essential. dark green/purple veggies are great. tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, peppers (green, red orange) im a big fan of mushrooms.

fruit is good, dont go over kill or youll be shitting your pants but its good to have. nice post work out or even pre work out to give natural sugars for energy boosts. fruit in your diet makes your spunk taste better for bitches, so just food for thought

drink lots of water, water is essential

ask your grandma if you can or your mum how you can learn to cook, go grocery shopping with hr and learn what she buys and see how much it costs to eat

youll learn ho to budget and plan food for 2 weeks/pay periods

this guy knows
rabbit too

avoid soy
soy milk will make youre estrogen levels go up
switch to almond milk

use coconut butter for your cooking, nice netural flavor and good alternative to butter if youre lactose intolerent

He said that because the other guy is a pussy keyboard warrior that would never show his autistic ass. You retard.

cocobutter will change your life

its anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal

its good for your hair, teeth, skin

you can use it to clear up most skin rashs, clean wounds, etc

i swear this shit will make your dick bigger if you use it as a lube when you beat your meat

honey is dope like that too (not as lube but it does have anti bacterial properties and is great to eat)

use honey for marinades to sweeten your food without adding sugar

this is the 100% natural no artificial stuff

get the real stuff

The only way to stop being beta is to eat like the Rock and train like the Rock.

you are 6'10" and I assume in high school- stop worrying about this shit right now. Your focus right now should be on training. Not girls. Not social life. Not being cool. Just being good at basketball and your studies. Be absolutely dominant on the court- and everything else will follow. With the plus that you won't be a try-hard chad when it comes to social stuff. Once you are a superstar in the NBA you will not even have to try to not be beta.

also- train smart- don't get injured or this is all for nothing. Training isn't just on court- take care of those knees, icing, stretching, make sure you have a personal trainer whose goal is to keep you healthy.

he should try and get a scholarship through ball
odds of going pro are slim to none even for the strongest athletes the hood can produce
that piece of paper is something people may never get a shot to get
gotta have a plan b too

>want to stop

that's what makes you beta

an alpha would stop.

gotta have social skills too
its not what you know its who you know
use sports to network
failed athletes eventually get over themselves and take up careers
these people tend to stay friends with their old team mates
these are how you get a foot in the door

This is who you should have as a role model

That makes sense and doesn't make sense at the same time.

Who had the bigger dick, I need to know for science

How big is your dick?

Between 6.5 and 7 inches in length. Between 4.5 and 5 inches in circumference

pics?

Sorry I'm not in an appropriate place to wip it out get a boner and snap pics