Why does Sup Forums hate women continued

Why does Sup Forums hate women continued

Because they don't know when to shut up and leave us alone.

because i am fat, lazy, and too smart to talk about dumb shit like celebrities. excuse me as i find my way back to trap, dick rate, and fluffy threrads....

Sup Forums doesn't hate women so much as that pansy liberals who post on here find it giggly to post extremely basic kitchen jokes about females.

because you wont shut up and leave us alone

This was a hint, by the way.

Really won't say hate but more annoying then any thing.

poster, no woman has ever talked to you or posted at you enough to be warranted a left alone comment

Because they can't make up their minds and pretend like everything is always the guys fault or problem and then spend the rest of the day complaining about some trivial nonsense.
Guys can at least get shit done

>massive faggot beta detected

Bumping

Because they won't take no for an answer and always need something from men

Nice argument.

you're a fucking beta and so are 99% of posters on here, beta.

Its not that Sup Forums hates women. Its just a form of venting, on a mainly male dominated forumn. Women "hate" on men in their own ways and social circles too. I've been witness to it. Both genders do it in their own way. Both genders have arguments. Both genders have flaws. And today's social climate isn't helping either side. We've been innundated by stupidity and a hypersexualized culture. There is a reason 60% of marriages end in divorce, and is on the climb. Zero-ing in on gender gaps, religious gaps, culture gaps isn't going to lead to solutions. We should ask ourselves what are we soing wrong in all facets? Because the societal decline across all countries is apparent.

Every girl I've fucked in the past 6 months has been 2-4 years older than me. And they put the moves on me. I just think women are children and idiots. Only one of the girls Ive fucked recently is what I would define as stable

Feminists and SJWs are dumb, Mens Rights Activists and MGTOW and female haters are dumb too

These threads are just a make-fun-of-lowest-common-denominator type shit and so basic why do we still have them?

thank you elite alpha with a mary poppins reaction image

because feminists are complaining about real societal issues, MRAs are just complaining about their hurt feelings.

you've never fucked anyone

i am an elite alpha

hung yourself like the beta you are

"Feminists are complaining about real social issues". The fuck are you on? I want some. Like the feminist on CNN complaining that men control the thermostat, and its too cold? Down with the patriarchy amirite?

I don't hate all women.

Just the crazy ones, and most especially the "cloaked" crazy individuals.( The ones that can hide it very well at the start of a relationship)

i like my mom

youseemupset.jpg

>dat grammar tho
Go get an education, or just try reading a book sometime you fucking nimrod.

Lucky you. My moms an asshole.

It may be that /b has had several relationships in /b's life but in every case I was left for something better and every successive break-up worse than the last.

Maybe /b thinks by now he's gotten the message - there's one thing for certain is lack of commitment - there's always plenty of Dicks to suck, and it turns out they don't have any shortage of fast and ready sex.

I don't hate women, I just have a dislike of stupid people. For example, Feminists and SJWs bitching and moaning about everything that is literally false or does no harm to anyone.

doesn't hate women just whores. especially attention whores.

I don't "hate" women but I got kinda annoyed today about them when I went out with a few of my female friends. Why are there so many fuckin girls dating guys who are losers and controlling? Seriously, they're shooting below what they can get and then bitch and moan about their guy how he's a pussy and won't let them have fun. Seriously most of em can't even change a fuckin tire. Yet there's so many guys I know (including myself) who are fit as fuck, make good fuckin money, know how to have a good time, but are single as fuck. Am I missing something? Since when is beta the new alpha?

i don't know but i think we can ALL agree lena dunham is fucking trash, which is nice

Sup Forums is 100% sad virgins, they hate because they can't get laid

The only intelligent fucker in here

>100%
>also posts on b

They are manipulated too easily.

Faggot Thread.