Girls with fat loads on them

girls with fat loads on them

How large should the fat loads be?

noooooooooooooooo

disgusting

I want to have a girl suck off a guy and then have him cum all over her lips forming a thick layer of cum coating her lips. I then want her to make out with me. Anyone else have this fetish? What do you think of this? Thoughts? Is it weird?

wow. I would love to do this with my gf

Here I am baby, fetish urself all up on me

It's not as fun as it sounds much better to get him to creampie her and then eat her out imo

LOL. stop :(

ive cum on my gfs lips and had her makeout with me, one of the best turn ons ive had

sounds awesome too

Damn i need to get a gf just to do shit like this. Being single kinda sucks sometimes.

nice!!

i need this in my life

This is the first time ive felt genuine jelousy

Don't need a girl friend, just find girls with low self esteem, they usually will do anything to impress. That and daddy issues

it took a lot of talking in to. the biggest problem was sometimes literally the instant i bust i get turned off

I would love to fuck my gf while she is sucking another cock

Ok but how? Im on Sup Forums so obviously im somewhat of a social autist. Any explicit advice?

No oc here just trying to beat out the uglies

Hi usually works. Try to make them laugh. If they aren't into it move to the next one. Women know in the first 10 minutes whether they are going to sleep with a guy or not. Don't waste your time on a maybe

You dont get better at something without practice, expect to fail. And when you finally get good enough you might succeed. After that being Barney stinson is a legit reality, fuck how many times does he fail in that show and he still keeps trying everything to get laid!