How to get rid of depression without suicide ?

how to get rid of depression without suicide ?

Become homosexual.

assisted suicide

Get addicted to exercise.

Get addicted to eating healthy.

Develop a routine you stick to come hell or high water.

That's all there is to it.

Become a drug addict and then get clean. That's what I did.

>be me
>life sucks
>how can it get any worse?
>start doing lots of drugs
>drugs make me feel better
>become addicted to heroin
>ok now my life is worse kek
>everything is shit
>too much of a pussy to kill myself
>methadone taper
>get clean
>no more drugs
>suddenly things don't seem so shitty
>thanks drugs

Time. Ganj helps too.
Try and keep busy.
How long have you been under for?

No.1 rule - do not drink any alcohol. If you're under, don't drink. Makes the next few days pure murder.

Babymetal.
Babymetal is love.
Babymetal is life.
Follow the path of the Fox God.

Regularly attending church

altruism

literaly by no commiting suicide, you got be alive to be cured
start by focusing in live, that thing that happens around you when you're too focus in yourself

do some videos and posted them in /wsg/

> get rid of depression
> without suicide
pick one, kill yourself before you breed so you dont fuck up our species even more by passing on your weak genes. its for the good of mankind.

Yeah, because those who kill themselves provide valuable genes for the species. You are what we call a Darwin Award winner.

depends what is causing the depression...

what's life like being a doctor? or what other STEM degree did you get?

Are you me?

ethanol used to help but then you sober up and come back to "normal" state , i dunno my brain stopped working right 3.5 year ago
you subhuman have no idea whats depression

I'm a high school teacher actually, which isn't glamorous, but it's pretty chill and I like it

mushrooms. dont eat anything before them that day. do not.

notice i said "kill yourself BEFORE you breed so you don't fuck up our species even more by passing on your weak genes" you should kill yourself too, wouldn't want your autism to propagate

I suppose you could be my doppelganger

meds bro.

Find the pit and see how deep you go until you break and see if you can piece together the broken human being you are.

A shambling construct of crunching glass with an equally broken smile only reflecting what others smiles look like not what they mean.

>Father died
>That week unemployment called and said I missed their call for hearing because I was mourning and did not check phone as I was emotionally and physically shut-down.
>Go to stay with friend to clear head a few days after that
>His father passes away at the house while we were there
>He had COPD and passed out in a way he suffocated because he was a drinker he neglected to take into account his wellbeing getting back to bed from pissing and fell in a way he couldn't breath or get up
>We found him blue-faced and while everyone was dumbfounded or simply coming to terms I was on the ground trying to ressusitate him to no avail
>I will never forget his bloodshot eyes and blue face making me think of how long he suffered before he passed out and how he couldn't cry for help that was simply downstairs engrossed in their game.

I am a broken human being user. There is no cure for depression. You either come to terms with the shit you experience and will continue to do so and set forward unbalanced step after step until oblivion comes to us like everyone else.

Friends wont help you...They give you a hand to reach for but they wont lift you. You have to lift yourself and if you try to pull you will merely pull them with you. Depression is infectious and you must be careful.

You live with a disease that is only cured by you putting on a fake smile and moving forward. The uncertainty of better times is a good motivator but knowing few can trump true damned misfortune can be a decent deterrent to suicide.

what an edgy kid over internet

just call me edgelordmcwhyimacunt
and dont worry im just as edgy in real life ;)

Develop a healthy sense of self-esteem: recognise that you *literally* are no better and no worse than any other person alive.

Youtube "Blindboy boatclub mental health", the 12 minute vid, that's a start.

... and i thought i am fucked up

That's the only thing that makes sense

“Anyone out there who’s in junior high, high school, working it out, suffering. There are days you’re gonna feel sad, you’re gonna feel angry, you’re gonna be scared. That’s nothing you can choose, but you can make stuff. Make films. Draw. Write. It’ll make a world of difference.”

- Pete Docter, Director of Inside Out

depression is a mineral deficiency, read about what minerals will make it go away, book called dead doctors dont lie

250mg dose of MXP.

OP don't listen to this nonsense, kid seems to think that human beings dying of natural causes is a traumatic and unnatural occurrence.

That's good. I'm glad you found your purpose. What brought you to drugs? Just really had nothing left? Did you start with heroin? did you get your degree before or after drugs?